All Comments on 'Beg For Mama's Milk'

by tarkustrooper

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
hair94hair94about 8 years ago
Awesome!!!

That was great....please post more like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wish the girls had a version of this!

I love your work, and my only complaint is that I wish you would do audios similar to this for the girls!

Ribeye91Ribeye91about 8 years ago
Love it

So naughty... thank you Miss Tarkus, for your milk... and so much more.

candidocandidoabout 8 years ago
So hot!

Yes, yes, yes..from the title i knew i was in for something special and you delivered more better than i thought possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bravo!

Oh wow! Soooo hot! and your voice makes it all that much better! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

I'm not into lactation, but I loved the dirty talk and the sterness and the "baby boy" stuff. Keep it coming. Or should I say cumming :P

dob1921dob1921about 8 years ago
Perfect

This is one of your best. Would love to hear Mommie with her baby girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Wow. Love the stern talk, the breathing, the ending. Add another PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect

I loved this more than I thought I would. Do you think you could do another? Perhaps with mommy and her baby girl?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mo

So hot! I just loved it, your voice is so sexy omg!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Extremly erotic

I think it's very erotic the idea of a grown son and his mom making love in the first place. I'm sure many husbands and wives incorporated lactation into their erotic time when she was pregnant and after also. Btw very sexy mature voice. Don't like those little girl voices

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

That was the best audio story I've ever heard! So sensual and erotic. You made my day and I thank you for that. Could you do a female Vampire/adult baby boy one? Maybe where she takes a guy and makes him her adult baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

I Just came sooooo hard to that.

I would be your good boy any day of the week

Amazing - the understated moans drove me wild.

Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The hottest audio I have ever heard! I've had it on repeat for an hour, and keep cummi5ovef and over. More, please! Need my momma's milk!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Would love to see more of this mom/son style of audio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eh...

I really liked it but why can't you hear the son talking??? Kinda ruined it for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want more

I wish you could make more recording relating to love making between mother and son.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 8 years ago
Oh, so good!

I got so hard listening to your erotic voice, I had to stroke myself! I would assume that Mommy got naked, but she didn't say so. I would have liked to hear more resistance from Mommy about baby boy rubbing his cock against her and wanting to fuck her, that it was wrong, but after much begging so much she gives in and let's her baby boy's cum shoot up in her pussy!

Definitely 5 *'s, favorite story and favorite author

A fan also in Alabama

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So fucking hot

I came so fucking hard, and I'm a female and loved the incest aspect, god this got me so hot. More please.

jadeandjackjadeandjackalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved this audio....especially since I have a young son myself....this really turned me on....gosh it was good...it was just Awesome....wish u do more of these audios...will wait for more from you. Keep up the awesome work.....muah jade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

This was perfect. How am I supposed to find something better?

bdreams2bdreams2over 7 years ago
Naughty Mama

but lucky son! Somehow rewards like this aren't likely to stop any teenage boy from masturbating in class, but who cares! Excellent fantasy and beautifully told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Epic!

This is one of the hottest clips I've ever heard. I loved her voice, which oozed with sensuality and affection. The recurring pet name, "baby boy," which she so tenderly cooed, was perfect for the situation. It was also nice how she sometimes interjected sternness in her voice, but not too much; it was a velvet touch to remind him of who was in charge.

RikibeeRikibeeabout 7 years ago
Outstanding ! Need more !

Being a mom with a son.... my orgasms were so intence..... I had to listen 3 times before I stopped masturbating...SO HOT! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

It was amazing! The best!! Thank you very much for the experience!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Some of the best relief I've had in a while.

This Baby boy just lost all HIS milk over himself for Mommy while he listened to this. Thankyou Mommy. Baby boy is all better now.

ImsuchapervImsuchapervalmost 7 years ago
Thank you for making "beg for mama's milk"

I've been trying to find a sexy mama voice that would talk like this in her audio.

Please please please make more.

I think your audio was the one that set the bar high for the other women

To try to match.

Nicely done mom.

Hope to hear a dozen more

Ron

ImsuchapervImsuchapervalmost 7 years ago
That's the way my mom did it.

Babt baby.

I loved this clip, it's my new favorite.

Such a sexy scenario. Mmmmmm mom and son.

I loved it when she said good boy over and over again.

Woooow and mom letting me hump her bare thigh with my bare clock.

Incredible.

Thank you so much..

Please make more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This, is my kind of momma fantasy

Anytime you want a,sexy momma voice, I'm your gal.. plus I've been a real 44 dd lactating momma for real..lots of lactating play with hubby during those years. My son fed from me until he chose to st too he was 5, he s now 6 5 285pound man.

I proud I have him that good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mommy is the best:)

Thank you so much mommy! You make me feel so much better than all the other girls :) I would love it if you made more of these for your baby boy. I promise I'll be a good little boy for you mommy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Voice

I want a mommy so badly

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hall of Fame

10

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I love incest and lactation fantasies, and you are brilliant. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ni

I personally don't like it, they fsct they speak like whispering drives me nuts. But I'm not into audios. I'd really like to see a version of this gentle femdom with Mommy dommes, mommy kink (not incest! not mother's, I said Mommy dommes, it's different)

EddieDEddieDabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Oh my God that was the best thing ever, make a series please!

MarriedpolyffmMarriedpolyffmover 4 years ago
I agree

I agree! Please so more! Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your voice

Please let us hear more of your vice. I'm serious you have a wonderful voice. You had me wanting more of your sweet warm mother's milk. While imaging it was my cum that was coating your inner pussy walls. I hope you will be doing more with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Could u do one for us girls looking for a mommy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

(Pardon my French)

Lord, I'm tripping over audio stories on this site done by people with great voices!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yum..!

hamgenhamgenover 1 year ago

wish there was more "suck on my tits" other wise it was a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hi Tarky, I've been listening to your audio for a few years now, and I love it. There is nothing too dirty for you to say, nothing too base to enter your mind and leave your mouth if you think it will get under our skin and get us off. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great job, loved it I will never look at a glass of milk the same again! got to go thirsty! hope there is more of these.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is such a beautiful story. The intensity and the erotic description is spellbinding. Thank You. sd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarkustrooper@tarkustrooper
1317 Followers
I'm a prog-rock, orgasm loving gal ready to share with Literotica my dirty, dominant style. I usually record audios for Reddit's GoneWildAudio, so I'll post them up to show them off here. There will be new stuff coming, so stay tuned! I also write scripts in my free time, s...