All Comments on 'A More Permanent Position Ch. 02'

by themanred

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Choice of category?

I think this would fit better in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category or sci-fi/Fantasy. This really isn't mind control..it especially fits in the NC category as you seem bent on the humiliation aspect..not really a fan of that so I won't rate the story well and won't ready further chapters. That said, it seems well written for what it is, I hope to see you branch out into other areas - I would give them a read, provided is wasn't more degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Da'fuq did I just read?

This was confusing as hell and seemed more sci-if than mind control. And if they could turn a woman into an underage girl, wouldn't that make anything they do illegal or does your world not have consequences in it?

bobfanatic111bobfanatic111over 8 years ago
hmm

Next chapter pleeeeease! I love this.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
so techy

The first chapter was techie. And it got to much for me, sorry but I do love your writing style.

DredionDredionover 6 years ago
Please more

Please add more to this story. I really like the idea over all and I get embedded into the world you created. Its really interesting to read, and honestly theres not really anything like it.

themanredthemanredover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Dredion!

Thanks Dredion, that's one of the nicest comments anyone has made about my work.

There is a third part to this story, you can find it on my mcstories profile (link is on my patreon, check my profile). I'm glad you enjoy my work so much, it really makes it worthwhile to hear from people who like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I became a foot slave from my former nerd that was bullied by me because he was chubby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemanred@themanred
286 Followers
I write stories about female dominance, usually with foot fetish and humiliation themes. I especially enjoy 'corruption' stories, or plots in which the main character falls from grace and becomes a slave who is subjected to the public eye. To me, there's something hot about ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES