All Comments on 'For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 05'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
Kewl

I like being first. Another fun entry into the saga. 5*

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor
hah

I know I've gotten somewhere when "first" is a thing.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 8 years ago
Oops!

I gave this five stars but it only shows one!

Also, third! :-)

valkirionvalkirionover 8 years ago
comment

Tj I was first several chapters ago lol.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor
Schedule

for the record, I've been trying to make my weekly posting to be on Wednesdays, so plan on that.

Also, the n key on my laptop is broken, making typing a tad difficult. Luckily the little nub still works, so I can use my laptop, it's just difficult.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
A regular thing on Wednesdays?

Awesome!

And I like to share, even with firsts; it's more fun that way. Funny, but LOL means having fun, and in some regions of India, lal means "red" but also means someone special, as in priya lal. (Thanks to chotti ma, I know a few words and phrases.)

Hmm, more weird stuff coming out in the wee hours for me. I order everyone to have fun, and myself to go back to sleep. From the hoots and gales of laughter, I tell everyone is rushing to do what I tell them to do. :D

Really, thanks to Thatawfulwowporno for sharing the tales. I've had a lot of fun following along.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
560 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...