All Comments on 'Asia Blue'

by OUTFUCKWITTED

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Predictable story.

This made my pussy dry & shrivel up. People who get off on the idea of being able to purchase sex, I will never agree with. The ego is so fragile, it's sad how in cases such as this fantasy, insecurity manifests as sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The other commenter is indeed a shriveled up twat.

While it's not the best erotica I've ever read, I got off to it.

And sometimes sex as a commodity is hot in it's own right. Although I tend to prefer more negotiation in my sex-for-sale stories :P

The massage aspect was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
R*petw

Sex as a commodity isn't hot when it's built on rape, imperialism, and racism. Pretty sure there was some "she loved being raped" bullshit in here. I bet y'all like kiddie porn too since, for example, 1/3 of Thai sex "workers" are underage, which means they can't consent to sex but get raped daily just so they don't starve to death while their rapists pretend they wanted it at the end of the day. Having sex because you have no other options isn't consensual. Less children and women would be raped if men including white men didn't have this sick fantasy that dehumanizes certain women and children. If it isn't normal to wish that your child or younger sibling "likes being raped" then it isn't normal to wish that on strangers. I don't give a fuck about the author since it's easy to avoid dimwits like them. And they are not immune to criticism especially if they're so quick to dish out arrogance and condescension (and unapologetic ignorance). But when the average schmo shrugs off this "total war" mentality as if it's morally fine and not based on violence and brutality, it becomes a bit harder to ignore. ...I can only dream that white people and men will someday learn how to take out their own trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need to add a couple more paragraphs to the end to provide more closure, kind of like how sex doesn't really end at orgasm. Otherwise a decent story/fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous