All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 10'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Wait Was Worth It

Very good, hot, chapter.

mikey13086mikey13086over 8 years ago
truly outstanding.

combines my 2 favorite subects. a work of art. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding work!!

Anyone who would rate this less than 5 *'s is just looking for a quick spank story. Very well written, characters you can visualize and love/hate based on their back stories and actions. Looking forward to the remaining 4 chapters and your work beyond that. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let it flow!

I really liked this chapter. I will say that at the beginning I wanted Varis and Arkadas to be together, then for Varis to stop fucking around, but I like how it is going now. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Amazingly written chapter. The buildup was great, and the way everything played out was "realistic" in the context of the scenario and allowed easy suspension of belief. Looking forward to the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't make it one-sided

I'm worried that you're going to have varis not end up with arkadas. They professed their true love for each other ( which was unbelievably beautiful, meaningful , filled with passion, and easily my favorite scene. outstanding job.) But you haven't progressed their relationship. I would really like to see another scene like that between just the two of them. Just wondering, will varis ever say why arkadas is still a slave?

soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Now your talking

Best chapter yet and damn aren't they hot together!

AmbisinisterAmbisinisterover 8 years ago
Much Better

Better than the previous chapter. The description of the Ceremony and the Rites and Consummation verification is briliant!

Very original!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
b.s.

what a load of bullshit..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

HOLY F**KING SH*T MAN!!!!!!!!!!

pearlygrlpearlygrlabout 7 years ago
I agree!

I have to agree with the comment below! Absolutely Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree as well

Absolutely fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved that forcing them to engage in all three acts both brought the sisters together, but also created jealousy in the Guardian wives. While their being able to find joy and sexual satisfaction despite their animosity was somewhat foreshadowed by the previous chapter, using the animosity of the other women toward Nislani to truly create a loving experience was a wonderful twist.

Blue Eyes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

depressing. destroy my sister's soul but it's all good she's my fuckbuddy now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5886 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES