All Comments on 'The Regretful Cuckold'

by JAnonymous

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Good story - he got exactly what he deserved (and wanted).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

Now get down there and become the CUCKOLD you want to-be. Lick it clean and suck all that cum out of her. You should have clean up Sam before he left,next time YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unfinished drivel.

She has gotten what SHE WANTED. Now he's going to get what he needs - a divorce. And I think he puts her in jail. The ligature marks from being tied to the chair would be enough in a Court of law. Assault, battery and illegal restraint come to mind. And he has Sam to testify to the fact that he was tied to the chair. Sam wants to stay out of jail. He testifies against the wife to accomplish that. So now that she's divorced and he kept 80% of their marital assets, she's able to fuck whoever she wants. She just can't fuck her ex-husband. Nor can she share any of the nasty diseases that are swimming around in her fetid cunt. End of stupid story. No stars.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 for a great story reminded me of dear annony's life

His wife made him a cuck 3 days after the married, she laughed at his cock when he dropped his shorts. 5 for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY DEAR ANNONY COMMENT BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF! HOPEFULLY YOUR AIDS WILL DO ITS JOB SOON!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Excellent, you get what you want

Husbands sometimes are so quick to visualize their wife with another guy. Most of the time what the writer is expressing in words, is right on. Go girl. xoxoxoxo Annette

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
author. .really? tying up the husband & torturing him?

yeah this will generate a high score

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great !

Just hope you will write a sequel, will the wife become Sam's whore ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It started off quite nicely

But then you killed it with the wife's over the top reaction both to porn and her protests of fidelity. She goes from faithful to cheating (even with his permission) and without any guilt.

If she loved her husband so much that even watchngpirnwas evil, why would she consent to fucking other men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Exactly what I wanted from the story this had just the right elements of reluctance, lust, humiliation and righteousness. Very, very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetic piece of unfinished crap

I'm amazed at the sick fuckers that think this is erotic. The wire's a slut despite whatever she spews. And, of course, we have the obligatory big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another ...

... cheap, worthless, three hole cum dump WHORE .. who PRETENDS she is innocent & virtuous ... yea right!!!

Crawl back under your CUCK rock JAnonymous ... and wait for Sarah, your tramp CUNT wife to bring ANOTHER "REAL MAN" with a BBC home to fuck her slimy SHIT HOLE!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
BIG Mistake!

- Will NEVER understand why some husbands just have to watch their wives fuck other,big-dicked men. Any respect the wife may have had for her husband will disappear,and their relationship will no be one based on mutual respect,fedelity ,and real love. Old dipshit Mike better be ready to have his entire marriage turned upside down! Have a feeling his wife is going to decide that she likes fucking around too much to go back to being the loving,faithful wife before. (What about having her get pregnant,just for shits and giggles.)

- Why couldn't Dipshit the Cuck be satisfied with watching his videos and fantasizing about his wife fucking other men?! Maybe he could have been working on her to swallow his load,or practice taking it up the ass, or letting him blast all over her face?!

- Aside from pissing me off,this story was well-written,and the sex scenes were sizzling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unprotected?

Why would a wife, married for years, not be using birth control? The story was good, but you had to use that overdone bit about the white wife willingly (possibly) being impregnated by a black guy. That part was unrealistic and I believe is what mostly black guys enjoy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story one of the best

great buildup to the moment the wife changes to become a hot cfmn ,he pretty much pushed her in to it nice. good story

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Whereas

this was quite well written, and deserves probably a reasonable mark for that, I loathe the subject matter. I really don't understand how any man would want to have another man fuck his wife, it's just incomprehensible to me, so I lose this story at base 1. The switch of course, of the wife going from reluctant to keen, is inevitable, along with the racist triumphalism from the black man after he's fucked the white wife. And the only interesting question in this scenario, which is whether the wife can continue loving her husband after his stupidity and her lust, isn't asked or answered; so I'm afraid I had to give it an "I hated it" mark. OMG how many times is this replicated in real life? I find that most chilling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid.

Would have been great except for the dumbass husband. I'm not talking about the cuckolding aspect, either. This was just a poorly written, borderline retarded character that was so distracting I was never able to get into the cuckolding. Next time, don't write a character that is so easy to dislike. Honestly, if there are people like Mike in the real world, I wish they'd all kill themselves. Worthless specs of human trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Better ending

Same guy as the last comment. This would have been a better ending. My opinion, of course.

"Because I'm not sure it's out of mine..." she whispered quietly in his ear before kissing him, making sure his tongue met with her own.

As she pulled her mouth off of his, he couldn't help but smile as he said, "I'm going to enjoy divorcing you a lot more than I enjoyed this."

Mike began to laugh as his wife stood there at a loss for words.

The End

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Great story

excellent tale about a cuckolding and the dangers of it. Loved the entire thing. gave you a 5 and to tell the asshole of LIT to eat shit!!

StephanieCDCNJStephanieCDCNJabout 8 years ago
Sequel Needed

Great story. I loved the build up to gain some background on the story. The reluctance of the wife and the husband pushing made it very realistic. I would be interested to see a sequel so we see whether Sarah continued the relationship with Sam and whether she got knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
really well paced

nicely done.

lol at the people getting incensed about a work of fiction. good job at getting dummies this riled up. it means you have skill.

Volume33Volume33about 8 years ago
Lasting Impression

This excellent story leaves a great deal of food for thought. The closing paragraghs make this into something much better than a strock story. Sequels are not always best as they may ruin the existing storyline. But there are ways that this can be more developed without spoiling the original storyline. Great story, thanks.

RonK1966RonK1966about 8 years ago
My Wife & Rough Sex

Great story. I have not got the whole story but it is coming. My wife mentioned that she thought of having an affair when she was 35. I asked about it but she said she didn't because she loved me. At a party recently, she mentioned "rough sex." We have never had that, never talked about it, which leads me to believe that she did have that affair and maybe more. We are in our confessing stage and I will no soon. When I do, a story will appear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Retarded & over uses plot.

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
100% HOT

100% HOT

Loved it, it built up to things and one small step lead up to the next step.

More! More! More!

SB

sexywrites22sexywrites22almost 8 years ago

The husband bordered on neurotic, which was very strange for me.

Other than that, I honestly don't get why so many writers on this site fetishize Black men down to a plus size dildo with a heartbeat, or worse, insinuate that to sleep with a Black man will somehow make their wives less "pure" or "innocent"

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Good story

This is a good realistic story. All parties have their reasons for being there and he is honest about the black/white issue. To a man that doesn't feel he deserves a woman as good as the his wife is the only answer is to bring her down some. The fact that he is excited about her fucking a black man shows him he is no good. To punish himself he wants her to enjoy it and is terrified she will. All the power is in the wife's hands and she can control him as long as she wants. In his head it's what he deserves and where he belongs. The Blackman can take his time and slowly seduce the wife turning her into another married white slut for him and having her control and bury her husband under his own curse. Pretty soon the husband will willingly sit down to be tied because it allows him to save some face when the blackmen show him how much his pretty white wife loves big black dick now. Them laughing as she screams for them and he cums in his pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dr. Frankenstein Lives!

I read a lot of hotwife erotica, mainly from writers at the Kindle store on amazon.com. Many of them have impressed me with the hotness of their stories, but "The Regretful Cuckold" belongs in the Hall of Fame with but a handful of them. What sets this story apart is how skillfully the author chronicles the wife's metamorphosis. It's at a steady, believable pace, and part of you hates to see her husband slowly kill the trusting monogamous relationship he had with a wonderful woman. However, once they've gone down that rabbit hole, it's very erotic how Sarah discovers her dormant sexuality and loses a ton of respect for her husband, who will never get back what he had. There's one particular symbolic act she performs at the end that blew my mind. I could sympathize with the husband's pain, but I don't think he'd have things any other way. He knows she's out of his league, despite her prior devotion, and he has managed to sexualize her rejection and cuckolding. This story begs for a sequel.

Coops812Coops812over 7 years ago
Very well written - let it be a warning to potential Cuckolds!

Quite a different writing style that grew on me the more I read - with an excellent build-up of characters and the plot was extremely plausible (even if the final outcome was predictable). This should be compulsory reading for those out there who, somewhat naively, may be thinking of getting their rocks off watching their spouse fuck a stranger - it WILL inevitably change your relationship forever if you do!

In real life, good wives do not want to fuck some pathetic man you pick out for them (just as described in the storyline). Even if you have cajoled them of your fantasy for long enough and they eventually give in - they will want to fuck someone who turns THEM on (not merely just to turn you on). Then once they have had their legs spread and have enjoyed a good hard fucking with some handsome random (who may or may not have a big cock, but possibly has far better stamina than you) - then their respect for you will be gone forever! No matter how long you've been married!

Even if you did manage to have some sort of "control" of the situation during her initial fucking with the random - you will have absolutely NO control over the random doing his best to fuck your wife behind your back at every opportunity! He'll be texting her - using FB messenger - calling her - and probably visiting her for lunch while you're at work! And she WILL end up wanting to FUCK him again too - and he WILL fuck her again - probably without you ever knowing too!

You'll go to bed with your wife one night and notice that as you screw her, she kisses you differently - she bucks and moans differently - and as she closes her eyes, she seems to be getting off on your pathetic fucking of her far more than normal! And her pussy may even feel different too - because when she popped out earlier for half an hour to pickup some groceries for your lunch tomorrow, she may have met the random just around the corner from your home and he fucked her hard and fast on the backseat of her car!

My advice? Keep it a bedroom fantasy - if you love your wife and do not want to lose her, NEVER EVER even suggest it for real! Just the knowledge of what you're willing to let them do will be enough to sicken the most lovable wife in the end... Oh, then most likely, she will end up fucking strangers aplenty - when she has left you out of disgust!! But you will only be able to IMAGINE who is doing what to her, where and when and in what tight little fuck-hole, coz you'll be well and truly out of the picture and you won't be there to watch her fulfil YOUR bent fantasy anymore!

shvg65shvg65over 7 years ago
Sequal

This is a great story of what can happen with an addiction. This story needs a part 2. Most men that are weak and have a small or average cock, would rather be the strong, good looking, man with a large cock. Watching and listening to women have huge orgasms, while being able to cum at just the right time. Please write a part 2, but even though Mike is an addict, give him some balls. Sara has become a slut and needs to be punished for tying Mike to a chair and then breaking all the rules they had agreed to (no kissing, must use a condom, no anal). The marriage is history. Burn the Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me Too

Yes, if you are with a woman who started out as "being hot for sex", you can easily lead her along a similar path and you will be added to the evergrowing gene pool of cuckolds spreading all over the world. Soon, there will be no need to coach or convince our wives to share their pussies because most people will know a married man (by definition) is either already a cuckold or simply a cuckold-in-waiting.

Fifty years ago, as I laid beside my willing 22 year old wife while "her first other man" mounted and fucked her, I believed what the three of us were doing was relatively rare but as we started "swinging" regularly I saw many wives being offered to others by their husbands. About 15 years ago there was 3000 of us couples sharing our partners at a convention of like-minded people in Las Vegas.

Like a good cuckold, I flirted and played with 3 women (as I best recall) while making my wife available to be felt up by dozens of other men who knew she woud welcome their advances and their cum.

She was somewhat surprized (but accepting) about six years later when her other men came to realize they could use her cuckold as well - so they did. I quickly learned the cocksucking cuckold is a happier cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story, reminds me of myself.

women after some years pussy has babies gets easy to take her husband

pussy gets bigger, deeper and husbands cock stays the same, not much friction and less satisfying to fuck.

porno is good reading.

Sam, come fuck my wife please. cw

OOAAOOAAalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hothothot!!!

The story was well paced and sexual tension was building. I don't want to see my wife fuck another, white or black, and I can't understand why anyone would. I think this sort of story illustrates how many men fear their wives' sexuality and sheer capacity for sexual enjoyment.

I really liked the ending. Once this ignoramus has opened his wife's Pandora's box, he deserves whatever happens to him. I see him living in a Hell of his own making. Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it.

He is the bad guy in this piece. Those Moronymous commentors will never get it. They hate women and themselves as well. Their punishment is having to live with themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fool

She went totally against everything they had agreed. This woman has zero respect for her husband and he's pathetic if he stays with her. Divorce and split everything equally and forget he ever knew this bitch who was clearly lying to him from day one. Love? She doesn't know the meaning of the word.

norcal62norcal62over 5 years ago
Just another weak male story.

Sad commentary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife's Black lover

My wife's Black lover deposited his sperm on her tummy just above her mound. She asked me to switch places with him. I was happy she wanted me too. But she scooped up his cum, applied it to the head of my cock and insisted I push it into her pussy. One stroke at a time til I had pushed all his sperm into her gapping pussy. I thought she would let me cum in her too. But she made me get off her and let her lover go for a second, third and fourth round, not me, I just repeated my push responsibilities. -FH

nivlaknivlakover 5 years ago
Fiction

The foot fetish or say, incest doesn't do it for me. More often than not the title, category, or explanation give the genre away. So I'm just... Miffed by the comment section's disdainful, disgust and perplexed outrage by a good work of fiction. Or maybe it's all trolling.

Categorically EVERYTHING is just another (Fill in the blank) story. It's the execution that, to those of us interested, matters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF?!

A moronic dip-shit married to a dumb twat! Sure the sex was HOT but,nobody can be as stupid as the asshole husband was ! Forget the "sexual sickness" excuse.This guy was one dumb fuck! ~ Knowing how this shit would turn out while reading the first page,I have to figure wifey will be entertaining a parade of big black snakes if a sequel is forthcumming. The story works as a "stroker" but the hope is that this sickness only exists in Literotica-Land.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's a classic!

I read this vignette for the fifth time and have decided its a classic! A "careful what you wish for, you just might get it" cautionary tale.

Women are whores by nature and any man who voluntarily turns that whore loose may as well file for divorce right away. Or else get used to sucking dick and taking his wife's lover's dick up his ass. It's no joke. Women are stronger and tougher than men and will do what they have to, to get what they want.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great!

Lots of white men, myself included are drawn to blackmen when thinking about finding another man to fuck our wife. It is taboo to show weakness and allow them to have her and the fear is that the other man will take her away. A black man seems safe because a married white wife would NEvER leave her husband for a black guy. It seems safe until he shows her his cock which is bigger and better than her husbands. Because nobody looks for a small hung Blackman. But then the stories start to eat at you and the doubts start. If he can’t allow it tie him to the chair and make him watch like she did. That’s what he wants so he can’t stop her from being rough fucked and used like a whore being forced to cum again and again. I wanted my wife and I to be just like the pair in the story with him coming back for more and degrading and humiliating us to get even for what was done to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Copy Cat

My step daughter did exactly what happened in the story. She took great pleasure in telling me about it one night as I licked her Pussy. She was very graphic lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs another chapter

For those of us that didn't like the cuckold being tied to the chair with the bbc doing the job on his wife. He had rejected the bbc earlier and she fucked over him.

Next chapter should have her releasing him - he collects him self - shows his hatred to the wife and bbc - calls the police to press charges against them. Perhaps adding other ways to humiliate her and then divorce her.

Anything is better than ending the story with the cuck tied to the chair in that humiliation.

RassclautRassclautabout 4 years ago
Cuckold Story

It’s a cuckold story why so many negativity. Personally I liked it along with the humilation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome story

This is an amazing story with turns and character development. I love it. Really gets into the psyche. One of my favorite stories in here!

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 4 years ago
Wow

This was good. What I hate is the sensitive people who always write negative comments and give low ratings to stories like these. Even after the fact that they know what they're getting themselves into. Wish this author comes back though

RedDevil5875RedDevil5875almost 4 years ago
A solid five!

They left out one step for a successful cuckolding. The first meeting should be in a public setting where the three can get acquainted. It gives each of the three a chance to decide if they want to set up another meeting for sex. All three of the participants in this tale were dishonest. If Sarah and Mike want another adventure it should not be with Sam.

This was your story, told your way, and I enjoyed it. I hope you'll write again.

joy777joy777over 3 years ago
Careful what you wish for

He got what he wanted and when he got what he wanted he did not like it ... men play a dangerous game when they push us into situations not of our choosing. Sometimes our emotions override our common sense just as thy did for this husband.

A well crafted and paced story which briefly covers many of the steps in forcing a wife to be unfaithful for her husband's vicarious pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

A great story, I read this a couple of years back and I'm sure that there has been paragraphs inserted and I have to say, it added a lot to the atmosphere and the build up, which is so big on the psyche and the development of the characters and plot.

Good job, thanks for writing.

graymangazergraymangazerover 3 years ago

Started off well with the cuckold uncertainty and wife's reluctance, almost how I'd imagine this scenario to go. But it completely lost me toward the end : it turned out not about cuckold or hot wife, but instead interracial and not a good kind. Way to much emphasis on huge black cock and the "white girl," stuff. I understand it was part of the plot but I feel the author let it take over completely. What were believable and somewhat likable characters became obnoxious and detestable. Incidentally nobody but nobody gets fucked in the ass by a giant cock without unbearable pain.

Pity about the race aspect and suddenly black cock slut wife because it was going OK, shame the whole thing was ruined by excessive fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

agree with the cynics but cock size irelevant to the damage being done to her health by letting him go from ass to vagina without a very thorough wash first. SICK AS THE STORY is what awaits her thanks to their mutual stupity.

Argle55Argle55about 3 years ago

the story was really well written, whether you LIKE the idea of a man cucking himself, or not. i think it is hilarious reading the guys getting indignant that a a guy would cuck himself...in a cuck story. uhm.... ?

i also really liked the direct take on the inherent racism of the BBC cuck thing. It is so obviously a part of it, but a part that is either danced around or avoided usually. its a good read :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So the whore wife and black asshole spend the next 7 years in prison getting raped. Yeah, this utter bullshit happens in real life because good looking people have to commit felonies to fuck someone. SNOOZE. Another story written by someone with the intellect and imagination of a 14 year old.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Excellent story and very well written. Mike fucked up and paid the price…too bad. May as well start to enjoy it now, wifey ain’t stopping now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really a Hollywood ending were everything is okay at the end? It was clearly past Mike's boundaries but she out of spite and anger ties him up and fucks another man. I would have thanked her for the show and left her ass at the hotel then divorce her. Regardless of his fantasies and why they were in the hotel she disregarded and disrespected him as her husband. Gotta say really disappointed in the fairy tail ending.

underdog1underdog1almost 2 years ago

Sam was a dick and caused his own problems, but unfortunately the wife went way overboard and should get her walking papers @ the least and possibly criminal charges. Restraining someone against their will is never acceptable, especially with the added disrespect heaped on, sorry but this isn't the way to end this as it gives the impression that everything went back to normal after it was over. Otherwise, it was a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Martian Slut Ray meets Jamal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dislike! I thought this would be a regreted husband! He would want his wife do this, and then regreted and then file for divorce at least... But no, its the the same old cuck that likes it! Is it to much to have a story where the cuckold regrets and then move on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought this was a great story. I hope there is a sequel. Mike ultimately got what he wanted. But I think Sarah went too far by tying Mike up. I think she should have went to Sam's room and fucked and sucked him there. Then went back to Mike and gave him sloppy seconds. Mike would have both smelled and felt Sam's sex in her. I am sure Mike would have still got turned-on to what Sarah did but without any laws being broken. But in either case Sarah will only be able to be satisfied by black cock now. You know the saying once you go black you never want to go back. I wish Sarah would have gotten Sam's number. That way she could get sexually pleased by him whenever she wants with or without Mike. But I am sure Mike will want to be present in future meetups after the first time shock wears off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need more of this couple in their new normal

HerCuckPiggySlaveHerCuckPiggySlaveover 1 year ago

I loved this story! The buildup to all the rules getting broken was so rewarding at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories I’ve read in a long time, Sarah is amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to move on man, you broke it, it now can't be fixed.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

Who would even want her back after that? Bored out, damaged goods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story hubby got what he deserved, He dangled the carrot in front of her face then pulled it away because of his insecurity. First he puts her through a bunch of shit to get her to do it then says no. Thats not the way to treat a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mike is an idiot ...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story but Mike should have been untied at the end to see what he would have done to her and Sam

EzrollinEzrollin8 months ago

"All white men are inherently racist," and all blackmen aren't, or was it just part of the story? Well written with a plot rather than just mindless fucking. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Should have kept race out

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m a black married black man, and I wish, and would luv for my black wife to get fucked by another man, a white man with a big fat long dick, loved the story, I especially like the race element..

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 2 months ago

Time for a divorce for sure.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 1 month ago

after this, mike should just sell his wedding ring, and use that as a deposit to pay for castrating himself.. he lost his wife, and his manhood.. he should just accept it, and turn himself over to becoming a sissy. since he never had the balls to do something about his fears in the first place that would lead to self love, not self hate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous