All Comments on 'Oasis In The Desert Ch. 02.5'

by Scribler

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
heaterlee2020heaterlee2020about 20 years ago
even with a slip you are the best

You are human. Wow even with a slight slip of the mouse key you are still the hotest writer I've seen on Lit. No other author has so many hot stories. You sir are a mark to be compared to. One day I hope my work can compare.

KremnaPitaKremnaPitaabout 20 years ago
10/10

This is just amazing! One of the best that ive seen here on literotica.com.

Keep up the sexy work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
iunique flavor

thers a truly unique flavor of cum sucked out of someones ass or pussy. the pussy is perhaps best because it can be mixed with the taste of male cum and the delectable and unfortunately rare flavor of the womens cum. toghether they make a heady mixture (pun intended but thoroughlky enjoyed). cvum from a womans ass is delicate wqhile from a mans asshole is se deciouls perverted it takes a true lover of sex in all its varieties to appreciate it. i would think the time woul;d cum that thses educated, highly sexed people would also apprecuate the special feel and flasvor of golden champoage, bu no mention is made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
thanks for the missing chapter

The missing link appears - I was concerned the ending of 3 was allmost a different story and after rereading it I now have more depth from the characters and the wa it all fits together.

well done its awesome but it needs to be read in order - i for one loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Truly erotic

I found this story to be both touching and very erotic a very good mix of Bisex and reality in todays world and I get hard everytime I read it.

Wish I could meet a Girl boy like this one

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57almost 16 years ago
This was a good read

until you put in the crap! I'll read no more of your chapters in this story line. To bad your gray matter has let you down, this was such a great read till you introduced the swaping bull shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You killed it with the swapping.

Your first and second chapters where great, but you totally lost me with the swapping. What started as a sweet and endearing story ended like some idiotically fantastic, low-budget gonzo porn-fest.

Two caring and committed individuals -with histories of tragedy- turn into wanton whores! Your male leads decision to screw strangers of both sexes negated what was special and unique between himself, Julie and how they loved each other.

What was worse? Both leads truly lame justification: Love vs. Sex. One of your main characters has a severe history of violence associated with her sexuality, but, all of a sudden she's having sex with strangers? Weak Sauce.

It started out well, but ended trite and mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT!!!

this was a really good addition to it , it ties it all together GREAT

TrueskyTrueskyabout 13 years ago
Why?

I was really liking it till you brought in the gay scenes. A guy who is straight would never be with another man I know I wouldnt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Your a great writer, but i agree with the previous comment. for a str8 guy, its a turn off

stephonzxstephonzxover 12 years ago
6/10

all in all this was very good except for the gay parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
?????

You read a story revolving around a pre-op transexual and complain there are gay parts? Hate to burst your bubble guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You changed the main characters too much in this chapter

Has the desert sun and heat fried Ted's brain? You had Ted say in chapter 1 that " I don't think I could handle knowing I was gay." So it is one thing to think of Julie as female because she looks so much like a woman except for her genitals. And they fuck each other in the ass and blow each other. But Ted had said at the party that he was not into men, but you still had him try it and like it. So now you have made him a bisexual instead of being gay and into sex swap groups. That goes against him being a straight guy who fell in love with Julie and who did not have any male partners and only a few female partners beside his ex-wife. And Julie was never into sex like this as well since Ted was the first guy to fuck her ass. You said that you had forgotten this chapter and added it later on. I think that you should have left it out. I think the story was better without this part. It would have been fine with just the cocktail and dinner party and Ted and Julie talking to the guests and we learn more about the characters and Julie's assault. This party ruined the love story that you had running through the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Man you just killed the story...

The first two chapters were some of the best ive read, i mean a really nice lovestory. but this abomination made me puke in my mouth, and im not even gonna read the last one...

This ruined the whole thing for me, and actually made me angry!

SO BAD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FUCK THIS STORY

WhywhyhywhywhywhywhywhywhyWHY!! did you ruin the perfect balance u had with this garbage, the whole story before this seemed sweet and real till u introduced this weird orgy I mean what kind of school dean hosts an orgy and invites his staff when literally in the first chapter he talks about not wanting scandals. You painted a beautiful picture and then took a shit on it.whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhyWHY!!!!!!!!!!

SiamKittSiamKittalmost 2 years ago

After the long and winding build up, the love & understanding, the close enjoyable sex between the two characters ...We end up with all these qualities being thrown in the bin for an evening of free-for-all sex with everyone at the college//with our main man taking it anally at the drop of a hat... What the hell made you think of this scenario as the perfect ending..? Utter garbage & a completely ruined story..!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous