All Comments on 'A Tempting Vacation Ch. 06'

by JackKing

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome!

That was awesome. I can hardly wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Too much teasing....

Great story, the best on the site right now. I think the teasing has about run it's course, time to give us something good. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Keep it coming...

Another great episode. Really looking forward to what happens next!!!

Northwest GuyNorthwest Guyabout 20 years ago
Riveting

Overall one of the best stories on the site at this time...keep up the good work!

a real jrkoffa real jrkoffabout 20 years ago
SPECTACULAR

I love everything about this tale. The clever characters and juxtoposition of ages and relationships and... everything!

The teasing is what makes this story both unique and a definite read with each installment. I mean... good lord. The poor boy is being prickteased to the point of blueballs by these two older women and his giggly girlfriend and it never seems to end! I LOVE it!

I am sure you get all sorts of special requests to be included in your stories. People urging you to add this or delete that. I will only say that I have a fetish for hosiery. School girl kneesocks and lovely reinforced toe hosiery. Add at your own descretion as Your masterful writing is at its best when you do as you please.

I can't wait until the next chapter and the suspense of waiting for Beth to see this big dick is thrilling.

I have a cum bucket tucked neatly under my desk that allows me to read stories without fear of messy cleanups. I usually empty this bucket about once a week. Here it is Wednesday... and my bucket runneth over.

-ARJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Stuff

Keep it coming.

Dino51Dino51about 20 years ago
Wonderful

Another superb installment. Will poor Ron ever recover from such teasing? Can't wait to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Follow your muse.

I love it. Wish there was more to read RIGHT NOW!

I've read some of the other comments and my reaction is no. Write what's in your head the way you think it should go because it's all been wonderful so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Without a doubt, the most erotic story I have read. Truly exceptional writing. Thank you, cannot wait for more episodes. B

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love it, Highly erotic, inventive with lots of interaction, Keep 'em coming!!

JohnnieBoxJohnnieBoxalmost 12 years ago
Great chapter

I loved it, but maybe Amy should have made Ron cum up onto his chest & stomach while Beth was teasing him, instead of in her mouth, so Beth would pretend to think Ron had cum just from her proximity to him in the bed!

It would have been another great way to keep poor Ron off-balance :-)

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Not really plausible, but Hot as fuck! ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous