All Comments on 'The Bridge Club Ch. 03'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How Can You Resist?!

Before I got to the "next" morning even, I was thinking about the partners not being under any person's control for the card games, & either/both of them insisting/suggesting plans for future meetings, "dalliances", etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going!

The build up wasn't too lengthy as I like a story.

The bet is an intriguing sideline.

The characters are fleshed out well; I like the way you've combined mind-set and physical descriptions. Characters are realistic.

Add in that I don't know anything about bridge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait for the series to progress

This chapter kept my interest indeed, I can't wait for the story to continue!

IntrepidThoughtIntrepidThoughtover 8 years ago
I like the plan

The story had a nice setup and good first section of erotica. Guessing where it goes from here is intriguing - will it be a 4-0 slam? How will he cockblock Massimo?(interesting name by the way). I'd love even more description of the physicality of all the senses in the passion scenes. It would be better if each episode was longer in my opinion - one page episodes always seem a bit short. Good work, keep it up.

alvieleealvieleeover 8 years ago
CH-02

Once again instead of just dropping the end of the chapter, you could add another sentence. Something like: Then I went down and got in my car and returned home to rest up for the week ahead. Just suggestions.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Aye,Carumba!

That Carmen is one HOT dish! BIG tits,a full ass,and a sex fiend is the perfect date for the weekend! Don't think the other broads can top Carmen in the "HOT SEX" department! I guess we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Success

Plan well and the benefits can be so sweet.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

A very well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

JSA69JSA6911 months ago

Hot story. and it's nice to read one that's properly spelled and punctuated throughout. I know I'm a grammar nerd, but seeing obvious bloopers makes me wince, and wonder about our educational system. Thanks for your diligence, and for sharing this story with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4307 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES