All Comments on 'A Trial in Vennington'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Singu1aritySingu1arityover 8 years ago
Much better than "Safe Sex," both in concept and message

You mocked the GamerGate/Twitter feminist debate here a lot better than you did in "Safe Sex." I get that with those succubi being servants of Annette it's gotta be pretty fucked up no matter how you look at it, but the resolution to this story is also more surprising and well written, not only "justifiable," I guess. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wouldn't mind another, if you please?

I found it quite a good read (as per usual with your material), if we could get a continuation that would be great.

The best of luck, later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story good, politics bad

If it wasn't for the terrible one sided posturing about gamer gate and those men hating feminists this would be a good story. I liked your sneaky Succubus

Singu1aritySingu1arityover 8 years ago
RE: "Story good, politics bad"

If you look at hydra's blog, Many Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello, it's a wonder he doesn't get political more often in his stories. I don't really agree with him often either but it's part of the art. Only when it dominates the entire story is it a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is your best story yet.

eugene2keugene2kover 8 years ago
I disagree, Anonymous

I think this is on par with his other stories. It just has an unexpected twist.

I'd love to read a longer story, though. Something the size of an average book. These shorts are only enough to whet one's appetite, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The Succubus must be Nÿte. Everything about Her screams Nÿte, especially her mischievious remark to the poor man in the end.

MadJustinMadJustinover 8 years ago
It's Nÿte

It's Nÿte, even if she isn't explicitly named. This story was also posted on his blog and was tagged with Nÿte.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

You did a good job of showing the people who are involved with #gamergate that aren't sexist assholes, plus it was hilarious and surprising! THIS is exactly what expect from the best Succubu writer around. Much improved from your other recent works too! Not that they Were bad just not as good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job here

Really... creepy feminists descrition. And not dark as ending as usual. Would love to see a sequel - whtther she will take Gary to the same realm where Phil is...

Celibate1Celibate1over 8 years ago
Not a Gamer.

Not being a gamer I am sure I missed most of the allusions, but I understood that an 'innocent' man was going to die. Thank you for your eleventh hour unfolding of (un)natural justice.

StrangeViewStrangeViewover 8 years ago
Not my usual genre

Not a category that I'd generally read much of, but for some reason, it caught my interest. And well worth the effort, too!! Got me hooked and reeled me in early on, and held until the wonderfully unexpected end. Well written, and excellently delivered.

SV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It is not Nyte

Nyte would have kiled the guy anyway and then kill her primary target.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking awesome

i love your stories mate!! keep them cumming :)

joshmosejoshmoseover 8 years ago
Nice!

I generally read your stuff, this was rather good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORREEEEE....... PLEASEEEEEE......

Love it. I'd like to see more chapters if possible thank you for sharing it with us...

Freshmeat301Freshmeat301about 8 years ago
I usually read on a reader....

I have been reading your stories for years. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! However, i'm with the others, this story bears finishing. It is a total tease!

tyler1993tyler1993about 8 years ago
Nice.

Perfectly written character wise, hot as hell in general, and to cap it off a brilliant cliff-hanger ending. Hope to see more soon.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 8 years ago
I'm reeling.

Abso-fucking-lutely brilliant. I'm glad he didn't die in this tale (yet?), and how you mocked those femcunt shitlords for their totalitarian system is hilarious.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 8 years ago
Brilliant.

This was a "Be careful what you ask for" story, but from a tertiary point-of-view. Simply brilliant.

I adore good dialogue, including inner dialogue, and you excel at it. Mmmm, please keep writing.

sithonsithonabout 8 years ago
Amusing if stupid

The virtuous right winger beset by terrible left-wing strawmen. The sjw you rail against do not exist. You have to admit white males in our society have had many advantages over the last few centuries.. But then again extremists of any stripe are dangerous. But in reality the only ones that are actually dangerous tend to be like those idiots in Oregon or religious nutjobs like those in Isis and the like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Right wing paranoia

"One looked an obvious radical student feminist—right down to her bright red hair and horn-rimmed spectacles." WTF does that even mean? 1) what does it mean to look like a radical feminist? What do you mean by radical feminist? You do understand rad fems are only one kind of feminist? And that feminist simply means you believe women should be treated equally? Oh, heavens no! That's so evil and diabolical! But let's go back to the quote. Only rad fems dye their hair bright red and wear horn-rimmed spectacles? Bwahahahahaha! Enjoy your paranoia!

Draco966Draco966almost 8 years ago
Wow! What a story!

Love the plot twist. I was way wraped up in it. What a great imagination. Good use of Nyte (even though you didn't name her). Keep going please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Epic Win!

This story is made of win and awesome.

Such excellent use of 4chan memes!

It's obvious that you doesn't afraid of anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

I rather thought she might not kill him - after all, he was innocent of the crime she was summoned to deal with. Interesting how one of the group was a misogynistic asshole, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another good read

Of all the stuff on Literotica, yours is what I look forward to.

Excellently thought out and put to paper.

Always fun.

Keep it up! (No pun intended...because with your inclinations, keeping it up would simply be an invitation for a succubus to drain it...lol)

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 6 years ago
Well done.

And delicious irony, that all these wackos have managed to do is get their "victim" laid. Meanwhile, the real prick got punished as he deserved. Goes to show that supernatural creatures don't give a shit about human perceptions and beliefs. They have principles of their own.

Plus, as my own stories have demonstrated lately, I've really been into succubi of late. Succubi and vampires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

As we'd say in my native state of California, "Duuuuuuuude, right on!"

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 5 years ago
Niiiice!

Well done. Great twist.

FZYONEFZYONEover 5 years ago
SJWs

Yes Nyte for the win!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished

Abrupt place to stop. Just from one sentence to the next, it really could use an ending.

Or a few chapters more to flesh it out, there's a lot of unfinished questions.

Did Gary just gain an ally here, and what's gonna happen to the other SJWs? How would a world with demonology practised in secret differ from ours?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Who hurt you, manyeyedhydra? The sex was hot as always but everything surrounding it was pure awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous