All Comments on 'E-mail Valentine'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Steve doesn't deserve Heather

This is a cute story, funny and mildly erotic at the same time. Giving one pause and thinking before hitting the e-mail send button is a good lesson to learn. I only hope that all the readers take heed and learn from Steve's error. But he still doen't deserve a smart lady like Heather.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Dear Laurel,

Destroy all the pictures of me.

Let's leave with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wheres the sex?

would have been much better if it was even slightly erotic, the idea behind its good tho

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 20 years ago
Funny n sweet

Og,

Nice idea. I like it because it's so compact. No extra words. The humour gets extra points.

To the previous person who commented - the sex is hidden. :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Witty Thinking Pays Well

Nice Story, Seems More or less like a Real Incident Just missed a bit of the romance, but the wittyness Covered the missing parts.

herecomestherainherecomestherainalmost 20 years ago
Bowls along...

I loved this clever little story. I like the way it races along, the pace matching the urgent need to "save" Steve.

sacksackover 19 years ago
quite clever.....

and well deserving of the "E". Bravo!

indiaprofindiaprofover 18 years ago
From across the world

Phenomenal

Brings home the universality of festivals

Irrespective of race, religion, location

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Valentine from Hell!

Thinking he is sending his girlfriend an E-valentine he mistakenly sends it to everyone in the Office. Panic ensues as his girlfriend uses all her clever manipulations to make sure he doesn't get fired. Hey - Works for me! Wild and Wacky Great Read. Ogg does it - one more time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hit the ground running, never slowed down! WOW!

The story ran like a rocket & went at top speed. The though short was gripping, & is of high intensity, creative and unique. Not much plot development, but it was not needed. The lady's quick mind, and take charge attitude, made it totally unecessary. Her beau's passive, foggy reponses were a perfect foil to the lady. The story is spare but that's its strength. The tempo took care of that. Great characterisation, novel plot.

Sex? there's plenty of sex, but most of it is found between the lines. Sex was suffused throughout the whole story. (other stories, at this site, have how-to sex descriptions). The story is brilliant.

Your writing is excellent.

Thank you for a great read.

Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Magic

A very well-told story: And highly satisfactory!

HP

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Excuse me but where's the romance?

I'm sorry but didn't like it much since I was looking for a different type story. Although, somewhat humorous, I was exasperated by the fit into this category. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a load of NONSENSE!!

ROMANCE MY ASS!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1522 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...