All Comments on 'Alone'

by SlyCooper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
alone

Hello Kia.

Did your Mommy come in while you were writing this story?

You've a great premise but lack a full-rounded story to complete the effort.

While there's a bit if science fiction here, your juxtaposition of sentence structure hurts the telling of the story. Write normally.

There's so much potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting for more!

This could be a very good story if you keep going with it.

SlyCooperSlyCooperover 8 years agoAuthor

Well if you don't like it then you don't have to read it. I'm going to continue with it anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please do

Please do continue your story. Not sure it'll go in the direction I'd want it to yet, but I'm interested in finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

I never thought I'd see the day when my two favorite genres (post-apocalyptica and female masturbation) were put together and pulled off so well. I'd love to read more! :)

SlyCooperSlyCooperabout 8 years agoAuthor

I'll eventually continue the story. I'm going to start working on it over the weekends. This first part was more just to see how good my writing abilities are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome!

this is one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

I made an account just to make this comment.

This is just plain awesome and hot.

The need to survive ( duh) made this very exciting , adventurous and hot.

The way her basic needs have completely destroyed her inhibitions is simply hot.

Though I don't know how you could continue this without destroying this, but still, maybe you can!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous