All Comments on 'Talk of the Town'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
same

Story, different names.

stangs writing is ok but the story lines are very repetitive.

I'm sure that this author could write something different if he put his mind to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best!!

Best story u ever written

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 8 years ago
Answer to Annon (Long Winded)

It amazes me that the above noted Anonymous continues to

read every story that Stang writes. If he knows that each story will be "long winded" as he calls it, has repetitive sections, and tells about his love of Mustangs (not cars, Mustangs) then why does Anon continue to read Stang's offerings. Is it just so he, she can bitch?

Woodmanone

revkilljoyrevkilljoyover 8 years ago
Great ending!

5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Generally don't like long stories

I generally don't waste my time reading long stories, but I did enjoy this one; I gave it 5 stars. One of the other commenters did say something that I have long thought, I would also like to see you write something in a different genre. Happy T-day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God that was boring

I got to page two and thought, I've read this story before, so I clicked on the author name. No, it was a different story, but it was still the same story. Runner, blah blah blah, Mustang, blah blah blah. Galactically stupid wife, blah blah blah.

This man has a machine that spits out the same story but randomly generates names to go in it. He has used it thousands of times to produce endless, horrifically long, mindless stories with terrible editing and proof reading. Please stop. The first one was very good. The endless duplication is just mindless. Enough already. Get an original thought.

elHosedelHosedover 8 years ago
A True 5 Star!

and I never give out fives. Read every word of every page (another thing I rarely do) and quite enjoyed it.

And that last line had me literally busting my gut laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And HE does it AGAIN, covers the story line so damn thoroughly and rarely misses options

Every time this author posts a new work he will share some things in the preview comments area that seem to provide some generalizations or a broad brush of things BUT I've figured out he just likes to warn folks that haven't read his previous work of the possibilities included inside. After reading many of the writer's work posted here I came to the conclusion that this particular Ford freak some how maintains a consistency that paid professional writers would kill for. Characters and the environment associated in each chapter or story are so regimented in maintaining what was initially described and then transitions flow seemingly with almost zero flaws.

Superb!! BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You could have told this story in 3 pages

# 3 To long and drug out. It was the same thing being talked about over and over again. Use to love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What story were you reading?

i have read all of the authors stories and don't remember one where the new woman was a bitch when the story started. I don't remember one where the ex husband was gay and certainly not one where he was screwing her father.

And poor anon I think I've discovered your real problem. It's not that you keep reading the same story. You simply can't read at all. The guy warned you in the beginning that it was a long story. Why read it if that wasn't what you wanted? Are you torturing yourself just so you can comment on it to show us how much you disliked it? I sometimes wonder if there are four or five people that stupid hiding behind the anonymous tag or just one really frustrated asshole who really needs to be heard. Great story .., especially that last paragraph. 5 all the way

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
GOOD GUYS FINISH ON TOP....GOOD GUYS WIN....

and still maintain, integrity, faith, & loyalty without losing a soul or self esteem. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
waaaaay too

long, read one read them all, all be it still better than 95% of the crap so called writers on the now scene.

3 star

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 8 years ago
One of your best!

5*+. And thanks for burying the exposition in the story. It came at the right times.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Didn't vote

I didn't make it past the second page so far. It seemed like it was going in the same direction that most of Stang's stories go, so I skipped to the comment section to get a feel of where it is going to go. This author does break out of his box every once in a while. So far I haven't seen an indication of this being one of those times. I will check in later to see if the comments give me a hint of something different, or more of the same. Since I didn't finish it I won't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ugh

Way to turn Dennis froma saint to a monster dick. Between treating Jaime like a cheap whore the first time they had sex and then having him drag her ex into the holiday festivities AFTER she already to l d him what Kurt did, its easy to see why his cheating fat bitch ex went looking for someone who wasnt a spineless passive affressive asshole.

Seriously, what kind of monster douchebag will invite human shit like Kurt in, but tells the hot girkfriend he supposedly loves and never cheated on him to take a fucking hike?

The story earned a three for being mildly enjoyable with an asshole male lead. However, its Thanksgiving. Consider the 5 my thanks for all your hard work and mostly entertaining stories.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Why did I know Kurt had one more cameo in him...

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
So

When you imagine a story where the cheating wife isn't mindlessly (and joylessly) screwing around in spite of completely adoring her husband....

...where 50% of the other characters are there to do something other than exposition for us just how great the guy is...

...and where he doesn't immediately fall in love in the second half...

...do you feel that you are imagining a story you are incapable of writing? Because I think you could do it.

I keep saying: ordinary is the enemy of extraordinary. So change something beyond the superfluous details. Change the core structure of the story. Be, or just dare to be, extraordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs Something More

The story needs a sharper focus and a new twist. The first scene with Jamie was unnecessary. The part about how Sarah's affair started could also be axed. But my biggest complaint is that StangStar has settled into a formula. There are no surprises to hold ones interest. It is only the writer's talent that raises this story to at least three stars.

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
Had to laugh

What an ending! Love your stories. Never quite know where you are heading all the time but I can not wait until the next one comes out. Thanks for all your work!

cpetecpeteover 8 years ago
NIce twist at the end with Kurt

It made the story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fell asleep around the 3rd page...

way too long, not just way to long, about 4 times as long as the story needed to me.

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
This story

must be one of the most fucked up storys i ever read,ss06 you have written fantastic storys over the years but this looks like you had a nightmare and made it seemably end well when in fact it didn't,everybody in this story suffered,no exeption

It allso looks like comming from another time,do you really know shops who ban a woman because she had sex with another man ? or is pregnant with someone else beside her husband ?

Despite what everybody thinks here on LIT,divorces in the US and Europe are not so much about cheating but a LOT of other reasons,spousal abuse,marrying far to soon without knowing the other person,different expactations,different ambitions,nothing in common exept sex are far more reasons to divorce these days

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have to be tripping

On blotter to follow this drivel , no babble would be a better word

jasjonjasjonover 8 years ago
Another Good One

Another 5 star story. Thanks Stang.

.......Oh, and by the way, poor little annony just had to get his little 1 star dig in. (No focus, this wrong, delete that..) Those who can write do, those who can't post pathetic little 1 star comments. LOL

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Entertaining Tale

I admit that you seem to feel that all adult women have problems understanding men and that there is a certain repetition in plot. But your character do interesting things and you come up with fun dialogue. In the end, what goes around comes around...

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
lol

the kurt and her gay father thing was hilarious as was the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

As always, a great story...but the last bit with Kurt, was telegraphed. Still great as usual. Keep them coming!!

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Dang near perfect!

Another great story by a great author. The cheating slut got her just desserts and they will continue as she will find out in her future. The husband got an even better life in the end. And a woman who got broken got put back together by the good man the cheating slut shit on. The only thing that could make this story perfect would be more about the mustangs in their lives, but that's only because it's a StangStar06 story after all and it's just what his readers expect from him.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESover 8 years ago
Loved it!

now I remember why I think stangstar06 is one of my favorite authors!

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
Ick

Congratulations on attracting the type of fan base that still uses "faggot" as an insult, I guess.

It's like seeing someone who still has their primordial tail.

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
The implications of the ending are potentially amusing

But I don't see Dennis and Jaime keeping quiet about Kurt. They're just not that kind of people.

shaman43shaman43over 8 years ago
Like the development

The personality of the antagonist or the ex wife to be is getting more believable at Star 06 develops his voice. That has improvised the readability and enjoyment of the stories. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bonnietaylor is gorgeous

Bonnietaylor looks fantastic in her pic & I for one would gladly ice my cock & balls just for the honour of letting her see me grow hard again for her.

And her comments are also spot on and necessary against the pitiful hatred espoused in the loving wives section.

She is a heroine and worthy of respect.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011over 8 years ago

Your story kept me on the edge, just wanting to see the twists and turns. I couldn't put it down!! Great Job. I just added you to my list of favorite authors!!

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 8 years ago
Another

Good one...very entertaining. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SS06 , must have been married to a women who broke his heart.

I never saw so many dumb wife stories written by one author. What give here? What's your story?

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
@zab1

It seem you assume a lot and of course it's all the womans fault,she gets beaten up but of cours it's HER infidelity

I'm from Europe and i can you assure divorces are mostly the guy wants out because he found better,younger more attractive ,spouse abuse has nothing really to do with cheating but alcoholisme,drug abuse or just plain jaleousy even when there is no cause

In any case of cheating the men cheat at least just as much as woman do,BTW it takes allways two to tango and in many or should i say in most cases both cheaters are married

driv2u2driv2u2over 8 years ago
Chelsea

The daughter was a spoiled brat ,queen of Sheba .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

I have enjoyed this story as I have the others you have written. I also agree with Woodmanone's comments. I know when I see you tag on a story what car will be involved (wish I has one on my drive). As someone else who commented I live in Europe (not Belgium) and for a time lived where 2 of the married women on the close did their very best to shag their neighbours and any other bloke they came into contact with as well. before you ask I shut those moves down. Keep writing my friend you have many supporters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DNF

Same old shit, different names. SS definitely gone senile.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A very good story...

A very good story...It makes us want to read it all, all characters well defined...An advise: This is cleary a LW story, but the writer should put it also in Romance...Stories like this, make our day in reading LW...4*

KAIJFKAIJFover 8 years ago
Twisty

Two great twists! I enjoyed this very much.

Thanks

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Many, Many Thoughts

First of all, I write these as I go, so some may not make entire sense with things we learn later, like my comment about Jill getting together with Kurt, but I leave them in as they reflect my opinions at the time.

“But it didn't matter. He was supposed to. After all, he had married me, so he obviously found me attractive.” – Again, the same old story. It never occurs to them that it is the same for their husbands, that only their wives, who are ‘supposed” to, find them attractive. Hell, if you listen to many wives bitching about their husbands’ beer bellies, or failure to shave, maybe it’s not even their WIVES who find them attractive, yet their HUSBANDS better not think of getting a little something on the side!

Mild editing correction: On Page Two you have a three paragraph quote from Brad about young people and sex. You CORRECTLY don’t use closing quotation marks on the first two paragraphs, saving them for the third paragraph. HOWEVER, you INCORRECTLY don’t use opening quotation marks on the second and third paragraphs. This is a very common error. You made the same mistake with Mary’s speech in the grocery store and several other places.

“unfortunately, the day I quit was the day that Dennis quit me.” – It doesn’t matter, Dennis already knew, he was just getting his ducks in a row before dumping you!

“What was worse was that he was too embarrassed to let anyone know that we'd been together.” – Well, you don’t WANT it to be public knowledge, do you?!

She can’t blame Chelsea’s separation from her father on the courts. YOU could have offered to move out to let Dennis stay in the house with Chelsea. Heck, with her reputation, she’d probably be better off leaving town anyway!

I’m sorry, I realize everyone has their own beliefs, but if ever a pregnancy SCREAMED for an abortion it is this one.

Rhonda is right! True, both Brad and she made the decision to fuck, but SHE could have always said, “No!” Nowhere is it indicated that Brad forced himself on her. If anything, it started when SHE pulled HIM into the house!

If Brad and/or his parents try to sue for slander, all it will take is a DNA sample from Brad to prove who is telling the truth!

I know it’s needed for the plot, but wouldn’t 911 KNOW that Park Services didn’t work on the weekends? And what kind of a FUCKING stupid policy doesn’t have park services on the weekend, presumably one of their busiest times? And why not call 911 back?!

"You CARRIED me into the hospital?" – She already SAID that he carried her in, why is she acting so surprised now?

“I'm not like you Jaime. I'm not confident and secure.” – Why in the hell doesn’t she TELL him that she is FAR from confident and secure?

“men looked down her top hoping for a glimpse of those famous titties.” – Not to nit pick, though that DOES seem to be my favorite sport, but if she’s showing so much cleavage they are already getting MORE than a glimpse!

Why DID she react like that? Did she think the woman was a set-up, to get Dennis into her pants?

I was going to say the same thing that Jamie did, if Jill thinks that Kurt is so great why doesn’t SHE grab him?

I think Jamie is being too easy on her father –it’s bad enough how he deceived her mother, but he knew about and enabled Kurt, and kept it from her!

"Brad can't have kids anymore," she smirked. "Your baby is their only grandchild." – They should have thought about that when she first went to them for help, serves them right now!

Great twist at the end!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
As USUAL - A GREAT story --

But I really LOVED that last little Burn that got sent to the B...!

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@zab1

Just like not everyone likes cuckold stories, that goes the same for stories that aren't realistic. Stang fills a need on this site, but he is not everyone's cup of tea. Some of us like stories that we can see happening in real life. I am one of this people who don't find fantastic stories about unrealistic rebound girls showing up at the perfect time enjoyable. Doesn't feel real.

StangStar06StangStar06over 8 years agoAuthor
Hi folks

Hi all, happy Black Friday.

Until a few moments ago as I write this, there were a few more comments here. As I warned after the last story, I will not allow the idiots to take control here.

Frontlinecaster supposedly made a comment. What he did was to come on and say a lot of really stupid things designed to inflame some of you. A couple of people took the bait and called him a lot of names including a well known gay slur. None of this had anything to do with the story. Please note that I left all of the negative comments about the story intact. Everyone has their opinion and they are all valid. But name calling and inflammatory language don't help us at all.

For those of you who often wonder why some of your favorite writers no longer post here, front line caster is behind a lot of it. Last year he went on a campaign to eliminate violent stories. He got a lot of stories pulled off of Literotica for the most ridiculOus reasons. He claimed that a lot of the stories were snuff stories. He was of course wrong. For anyone who read my storiess "boo," or "man in the box," the point was clear. A snuff story involves sex as a part of the sexual experience or after it. This is totally different from a revenge story or even an extreme BTB story. I mention this because I want everyone to understand that I am not defending frontline caster . I think he's probably one of the worst people on the site, he is at least a slimey idiot and at worst a manipulative censor who thinks he can decide what everyone on a supposedly adult site can read, but I will not have anyone including someone as slimey as he is bullied on one of my stories. No personal attacks will be allowed. Now who the heck is Bonnie whatever her name is?

cap5356cap5356over 8 years ago
great story

always love reading your stories as there are twists and turns in them which makes u think its going one way and then it turns another way. glad that at the end most of the people really came out ok.

leviayersleviayersover 8 years ago

as always, i really enjoyed your story. thanks for all the effort you put into my entertainment 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same story

Just different names. Need to get a new story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD STORY

I am not sure why people leave negative comments about StangStar's Stories. I look forward to them and take it for what it is, enjoyable reading. Here is a thought, if you don't like reading his stories or find them unrealistic, then simply stop reading them. It really is that simple.

Stangstar, please continue to write your stories as there are many readers on this site that actually enjoy reading them.

THANKS!

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Ironic

I find it ironic that people use the if you don't like it don't read it logic, yet feel it is ok to dump on cuckold stories. Why should the rules change for authors like stangstar? I am one for fairness. It is just as logical to leave a respectful comment saying that you don't like stangstar's story as it is to do so with cuckold, swinger, or any other story.

Please let's not be hypocritical.

ToadenToadenover 8 years ago
Yet again!

Thank you for your contribution. Yet another work of art to add to your extensive list of stories I consider treasures. They always give me hope for my own future. Sincerely, Toaden

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some questions about this one?

Why would he not have to give her, not only 1/2 their assets, but 1/2 the value of their home when it sold, 1/2 his retirement AND alimony for 1/2 the years they were married? In the eyes of the Court her adultery counts for nothing. It never seemed clear why she didn't have an abortion? It seemed silly of her, considering the facts of the story, that there was any chance it was Dennis's baby. So why put herself through the pregnancy? And since this was a small town why wouldn't she move far away and start over? Dennis was never coming back to her and her relationship with her daughter was basically over, so why stay? It seemed to me that she chose the most difficult path in life. That didn't make sense. And if life should have told her anything, there's more good men out there. Some better than Dennis. Pretty well written, but too many questions for me.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Ditto

I agree entirely with javmor79 and TheUnoriginalist. I am well disposed towards old Stang because he can write, but why oh why does he go on so and why is he stuck in this rut. And to those who ask why I read his stories, I presently don't. I read page 1 and page 96 and deduce what lies in between. This runs the full gamut from A to B.

enjayemenjayemover 8 years ago
Great story

And remember it is just that. A story. A tale in which to lose ourselves for a time, to live in someone else' shoes. Some of you blokes want to take yourselves a little less seriously.

Loved the Kurt twist in the middle, then just when we think it's safe... he pops up again. Loved it. 5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
A Bowl of Spaghetti

That family tree is like a plate of spaghetti.

The Stangster has done it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That ending

Oh man, a five star story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Again...

you have created a story with a twist I failed to see coming. It does seem that I have read a story that the first third(?) was familiar but then that's just me. I read a LOT!

It's odd but you didn't place a great amount of time or detail on the Mustang. I missed the plot tie in or passion usually brought fourth over the 'Stang. Personally I prefer the Jeep. They saved my bacon a time or two when I was young.

Already waiting for the next one,

The Fuddpucker

jman337jman337over 8 years ago
Except for the Kurt part

This is a great story. A lot of women going through mid-life crisis need to read it. The same shit almost cost me my marriage as my wife nearly strayed. I could relate to Dennis very well.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@zab1

There isn't anything wrong with it. Some people like it, and that's fine. But that doesn't mean that EVERYONE has to like it. I enjoy stories that I feel can really happen. I have found very few stang star stories that I feel are realistic. But that's OK. He is a great author, but that doesn't mean that I HAVE to like him. I respect him and his work. I am always respectful when I leave a comment. It is OK to disagree.

Just like you only like stories where the guy finds a second or third wife, I like stories where the guy doesn't need a second or third wife. He is strong enough to pick himself up without needing to be validated by a woman.

Just different tastes in stories my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more like a overwrought...

So let me put this in car terms; it's like a raised/lowered, supercharged/twin turbo, low profile, white wall, chromed, candy apple red metal flake, pearlescent clear coat...ah crap, I'm running out of over the top extra special, amazing, terrific, incredible, MIND NUMBING...I'll just stop here. Wish you had too.

SolomonSongsSolomonSongsover 8 years ago
Somethings broken

This is a readable story. That's about it. Non of the characters are relatable, and they lack any real depth. I appreciate the fantastical stories that you weave. This one is just off a bit.

hdpapahdpapaover 8 years ago
good one

this is/was a good one , I`de give it a 5 but for the last comment

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Aww, stangstar doesn't like bullying? Interesting how after duna made up his story about me censoring him you jumped to that conclusion and started messaging your readers /telling/ them who I was and giving out my email address, so the threats and insults went from being from lit's feedback form and became just personal emails that I had to block individually. I never once censored one of your stories, my own stories however from a previous account were flamed and harassed until lit moved them fit daring to be about a willing, swinging couple engaging in light bondage play.

This section is a fucking wreck, and for any author who caters to the crowd stangstar to claim to be above the hate and bullying is laughable. You are only popular because you cater to the violent little misogynist trolls that have hijacked this section. You give them stories of women being beaten and raped and killed, then act surprised that your fans resort to those same threats when anyone questions you or your stories. So go ahead and remove my comments, how who is a "manipulative censor" here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is there any way to shut Zab the hell up?

Call him Dumas, Dufus, Doonesbury, Lorna Doone, but call him back to Hungary, please!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Duna

You got banned for flooding comment and forum threads with plugs for your own stories on other sites, that has nothing to do with me or whether I liked your stories. But in lit's continuing effort to prove that lw is a worthless cesspool that no one is interested in moderating, you're amiably demonstrating why even that tiny bit of enforcement was a failure.

Jack99Jack99over 8 years ago
Great work Stang! 5 Stars!

Please ignore the haters - you know, the ones that are upset that the guy makes out OK in the end. They're either masochists or misandrists -- and likely both. These stories are not for them. Your stories are for the regular guy - the guy that the legal system screws over. The guy who tries to do the right thing, but gets cheated on, dumped, and screwed over. The 90%. We, the 90%, want to see the hero make out. We want to see the hero find new love or reconcile with a truly contrite wife. We want to see the man do well. There are other stories for people who want to see evil wives humiliate their husbands and get away with it.

As for this story - Perfect! I really enjoyed it. I'm glad you write longer stories, it gives us more time to know the characters, gets us involved in the story. I actually like all the characters, even the wife -- yes, she screwed up, and was divorced. But she wasn't burnt, and she learned and grew. (and who know what will happen with Kurt! Maybe he's the type of guy she actually needs. but I think that was just for fun!).

And that's why I read your stories - they're fun. And they're written for me - the 90%.

But I do got to admit I like your reconciliation stories a bit more. :)

Thanks, Stang!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

". He lifted one of my thick legs over my head to give him access to my core. I slammed my big ass against him "- Well, that was certainly erotic.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
A four star story...

Untill the last four words then it became a five star story. Nice one ss6 nice one.

Richie4110Richie4110over 8 years ago
Another grand slam

I must admit that the first few chapters were strange for me but the total story was wonderful. And, the fact that you nailed the ending helped me give it. 5!

Thanks for sharing your efforts and hope to see another "Stang" soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty good. Kind of rushed in parts, kind of lame in parts; not your best work.

But it was still fun to read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Punctuation is our friend, Stang

But I enjoyed it, even without proper punctuation.

She said: "So like it or not, the child represented the destruction of my family."

No, the child did not. You spreading your legs for another 'man' ushered in the destruction of your family. Samantha was merely a byproduct of that destruction.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
Oh, ho ho! 5* And it contains

The continuing Kurse of Kurt!

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Volts?

Since when did automobiles run on 4 or 3 volt systems

Most mustangs , if not all run on 12 volts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah, volts.

The closest this guy ever got to a Mustang is a photo.

Jeez. 3 or 4 volts systems?

Then 10 page long drivel?

Nuff, already

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i agree with anonymous

I tried reading one of your stories a while back, it was about a cheating wife of course the husband and son had the fastest mustangs around with the tuned exhaust, and it was mustang this and mustang that, who gives a fuck if you drive a mustang or a dodge when reading a story about a cheating wife? If I wanted to read about mustangs,Iwould read a hot rod magazine you fuck head and no I don't hate mustangs , I own a 70 fastback with a 302 with the tune exhaust cam and headers and other goodies

LostriderLostriderover 8 years ago
Great read

You hooked me again, couldn't stop reading. As always I like your longer stories. Thank you for your time in writing for us.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Nice zinger at the very end!

thanks StangStar06 for another good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ten pages?

This is just sloppy writing. This is a three page story that is so full of bloat that it could float a battleship. Get an editor that can use a red pen. This is just embarrassing.

This is the first time I read one of your stories. Checked out two more. From now on I'll just read the first page, fill in the usual suspects, throw in some Mustang crap, imagine the stupidest woman on earth, skip to the last page and see if there's a twist.

Maybe by the time Ford gets a new idea about Mustangs, you'll get a new idea for a story. Got to distrust anyone that is a self-proclaimed "star."

Lex1Lex1over 8 years ago
Have to agree with anon

I think Stangstar has potential to be a good writer. Unfortunately, he is too concerned with appeasing the mass majority to actually write something of substance. He found a plotline that will get him the highest votes, and he follows it ad nauseam. Stupid women, at length discriptions of fast cars, near Messiah like men whose perfection rivals Jesus or the Buddha. The first few times you read his stories they are entertaining. But when you realize that out of 10 stories, 8 of them will be EXACTLY the same, it gets pretty mundane. If you don't have a need to rewrite your own personal history of getting fucked over by living vicariously through one of his male protagonists, you will find that you can't suspend enough belief to enjoy his stories.

lonesomeone2014lonesomeone2014over 8 years ago

I found this too confusing to follow. You have jumped around without proper character development leaving me confused about who was who. After three pages, I just gave up.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
Stang This is another top 15 story ever

Once again a wife who had it all, became unhappy in life, and "THOUGHT" she would not get cought ! Loved the preggy idea and the "NOT YOURS BUT HIS" then lover boy shows his real colors and everybody but the two cheaters live happy ever after. Thanks for the read and please continue to write.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Okay, honest question.

Can anyone actually parse what duna is saying? I'm not crazy, it's just gibberish, right? Like someone stringing together words but not knowing what they mean.

Stick to writing your milking fetish stories and stop trying to have arguments with people who literally can't understand what you're blabbing on about.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Enjoyed x 2

First, there are the expected Mustang references (4 volt?, did you mean 4 bolt main?) running, engineering, etc. All are expected in stang's stories and all fit like a comfortable slipper.

Second, there are the twists like the other woman being a bitch at first and the gay/bi father and husband. Nice unexpected parts. Very good stuff.

I thought it was a very good story.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

You can always tell the homophobes y how often they feel the need to repeat that they have no problem with gay people before going off on a rant about how disgusting gay sex is or how horrifying witnessing it is. Kind of like an author whose only story about a lesbian protagonist ends with her needing to be "cured" by finding the right man and realizing she was never gay or bi after all.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

So are you literally just copy/pasting your gibberish now Duna? Because that doesn't actually make it make any sense.

HmunsterHmunsterover 8 years ago
SSDD

Others have said this, but it bears repeating (kind of like a Stang story!), I miss the old Stang. I keep checking every new story in the hope that THIS one won't be a simple copy and paste job.

Let's see:

1) Saint of a husband, good looking and well mannered? Check.

2) Mustangs? Check.

3) Overweight 40-ish wife who loves loves loves her husband, can't live without him, but has meaningless sex with [insert number / gender of partners here]? Check.

4) Betrayed husband immediately finds new love from saintly, and drop dead gorgeous woman? Check.

5) Husband and new wife live happily ever after while ex-wife's life falls to pieces? Check.

6) Unnecessarily drawn out with lots of meaningless exposition? Check.

Stang - you are really talented. Your recent spat of stories took a great deal of time to write, I am sure, but that's not the same thing as effort. Try something different. We may hate it. Who cares? Branch out. Explore. Who knows? You just might find out something surprising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice twist

At the end

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Another great story!

Obviously some people don't appreciate the fact that a story can share common elements with another story and yet be a totally different story. The ending to this one was just exquisite irony by the way. I never get tired of reading about how some divorced men, or women, get their lives back after a divorce from a cheating bitch, or bastard as the case may be. Real life may make this a rare thing but then that is more the fault of a broken justice system than anything else. Stories like this give those suffering from the pain of dealing with a cheating spouse hope so what can it hurt?

The story got five stars and favorited because it deserves it. In the end everyone but the bastard and his parents are happy, and the fact that the cheating slut might get a bit of karmic justice by way of becoming a screen for a gay man unwilling to come out is, while not your typical BTB ending, certainly a fitting one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*'s easy

the comment gotta try is before marriage is PURE bullshit, hooking up with a gay is very rare especially today with fucking gay pride. too funny twist at the end! the sorry slut deserves kurt the wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

Frontlinecaster is so one-ideaed monomaniast that he injured Duna without any Duna's comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kurt

@ Anon If you look at Loving Wives you will meet stories where the cuckold husbands lick the cocks of the bulls. Are these husbands HETEROSEXUALS?

Kurt would like this too.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 8 years ago
All I can say is.......

You have done it again......Well Done! 5+

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
Kjohns, seriously..

This is pure genius, she is getting with Kurt out of all the people? Seriously? Pure genius for it to go down that road..... She's being not burned but friggin torched when she finds out that not only is he Jamie ex, but a closeted homosexual. Here is the kicker, I have no problems with his being gay or even in the closet, but to go after a woman and not let her in on your secret that they may have to share panties or nail polish... I am sorry, that is a slur on homosexuals. Most that I have met are decent straightforward people. Even when in the closet, they kept it a secret for safety, not to try and fool everyone. None of the ones I consider friends go after women to keep up the charade. Maybe a date or something but, never so far as marriage.

Frigin genius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a twist. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Didn't See That Coming

A real twist at the end, Kurt, that is, showing up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW SOME EXTENDED FAMILY HUH?

This is FAN - BLOODY-TASTIC! This is another great story! The ending is unique! Makes you want to warn Sarah about Kurt. I believe that she had suffered enough? Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 7 years ago
*****

Needs a followup where Kury visits Dennis and family.... 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Aw, man!

Yeah, she was a stupid, selfish bitch, but she paid for it and learned from it. Did you have to add Kurt on top of it? Isn't it enough to lose home, family, friends, and reputation knowing it was all her own fault? She's miserable and lonely, did you really need to add Kurt? She gets no chance at redemption? Ever?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous