All Comments on 'Surprise Experience'

by Jellie7

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Interesting but short. Need more naked time for William. Maybe some spanking like naughty boys need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please

I agree, he needs to get spanked, and maybe in a place where the girls can watch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

very good story.Hopefully there are more parts.hope he remains shy but craving CFNM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really stunning

Thank you for writing one of the best (erotic) stories I have ever read.

I hope you go on writing. You must! It´s a top-notch story. I envy William his adventure. William had a really stunning girl-friend. If being videoed and photographed in the nude I don´t know if I would die of shame in his position of if I would be thrilled in the strongest erotic way. The only thing I know that I wouldn´t sleep the next night because of sexual excitement mixed with sexual shame. Unfortunately or maybe somehow fortunately, it has never happened to me. However, I hope I sometime get such a cool and bold girl-friend as you are.

In this adventure I would beg for deleting the video on the one hand. On the other, I would really hope that the female photographer never deletes the video. And it would be erotic that there are women who I do not know and who own my nude pics.

What a pity that this story is sooooo short! It should be much longer! You could write if your boy-friend William tries to hide his dick or how it gets erect. How did the girls tease him in detail? How many girls took nude photos of him? Is he begging for stopping photographing or videoing. How do you deny to delete his nude video. Do you upload it to the internet? Do you show it to your girl-friends? Do you show it to his female colleagues or to his mother / sisters? Do you present it to unknown women? Do you present him in the nude to them? Do you force him to do sexual things with the help of his nude video? Do you let other women photograph him in his birthday suit? Does he want to take nude pics of you and how do you refuse it? Do you wish a professional camera for nude photos and videos for Christmas?

Do you take nude pics of other males? Do they know you taking these pictures or do you secretly take pictures of nude males?

Please go on writing stories! Insert much more details. It´s extremely sexy if a fully clothed woman takes nude pictures of males without any stitch. I love such stories written by females.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I love clothed girls taking photos of nude men. Please write what he told you about his embrassment. Please go on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant, but much too short!

It's a really sexy snare you set for your boyfriend. Being seen without a stitch by many females must be absolutely thrilling and exciting. However being filmed by his own clothed girl-friend is horrifyingly sexy and tantalizing. In addition of that, unknown clothed women taking photos of a absolutely nude man without a stitch is really weird. I can beg my girl-friend for deleting the embarrassing film and I can believe that this will be better. However, it's sexually much more stimulating when you refuse deleting it. Maybe, it's even a turn-on when you lurk to show the film to other females. And what is more, William can never be sure, that his nude photos emerge in the internet for everyone to see. Even if you delete the film - I never hope so if I would be your friend even if I would ask you to do so - there will be other females with nude pics of him.

Really great story. Unfortunately much too short. Please go on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

Continue writing how to take nude male photos! It´s so embarrassing - and exciting. Go on presenting your boy-friend to other females! Shame him - and arouse him sexually! I love such women! Simply great! Go on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really hot!

That's true love answering a naughty behavior of your friend by making his naughty fantasies true. The naughtiest thing is to take his nude video and letting external women photograph him in the buff. How hot! My girl-friend would only tell me how bad I am when doing naughty things. She would never take nude pics of me, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An interesting imagination!

Really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Who was naughtier, you or William?

Everything is fun: teasing him to erection, filming him nude, presenting him to other clothed women taking pics of him, letting him walk home in the buff! Excellent story! Go on, write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really hot story

Thank you very much for writing such an arousing story!

I can imagine that this adventure was really arousing for William. I hope you go on teasing him with that nude pics. I think you described William's behavior absolutely correct. I would also get frozen and ashamed. But on the other side, it would also be very arousing. My dick would be fully erect if I am photographed naked. I can imagine to beg you for deleting the photos and simultaneously to hope you would never do it and instead publish copies of your photos.

Your plan to present him to the school girls was perfect. However, their reaction to take nude pics is even more thrilling. Even if you destroy your video William cannot be sure that there aren't any published nude pics. How thrilling and arousing.

I hope you go on humiliating him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Story

Really hot! What do you do with his video?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

If this is your punishment I would be naughty as well!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a pity that you do not go on writing! It is a really hot and sexy story. I wish to read how your relationship goes on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting story

I like cfnm out of the female view! I like females interested in nude males and showing that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I wish my wife would do the same to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely five stars!

I hope you will continue soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story

I like us women taking nude pics of our husbands or boyfriends. Although I do not dare to do the things described above, I want to have nude pics or vids of my husband. Nevertheless, it is an erotic imagination. And, perhaps some day....

Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I had gone too far .....

Absolutely.

99% of boys would have found another girlfriend .

And fast ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hi Jellie7

please go on writing. It is a great story and I am waiting for the continuation very long. I think you have arousing ideas, you write very well, your stories are excellent. It would be a pity if you stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Arousing story

I like your idea very well. You should go on writing. It is really exciting. I think I am envious not to have such a cool girlfriend who really doesn't know a limit. That rises sex into the infinity! Please go on writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous