All Comments on 'Quarters'

by blondefungirl2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
if not the best story I've read here

talk about over the top sensuality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow!

Great story.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
Every guys fantasy!

This is a good fun erotic story that has to be every guys fantasy! I know it worked for me! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great stuff!

I love the drinking game stories and this one is fab...

H O T!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yahoo!

Only problem with this story is, that it doesn't have a sequel. (Yet?)

U_must_tryU_must_tryabout 20 years ago
Finally found it !

Great story. I don't think anyone could read it without pleasuring themselves.

Two of my friends are gay but they do enjoy a good scewing now and then, the only problem being to get them in the mood.

I have been looking for a game to do just that and the quarters game you described is perfect, I know they will go for it.

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
sign me up

I should be so lucky to be Billy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding!

Was lucky enough to have twins one night - -can't imagine four females! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
That fucking rocked!!

What a story! I wish something like that would have happened to me in college. I would have even enjoyed being Stacy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OMG!

Gurl that story of yours was amazing i pray for something even remotely like that to happen to me some day. Ever thought of a sequel? Your such a great writer that i think you'd have no problem doing one... have fun and best wishes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

Great writing, Great description.

Please write some girl on girelstories as you descriptive skills would make these great stories

Cheers,

Wizarddriver

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
verry nice

i would have gave a better score if his gf was awake...thats kinda kreepy. i mean i think she would have been pissed . but all that aside great delivery. some might think you took to long to get to the jucy stuff, but i think it kinda like forplay , it only makes the jucy stuff that mutch better when you get to it . anyway good work.

hrockhrockover 16 years ago
Pretty good

I liked the increasing pace of the story, even if the comotose gf bit (or was she, that was left a little open at the end!)was a tad different for me. However, a pretty good story! Now for part 2, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great buildup

Story was so exciting' I found it hard to read all the way through without climaxing first. Very well done. I too look forward to a sequel.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
I didn't think I would get into this....

...not my normal fare at all. But the writing of the buildup was exquisite, however unlikely the scenario might be. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Twelve years old and still smoking hot!

The title says it all. Everything except a virgin. There's consent/non consent, hairy/shaved, and boy-girl/girl-girl. Would've loved a sequel yet everything was covered here. One of the hottest I've (started late 2012) read on this site.

bottovarnisbottovarnis9 months ago

entertaining! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous