All Comments on 'Jen and I Ch. 01'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally another piece of eroticism from you!

Your (so far) baker's dozen of tales are at the top of my list of internet masturbation stories, and this lonely entry for 2015 is a worthy, if not quite as hot as average, addition to that list. I hope you're more prolific in 2016.

I've always found it smoking hot to kiss my wife when she has a fresh (what am I saying - even not so fresh) mouth full of another man's sperm, particularly if I happen to be fucking her at the time. It hasn't happened for a while and sadly, probably, won't happen again, so it's wonderful to read about it in your purple prose and be taken back to old memories.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First time reading this one, Jim - I like it!

What a great feeling to be fucking her while being fed the fresh contents of the other dude's balls from her mouth!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY FUN EROTIC STORY

Fun hot story..enjoyed reading...didn't want it to end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
379 Followers
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...