All Comments on 'The Bridge Club Ch. 01'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really interesting set up

Sounds like we could be into an interesting story here...

elling50elling50over 8 years ago
Promising

Looking forward to where this might lead. Hope the next chapter follows soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes indeed!

This tale has good prospects. Looking forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking good

You've got a good grounding for potentially a great story. Can't wait for the next submission.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Amazing Start!

Norm Is THE man! Do Him ProuD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EAP

I hear the Alan Parsons Music all the time. Great set, super told - keep it up. I cant wait for the next chapter.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 8 years agoAuthor
Yes - Alan Parsons Project

Tales of Mystery and Imagination ... great album! And didn't he produce Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon"?

Thank you for the positive comments. The next few chapters are in the pipeline. Hope they live up to your expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bridge, Bets And Sex

I can't resist!!!

alvieleealvieleeover 8 years ago
Ch-01

Good writing and a decent plot, however the first installment ends rather abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love a thinking man!

Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good leading in

Just started to read this. I like the lead in to the plot. lets see what's in the next chapter. shall we!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good intro

Lots of backgrounding, maybe more than necessary, but I can see this leading to Norm getting interested in one and then her finding out about the bet and... lets hope it's not that formulaic.

Jason

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingalmost 7 years ago
I shall give this a miss.

The central proposition, the bet, is crass. I know, it's a story, but not even the prospect of Massimo's humiliation tempts me to continue. I very much enjoy a lot of your writing, so on this occasion, thanks but no thanks.

sherbetburpssherbetburpsabout 4 years ago

Very well written! I’m looking forward to seeing how this unfolds :)

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

First thing you do when playing bridge with strangers is to discuss which conventions you will use

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Great start of what has great potential to be a great story, is that too many 'greats'? Very good character background and build up. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I read 6 or 7 of your stories before this one. You started out great and you've maintained and exceeded that level every time.

TeggeTegge6 months ago

The hook is set. 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4321 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES