All Comments on 'Double Duty Pt. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Wang4Wang4over 8 years ago
Love some happy,sappy stories!

OK,shoot me. I do like stories that make me smile some of the time. I also like strong characters. Cucks and wimps from either sex don't need to populate all Lit stories. Thanks

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!

Great story! Thanks for writing the second chapter :-) Would it be possible to get the second chapter of "Here Cums the Bride"? Keep up the fantastic work and thanks for sharing your stories with us :-)

NutRanchNutRanchover 8 years ago
Very Nice

Been following you for a while (not literally lol) and really enjoy your work.

Please keep it up

Nut

biphilmassbiphilmassover 8 years ago
Thank you !!!!!

I love these two the sex is so hot and I'm so glad that they are now a engaged couple. This needs at least one or two more chapters if you have that in mind.

Also 5 stars and could you maybe if you have it in mind to maybe add a chapter or two to On the train and Love me love my dogs and also Oh baby what a sitter?

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Amazing! Please continue the story!!!

acupacupover 8 years ago
A great installment.

Could use another chapter or at least an alternate 'extended' ending. After all you have to take a cue from the industry right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loose Ends

Few loose ends about what happens to their jobs, does she carry on and leave him behind? (If that happens what happens with the 'Stress Relief?')

Or does he quit and follow her around to all the sets, and get a job doing something on the set? (Potentially trains as a masseuse)

So personally i would like those tied up, but as it stands it is fine.

Jb6186Jb6186over 8 years ago
AWESOME

Deffinately have to say you are by far one of the most talented writers here , I think you have done an awesome job with these 2 characters the excitement and suspense was well worth the wait .

Would love to see you do a final chapter

I'm a sucker for a happy ending šŸ˜€

aniceguy67aniceguy67over 8 years ago
Great Story

I can't get enough of your stories. The characters are always interesting. They have flaws like real people. And the dialog is smooth and very natural. The sex is hot and satisfying (for me too!!).

I'd love a wrap up chapter but there are so many other stories of yours that you'll have plenty of time to write it.

My thanks to one of the best authors on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Two Great Characters

These are two of my favorite characters. I hope they will continue to grow and develop. Please treat them well.

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
Absolutely enjoyed it-as much as first chapter, which was a LOT...

really enjoy the characters/dialogue, and hotness

and her job adds an enjoyable tension...

also a sucker for sappy love stories...and strong smart women...

don't think I've ever giving any story a five just because of hot sex-has to be some emotion, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Delightful

I loved that this did not turn out to be just another sexual epic. Guess like some of your other critics, I enjoy a nice love story with fun and interesting characters.

Thanks for your story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
So where to from here

Seems we have a wedding to attend and a couple of careers to adjust before we even consider making babies.

Please continue with this story I just love the way you write.

noel5474noel5474almost 8 years ago
More to come from Bailey and Eddie I hope

This has been a great beginning, and i hope there is at least one more chapter between these two, if not a few more. Keep up the great work.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 7 years ago
Hot and arousing, again.

Thank you, thank you for all your stories. What can I say? More of this pair would be great.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
More! More! More!

Oh please write more to this story. Please? You have a wonderful imagination and your creativity is fabulous!

subrostud46subrostud46over 7 years ago
Fan-Fucking-tastic

Great story..Like your style. One more chapter would be great, with a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beyond doubt one of the best!

I was the idiot who commented on the 'vestibule' word earlier!

This was SO good on every level. Please don't give up on this story line. It just drips with possibilities.

I only started reading your work about a week or so ago and am already looking at the diminishing number of your yet unread stories.

Thank you so much for the enjoyment you've given so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A real pleasure!

This was a real pleasure to read and I too hope you expand on it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Please!

I know it's been a while but this is too good a story to end here. Please continue this at least one more chapter. Thanks- BA.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
Oh yes! One More PLEASE

What a series that is incomplete! All the flash on the screen and more of the hard work behind the scenes - so perfectly done with an enlightening style - THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the very best

Your technical details are very good, adding significant realism. Most of all, the proposal completely hooked me...I had to wipe my eyes to keep reading. Thank you for one of the best stories. You are a dirty Tom Clancey!

vonLassenvonLassenover 5 years ago
A damn good one.

I like this story very much, thank you.

Kind regards

vonLassen

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anymore?

Not sure how you would expand on this but liked the story and would love another part!

Seizeya1Seizeya1about 4 years ago
More!

I liked the story and wanted to buy into the characters future....BUT, what about her need for sex after a stunt? Is it going to lead to a "Loving Wife" situation? Lots of room to expand the story line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A new favorite story.

Very well done!

Not too short nor too longā€”just right.

As professional as it gets.

One more ten star essay on Literotica.

Bill S.

oldmsufanoldmsufanabout 2 years ago

Solid Five's for both stories. You're getting close to being my favorite author. Keep the great stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story are you still writing have not seen a new one in ages

lwiltonlwilton7 months ago

This is the second time I've read this story, and it is every bit as good on the second reading! I wish I could vote another 5 stars every time I come back and read it!

ehppmsehppmsabout 2 months ago

Great story with a nice ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous