All Comments on 'True Love Ch. 09'

by das4200

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

please don't let this be the last chapter

lonleyinchi1lonleyinchi1over 8 years ago
WTF???

you broke up sam and alex???

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 8 years ago
I was happy when I saw this new chapter waiting for me to read

But god damn, that ending broke my heart. You don't post very often anymore, and I worry that it's going to be a long time before we get to see what happens next. I'm about to re-read this series, as it's been so long and I don't remember all the details to clearly. Anyway...please try to get the next chapter up soon. With an ending like that, people are going to lose their minds waiting lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good wrote up

If they get back together (hopefully they don't as it is unrealistic) then it should be under different circumstances more like accidentally. It will be even better if the lady has her SRS by then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really

Oh cmon! That ending wasn't necessary! So much greatness and you broke them apart? From all the stories I read over the past 4 years, this one has been my favorite because of their relationship and how they discovered pleasure together. Jeez :( hope they'll meet again!

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 8 years ago
Not cool

Just doing that felt so unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well this just sucks

Alex is true and Sam is a cheater seen this coming . Sam could not keep her eyes off the girls, I hope Alex sees her in the summer back home gets with Sam for a night bangs her and kicks sorry ass to the curve and tells her sorry ass he never wants to see her again. Now that would be justice .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Complete disappointment

Was really liking the story then u made sam into an unfaithful slut...definately getting one star on all chapters now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
True love?

How about lying cheating deceptive whore

das4200das4200over 8 years agoAuthor
To explain

To everyone who is upset about this chapter. I understand. The story is told mostly through the eyes of Alex, with only small glimpses into Sam's point of view. To Alex it was true love. He idolizes and worships her. He couldn't see that the woman he loves is insecure and still trying to mature. They are growing as individuals. The story started with them both being 18 and relatively new to relationships. Sam and Alex both have their demons, just as we all do. The story is not over. I know I lost some people who enjoyed the series, but hopefully you all can see beyond the disappointment and see it for the tale that it is.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 8 years ago
You haven't lost me

I understand your decision to do what you did, although it does suck. If your going to do a time jump like some people would do though, I just hope it's not TO far into the future. Also, I think it would be nice to see Alex hook up with Trixie. Not talking about a relationship, but maybe they get to talking, and she offers a bit of comfort and they just decide to have some fun. In any case, I'm really anxious for the next chapter and hoping to see it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cheating little....

I hope he does move on and do great things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
stupid drama

good thing my stories will never have stupid drama they will have be happy ending no bull shit crap like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Sure What to Feel

On one hand, I don't want to just dunk on an author that wrote eight stellar chapters in what was a truly amazing story. Especially considering that an unhappy plot twist can work wonders in romance, when there is a payoff for the drama and tension built by said twist. On the other, seeing as how it has been nearly four years since this chapter was posted and three since the serious was updated with no payoff in sight, I think it's no longer overly presumptuous to call this a bad storytelling move. I'll leave it at that (as stated above, not here to jump down anyone's through, just stating an opinion).

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

I'm not sure I want to continue with this any more now.

It's put me off reading any other of your stories completely.

You sure know how to demoralise your readers !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdas4200@das4200
161 Followers
My name's Derek Alexander, I'm a 28 year old sailor in the USN. I write as a hobby when I can find the time in my busy schedule. Love to hear feedback from readers. Always feel free to comment or email me and I will try and respond when needed. An update from me - After so mu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES