All Comments on 'The Busty Heiress'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Hilarious

Damn I think I know who my next wife will be. Now I just have to knock off Jackson and go to financial advisor school.

Five Stars

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
What a Sweet Story

I know I shouldn't get turned on by the idle rich. Anna is so sweet and innocent I just can't help it. Jackson is fine too. Kate is fine. Anna's mom is fine. When I like the people, I want to read more. Can you help me with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
:-):-):-):-)

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

As good as it gets!!!!

TheKittenCCTheKittenCCalmost 5 years ago
This story

I honestly love this story, its great and just so much fun. Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was fun, but I just couldn't get behind the premise. Anna is so stupid that no matter how sweet and sincere she might be I'd never be able to maintain a relationship with her. I need a partner who is an intellectual equal, not just a hot fuck toy. So while I'd fuck someone like Anna I'd be just like all of her other "love 'em and leave 'em" partners, except with me it wouldn't be because she was slutty as I see nothing wrong with a woman having a healthy sex drive, it would be because we'd have nothing to talk about or connect with outside of sex. Jackson seems like a smart guy who might also find that he had absolutely nothing to talk about with Anna after the rush of a new sexual relationship wore off. He might stick with it a bit longer in order to retain Anna's mother as a client, but that isn't really fair to anyone.

Also, when Anna's mother said "You need to leave my daughter alone and our professional relationship is over," Jackson should have said something like "You can't command both. If you're terminating out professional relationship then there's no reason why I should stop seeing your daughter." He shouldn't just have started grabbing his things to leave like a bitch, because that statement by Anna's mom was out of line and unreasonable.

I didn't rate this story because I thought that if I gave it the 2 I thought it deserved that it might pull down the author's overall rating.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

she's not stupid, it's a loving anthem to Austism Spectrum Disorder. Anna speaks the truth plainly, and does not understand how that can be the wrong thing to say according the arbitrary mores of normies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous