All Comments on 'Make Your Wife Cuckold You'

by BJayCool

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gay

No normal man wants this and it's bullshit most women would divorce in a heart beat, where is love he's a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

It a very nice guide for husbands who want there wives to cuckold them.

I simply loved it and could not wait to try it out, have been on similar tracks since long.

However i feel some areas needs to be detailed further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written guide

Well written guide. I have a small penis and just one, very small, testicle and have been a cuckold throughout most of our 28 year marriage. I am at stage 3, as you describe it, and have no interest in stage 4. My Wife and I love each other very much, but I also love (and she also loves) the pleasure and satisfaction she gets from fucking other men and the pleasure and satisfaction I get from my humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Helpful

Thanks for writing this. If only I had read something so practical years ago. My wife has a lover and when she is not available, he has fucked me. Love the whole thing. Wife is satisfied, I am satisfied - and so too is the lover.

Don't regret a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Advice!

Caught my new bride flashing her pussy to the neighbors as she got out of her car. Couple days later came home early from work and she was fingering herself as she tanned in the backyard while the boys next door peeked thru the fence. Fast forward a couple of months & she would meet me for lunch at my job, giving head to one of my buddies while I watched. Weird thing was she had no problem giving hand jobs & blow jobs, she even let a couple of dudes fuck her asshole, but it took almost a year before she let another guy fuck her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A year before she let someone fuck her cubt. That's because she loves you

dear annony!! Your wife loved you and you couldn't stand it, your cock is so small she finally couldn't help but find a lover for her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Duh

Being a wimp is part of it. She craves a wimp. Not for sex. But to help her. Take care of her. A real man is just to take care of her sexually. Leave the wimp to clean up and take care of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Practical

Every word of this guide can be adopted.

it took me 18 years to finally get her to cuckold me. only if i could get hold of this earlier.

i found after reading it where i went wrong, i realized about me after almost five or six years of marriage and i got courage to admit it to her after another year or so. and you were right without the groundwork, as you said she freaked out and i could not muster the courage to bring up the subject for so many years.

all the steps you mentioned happened with me without even my realizing it.

the communication improved especially discussing about her male friends, but she admonished me every time i try to bring the subject of her fucking them, i realize now i should not have talked to her like that.

i now understand that she finally agreed only when she had already chosen a man for her and i was trying to find someone.

to cut the story short i just want to convey that it took so much time and i am still at stage one as described by you and i want to reach to stage three. you should write something about it too as my wife is not willing to introduce me to her lover nor does she want that i should be present when she is having sex with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All great idea for those who want it

And if she REALLY TRULY wants no part of cuckholding, how long will you play games to try to manipulate her into it? Eventually you WILL kill her love for you. Will you risk your marriage and her love to try to force her to meet your fantasy? Try this if you must, but you better be watchful for when enough is enough. I would be profoundly hurt and angry were my spouse to try this ongoing manipulation. *I* would feel humiliated, and that would be a death knell for the relationship.

Proceed with an abundance of caution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

I own a red z06 Corvette. I love it. I enjoy it when others look at it, lust over it, want to take it for a spin.

Nope.

MY Corvette, look but don't touch. No, not even to sit in it, in fact, no one ever has except my wife.

I feel the same way about the wife. She was my first, I was hers. Obvious back then.

Look but don't touch. Dancing, friends, NBD. Sex? Nono. Because if anyone did, it would start a fight.

A very serious fight.

I see women I like the looks of, have even mentioned it to her. She sees men she likes the look of too.

Normal stuff.

We even watch porn sometimes together, and she has been nude at local beaches, me too.

Look but don't touch.

Now suppose she slipped out on her own and did something with someone else?

Fine with me, better tell me about it ahead of time so I can go beat the guy up first as a warning to convince him that is NOT a good idea.

Now IF I can't beat him up, and I am sure there are those I can't handle, then my answer is to shoot them.

With my .45.

Would I do that?

Yes.

Fantasies? Yep, we both have them, save them for each other.

My wife knows all of this, doesn't care. She knows how I feel about her and I treat her like my queen, which she is.

Nasty in the bedroom now, no doubts there.

But just in our bedroom.

Plus I get the same in return. We have three kids, all mine, obvious at a glance.

Still, even SHE knows she can't drive my Corvette. I got her a BMW.

I love my Corvette.

Silly to some, not to me.

Way it is.

What am I even doing in here, reading? Like I said, I have fantasies. I showed this story to her, she laughed and then went in to make me breakfast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Some Ideas

I noticed that this story is quite serious in tone. It has to be because you are discussing changing a lifelong relationship.

However, the best way to get someone to agree with your idea is to find a way for them to think it was their idea. Sure, communication is important, but when you tell your wife how you wish she would behave then you are basically telling her what to do. This will create immediate resentment to the idea. You need to give her broad arcs within which to contemplate and allow her to come to the realization by herself.

There are ways to do this that don't require you to make specific suggestions but do allow her to play with the idea of being unfaithful.

1. Try discussing something like her 'celebrity pass'. This is a game where you agree that she would be allowed to sleep with her choice of celebrity if the opportunity ever arose. Of course, since the likelihood is very low it is a safe way to get her thinking about sleeping with someone else. It should be a fun conversation. Don't force it.

2. Try talking about a doctor you had heard on the radio talking about relationships. This doctor said that two things: money and infidelity, were responsible for most marriage breakdowns. This will allow you to reassure her that you wouldn't automatically leave her if she should cheat. Suggest that you may be hurt but would be willing to try and work your way through it, because you love her unconditionally. This not only reassures her as to how much you love her, it is also a blow against that wall that says cheating is out of bounds.

3. Try role playing in sex. I did it without even thinking. I had picked up pizza on the way home from work and just on a whim I decided to be a bit silly. I grabbed a baseball cap that I have in the car, left my jacket and knocked on the door at home. When she opened the door I said, "Hi, I'm Pablo. You ordered a pizza?" She looked at me strange and I quickly jumped in with, "If you don't have the cash we could come to an arrangement, if you know what I mean". She laughed and told me to stop being stupid. Later that night, in bed, I resurrected the role of Pablo. I had the baseball cap again and when she called me by my name I stopped her, and told her my name was Pablo. I then asked if this other guy was her husband, suggesting that we get this over before he gets home. She was reluctant but eventually played along and even called me Pablo a couple of times. Since then I have created several characters that have fucked my wife. Once she even phoned me at work and asked if Jerome was coming over tonight (that one requires me to use a reasonably large black dildo that I bought for her).

These are quite simple ideas that don't require you to ask her to fuck other men, but they will give her permission to fantasize, and if she is fantasizing about it then the whole thing feels like it has been her idea. The problem of bringing up the conversation now becomes so much easier, and always remember that it should be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not sure where to go from here

My wife and I have been in an open relationship almost since we got married. We've been with couples, she's been with men on her own, but it was more of a swinger lifestyle. We eventually had a friend that she really enjoyed being with and we were close to a cuckold situation where she gave me some dirty talk and he fucked me as well... but he went and got a girlfriend that she doesn't like and she slowly has lost interest. Since I have openly discussed that I want to do a real cuckold relationship where she has sex with others and humiliates me and potential get a cock cage. But its like it turned the other way and she hates that idea and I'm not even sure I can get her to swing again.

So its a weird situation in that we have pretty much done "cuckolding" but I couldn't get her into the lifestyle even though she enjoyed it. She says she loves me too much to do that and that its degrading to her, even though I tried to explain its about her having the control. so I'm not sure how to get it back on the right track.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Actually

I recently had my wife cuckold me. This was about two years after I began to influence her in that direction. I never read this article before, but it's a very good description of what I did, so this worked for me!

After her first, doubting time, she is hooked. Turned out this guy she chose is very fit and well equpped, and has a lot of experience. The went on for 3 hours and she had the fuck of her life. I was thrilled. Next time was two days later and she came home badly bruiced all over. I was devestated, but she said she was more than okay with it, she had an even greater experience, never knowing she would be into slapping and pinching.

Third time two days after the second. Me having been so worried and disgusted with the bruising, she told him never to do that again. Again, it was the fuck of her life. When she came home, she was extremely angry with me and negative towards our relationship. I felt I had lost her. Later we both calmed down and had a really good and long talk over the next three days. We became closer than ever. She has no doubt that I support her continuing cuckolding me, and she also badly wants it. She has told me that I was the one to encourage cuckolding, now she will not stop.

Now I'm being a happy cuckold stage one, not knowing if she'll let me advance to stage two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

On topic much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is my husband trying to get me to cheat ??

Will a man ... tell his wife he would rather her have sex with a man in front of him... rather than cheat behind his back... mind you... I have never cheated on my husband. I love him dearly.. I'm so confused....I asked him if he wanted another girl.. and why did he ask about a man.. he said cause he wants me to be happy... wtfff I am happy ).( confused ...

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
Great text!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cuckold

I ve been a cuckold since before marriage and throughout but not actually been present to see it happen.Just my wife occasionally scoring them out of ten etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cuckold

Nice article but... I'm Alpha and my wife is more than satisfied with me in bed and with others. Now... how can I convince her to fuck with other male? I can say her honestly that this is only for me.... or what?

RobsoundRobsoundabout 6 years ago
Fairly Good

So, a well thought out article, giving good advice, but let down by a poor grasp of the English language. I’d be happy to edit new stories if you want?

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm trying to get her to do it all the time

My gf n I have been dating bout 2 years, she's had a rough time since splitting w her hubby. Abusive relationships, etc. Well I came along and changed all that, we fell for each other quick. We have an Interesting sex life, she was okay w me wearing her undies, wearing makeup, giving head sometimes. But I knew my penis was to small for her. I was worried the first time we got close to fucking n backedx off, but did it eventually. She did get off while on top. When we watched porno, she liked to watch white girls w bbc. Though she said she wouldn't do it, I seen alot of black guys hitting on her when we would meet somewhere. She had a roommate, the house she lived in, the guy rented rooms, who had her mixed grandson come stay the summer. He was 19, a bunch of white girls comijng to see him. Well she tells me he was asking where he could get some head. I thought that's odd that he ask a 15 years older woman that. I asked if she did, she said no. Then I go over one day, she's driving him round in his GMA s car. Then his shorts are in her laundry. Then she's washing his clothes n making him food. I asked her, still no. I then got high w her, we were messing round, n I bring it up. I say it's alright, I get it, y'all got high, he is goid looking, young, n you were turned on that u still had it. Plus he s black n u wanted to know. I know his dicks big by all the girls round him. Plus really, I know I've got a small dick. She looked at me like she didn't think so, I said yr a good looking girl, I'm not dumb. Plus it turns me on..she said really? Grabbed her cell phone n showed me pics of her blowing him, him fucking her. His dick was easily twice as big. Her roommate knew n was fine w it, n actually tried to help. His dick was easily over double of mine n thicker. Her pussy looked so good stretched out. I told her I'd love to watch, n she could humiliate me, as we had gotten into pain n humiliation. She went and spoke w him, we got high, she made me put on her undies n just my t shirt on n sit next to the bed. She started blowing him, he pulled her up, kissing her, bent her over n fucked her, they switched positions a few times. She laughed at how hard my tiny dick was. Saying I was right, that my dick was the smallest she had. N knew I was from the first time. She moaned so hot, came all over him. She had me lay down w my head at her vagina. She 6 ft, I'm 6 2, she said watch how a real man fucks..while playing w my dripping penis thru her undies. He came up in her, she is on birth control. Shed kissed him n said thanks n it was time for us. I licked her clean n she said put it in me, I'm so stretched out I bet u can't get it in. She was right, she said I bet you wanted to suck his dick didn't you? I said yes, she said all my friends know I cheat on u n yr dicks small. I literally came, she stuck her fingers in it n I licked it off. I asked her to put me in chastity, which she said yes, we picked out one. I was locked up, but she went to jail for 6 months, so I stayed in it. I told her that I really was transgender n she knew. When she got out bc of my meds, n being locked up, my dick was barely 2 inches hard. Not kidding. She felt bad bc even though I'm small, she indulged my fantasy n now she kinda halved my size. I told her I was okay. As long as she loves me, n we agree on our sex life. I told her that I sucked off a few guys while she was in,, n I planned on her cuckolding me. She kinda didn't want to , that she thought that she needed to make up for what happened. Finally I've got her to go out several times. She enjoys our play, even though she wasn't used to it, she said I wasn't her first cuckold. But she has this one guy who I'm trying to get her to stay with. He got her to cut so much. His dicks like 9 inches. I've got pics of us together, she calls me baby cock now. She still checks to make sure I'm ok, which I am. She's pegged me, threw out my boxers n I wear only panties. She's coached me on deep throating. It's not for everyone, but it works for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ex was better at bed

I'm dating my GF since 6 months now ( we're both 29). We had a good life sex now but at the beginning it was very tough. She was telling me that it was because she hadn't stop thinking of her ex ( he was 37), that we had to better know each other. I was seeing that she wasn't very satisfied.

Last week, after what I thought was a good sex, I asked her if it was the better orgasm she never had. She answered me no and she told me that the beginning of our relationship was very hard for her cause her ex boyfriend had a bigger sex than me and that she was feeling him deeper. At the moment, I was very upset and sad then I didn't know why but the idea of her having sex with a man with a bigger sex turned me on.

After she told me that the shouldn't have tell me that and that she was very in love with me and that she could never cheats on me. Here is the problem now i fantasize at the idea of seeing her making love with another man but I don't know how to proceed.

Do you think it's possible when the girl is 29 ?

Sorry for my english I'm from France.

Thomas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great article

I liked the article very much. I am always attracted to cuckold literature and cuckold sites. But I don't know of many. Have to make do with a gay site and hope the bisexual guy I find is interested in females and specially in my wife.

My wife is 60 now. So I look for guys over 50 at least. There is no experience in the world to beat the cuckold experience. I tried wife swapping but it was more like my offering my wife up to the husband rather than me being interested in fucking his wife. It was just a fantastic experience to go through when I could see he was satisfying her far more deeply in every sense than I ever did or could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done.

Great article. This shit works, and I am now a cuckold. I am not interested in Stage 4, but am now in Stage 3. The humiliation is a TREMENDOUS turn-on for me.

I know, many of you neophytes are saying "Isn't it humiliating enough that another man please your wife in bed better than you?" To that I say that some of us need/want/enjoy more. We WANT to show up at the company picnic and have people look at us with pity while the boss is rocking our wife in his van. We WANT our wives to make us take our dick out and show her girlfriends why she has to cheat on us. We WANT to come home and find her big-dicked brother-in-law or the plumber nailing her. It makes our little dicks grow and spew. I beat my little dick raw, watching.

FocussedFocussedalmost 6 years ago
Thanks, all set for her to resume

BJayCool, great primer and it leads to great discussion in the comments.

My wife has been there (see my first story “Let One Man Cum Between Them) & her take on the same night (LaceyEdwards “Old Friends Ch. 01”).

She dropped the idea after being with another man two times - and your story helps advance my thinking to get her to do this again.

Thanks, too, for the update with Part Two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic insight

It all makes sense! Great article.

Very much an alpha male firefighter here. Had cuckold thoughts since I was young with my then gf ( now wife )

I played the long game and before I knew it, my wife, who was my only ever sexual partner, and me hers, was having regular sex with a 21 year old she works with! She was 37 at the time.

Fast forward 3 years and loverboy is seemingly around our house every time I’m not there! I ventured in to stage 2 but her lover didn’t like it or want me in the house so I’m kind of between 1 & 2.

She’s happier than she’s ever been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckold Desires

I wish so much my wife could get into a cuckold marriage, where she could dominate and humiliate me; especially about my crossdressing and feminine nature. Maybe too little; too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Push through the pain guys and become unbreakable

You could be a wimp gay cuck or you could be a ripper lol I was always extreme, couldnt just go nude on beach, shaved all my body to, couldn't just play sports, became a champ, couldn't just fuck one woman, had to fuck loads, I mean hundreds plus, when we started swinging, it led to gangbangs, when I got bored of fucking cunt, yes it's like getting bored of cocaine....... started cuck games.... cucking goes past stage four, there is stage five plus, fuck I've learnt my butt hole gives pleasure and isn't just for shitting! You know why woman like sucking cock, coz it's fun! Just get past the shame and wallow in debauchery , become depraved, become a monster ripper, nothing is off limits, shoot one guy, might as well shoot a thousand and be infamous rather than just a murderer. ..... oh yeah am I sounding wimpy now? The guy who will get upset about his car, his wife, his....... is brittle, he will snap, he drives my car I can handle it, but he has a tantrum lol The bull has shown me what hes got, ive taken it and I want more, he's not feeling much of a bull now, hes punched himself out and im still standing, sticking my chins out, infact he better suck my dick and bring his wife round to pay with mine coz he knows, he fucking knows I'm stronger ........ am I a cuck? Or just a sick puppy lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuing the lifestyle

My wife used to cuck me before we got married. We have been together 5 years and married since September of this year. She has slept with 4 men since we started dating and two of those multiple times. It has been about 9 months since her last time with another man. I have done a lot of ground work and she knows that it brings me pleasure. The problem is her interest in other men, or lack there of. We both work and have children, so it is hard for her to find time or a partner that she is interested in and or is ok being a guy on the side (oddly enough a few guys couldn’t morally do it and my wife is hot!). She gets a little exhausted by my desire so I go long periods without mentioning it. Where do we go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice in theory...not possible in real life

its simple...a woman tells her man..look...it would turn me on seeing u fucking someone else...the man says yes..and its done..it takes one minute...the other way round it doesnt function....a man has about 10 times higher sex drive...so thats that...a woman is stupid...its simple..no man would let miss teenage juicy cunt when shes his wife fuck another man..why should he...but in time nature takes its tool..the once sharp woman becomes a boring old cleaning brush..so..man can...take a grilfriend...divorce..or try something new..thats her cheating on him..becouse than theyr rrelationship starts all over again..now..it must be in her ..if not..you can make her drunk if possible..drug her..or let her get raped..or split up.....thats the truth...never ever will a woman whos not into it from the start play this game...not even for the marriage...by the way..the guy wants it n o w ..not in 10 years.....all good tips are with no worth if its not in her...:) kek

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 4 years ago
There isn’t just one way to do this

My wife has cuckolded me for over 20 years. I’ve spoken with many cuckolds and many wannabes. What I learned is that there isn’t ONE WAY to do this, or ONE WAY to get your spouse to agree. The fact that you write in a serious tone doesn’t make this accurate for everyone, or even for most people.

Fine suggestions, but to anyone considering this my one and only rock-solid suggestion is, communication, communication, communication.

While this is a powerful and popular fantasy, very few couples ever make it a reality. It’s VERY exciting, but it’s also playing with fire.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely article

I have spoken to my gf of 5 years about cuckolding before reading this article

This article has hit the points spot on in terms of how she would react and to what extent she is willing to go and i am willing to go aswell.

We have spoken alot about cuckolding that she even tells me which guy is hot and what do i think of them yet she has not yet chosen mainly because she dislikes a certain aspect about him ie like hes from india and talks funny, or another guy is too desperate these are the things we are working on.

When the time is right i would love to be in the room just watching her go at it. Hopefully join in. But for a start i would just love a video of them together, fucking. Just want him or even them to hold her down and fuck her good.

Shes the type of girl whos not aggressive in bed.... yeah... although she is very keen on anal and taking it in the pussy as weve done it with 2 dildos. I have so many videos of her. I would even love to share the videos on maybe pornhub (ofcourse with her consent) and just read the comments of other guys cumming for my girl. What a huge turn on. Dam.

Anyway. Lovely article learnt alot more tips

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Been there done that

My wife and I travelled this road back in the early eighties, It took a lot of work (on my part) to convince her. I'd never heard of "Cuckolding" After a couple of "False starts" we met up with Eric' He was my wifes bull for over 15 years. She bore him two beautiful children. fantastic memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
True

It takes a long time and a lot of patience, but is well worth it. 35 years since I started. I am stage 4 and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My wife

...told me she just couldn't when one evening with both of us rather tipsy, we were talking about fantasies.

Hers was making love in the moonlight on a secluded beach, mine was getting to watch as she seduced some young guy.

She acted a bit shocked and told me no way, so a couple of weeks later on a nice weekend, we went to a beach resort and ended up making love on the beach, no one around.

Then I told her half joking that it was her turn to do my fantasy. Oddly, she didn't protest much, we got back to the resort and went to the bar. I noticed she kept looking around, it was getting late and nice looking man walked in, dressed in a business suit.

Be right back, she said, and she went over and asked the guy to dance with her. Barely an hour later we were up in the room where she all but wore the poor guy out.

Happy now, she asked. It made me so hot that I did her too, twice back to back, a rare one for me.

Now, about twice a year we head to the resort, where she finds someone about half the time. Once she got a guy that had to be 70, I figured he might not have much but he lasted almost an hour.

Kraknoix007Kraknoix007over 2 years ago

Their* learn the difference please

NYbiwmNYbiwmover 2 years ago

Thank you for reaching into kinks that I didn't even realize I had. I could never have imagined getting hard by the prospect of no more blowjobs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A well put article indeed. I went to an all boy school so had my first sexual encounters with other boys before any with girls. I loved being naked in showers with everyone and my focus was on what was between others legs. As i got older more went on in the showers and i seen older guys jerking and playing with each other and joined in loving having a cock in my mouth cumming and eventually enjoying a cock fucking my ass. Roll forward a few years and i discovered pussy and couldnt get enough but still needed my fix of cock as well. I guess i had made stage four before starting to be a cuckold. Now married and my wife knows all and has had boyfriends and as much sex as she wants with other men. We are both bisexual and are frequent flyers to nude beaches and more. We both got tatoo's on our pubic areas mine being cuckold and hers being slut. I love watching my wife naked and wrapped around another man while he pumps his hard cock into her and filling her with his sperm and she loves watching me being fucked by another man and seeing him pump his sperm into me. We have no taboos and have the most amazing time together and a lot of memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess I am at stage one but with bisexual tendencies. I started depriving my wife of intercourse for a year. I would only go down on her. She would try to pull me up when she was about to cum, but I would keep sucking on her clit until she got off. After about a year of doing this, she gave up trying to get me to screw her. She started going out with the girls. I knew she was fucking another guy and told her it was alright because I wasn't giving her the satisfaction she needed. I convinced her to come to bed dirty after having sex with her lover. It really turns me on smelling and tasting the other man's cum in her. After I eat her, I am allowed to have sloppy seconds to reclaim her. It only takes me a minute before I get off. She tells me that is ok because he is much bigger than me and she is already well satisfied when she gets home.

chefjess2039chefjess203912 months ago

This author was pretty thorough in his description on how to make your wife cockled you, but he forgot one possible outcome and I'll just call it the playing with fire outcome. Because going into this the person should know there is a possibility that your wife will start to have feelings and eventually fall in love with her bull and end up leaving you which would end badly for both parties. The husband has the immediate heartbreak and a wife will have the eventual heartbreak because any guy that is a bull doesn't want long term and will eventually cheat on her. So you really should take that into account before you decide to introduce another man into your relationship. The cuckold relationships that have a higher success rate are ones where the wife never has sex with the same bull more than a couple of times a the bull doesn't take your wife on actual real dates which helps Ensure that the wife doesn't start to have feelings for him. The problem with that is a higher chance of contracting an STD or AIDS & bringing it back to the husband

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All makes pretty good sense. Im 54 shes 52 married 27 years with 3 children over 20. I have been doing all those steps for over a year. We talk alot in bed about other people being involved with us sexually. I make her cum with my hand or mouth, sometimes use toys. I say things like "do you want me to get you wet and ready to get fucked" "spread your legs for him".

She will say something like " oh yes fuck me, oh he's so hard and deep."

I have not fucked her for about 7months. I can't get as hard anymore. I told her I jerk off thinking about her boss fucking her. I've jeked off watching her get ready for work. She is so beautiful and hot. I am the only man she's had sex with. AllI want is for her to have everything including great sexual pleasure. My favorite thing in the world is watching and hearing her cum.

I can't stop thinking of her with other men. We've talked about it outside of the bedroom and she's not opposed but also not sure.

She's always had a gangbang fantasy and over the years somehow her pleasure and fantasy became my pleasure and fantasy.

Whatever happens I will lover her forever, and I truly believe she will love me forever.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think it's important to bear in mind that,while all women are similar,they are not all the same.Yes they all want love,yes they all like nice clothes etc. At the same time though,like most people, they have secret fantasies.

They may love their husbands,but that doesn't stop them looking at other men.This is natural and normal.

I was fortunate to marry a girl who liked to share these little secrets (and hear mine) One night,during intimacy, which is the best time to share secrets, I confessed that one of my turn on's was for her to go on a date.I quickly added that this was just a fantasy and strictly a no-no in reality.

I can only describe her reaction as "amused". This was early in our marriage and we were and still are very much in love.

To my delight, to add to my arousal during love making, she began to tease me by describing an imaginary hunk she'd seen that day. In turn,I'd ask her to describe him. As this always took place during actual slow fucking, it was clear that she, as well as me, was turned on by these innocent, whispered exchanges. So much so, that they began to play a big part in our sex play.

Over the course of several months, our shared fantasy progressed. My wife Tina would "describe" how her date went: his name, which restaurant he took her to, which hotel afterwards and then what they did together. In turn, I'd tell her how scared, though excited I'd been waiting home alone. Although our sex life didn't need any enhancing, it was apparent that these secrets did and I could regularly come 3+ times in a session.

I fast forward to one night when I was inside my darling and she told me of a lovely man she'd met that day. Then, instead of giving me his "description" etc. she told me that it was true and that she had met a man she fancied. I was obviously already aroused, but on hearing this I came immediately. That night we lay awake for hours in each others arms talking and it became clear that something was going to happen. We'd always shared our feelings, but now they went deeper still. I told Tina that if she wanted to go on a date with this man, I wouldn't object. She was so full of questions: Did I truly love her? If so, why would I want this to happen? What part would I play? What if she came to like him "too much"?

When she heard how sincere I was in all my answers, she asked for time to think about it.

His name was Preston, he was 43,20 years older than Tina and he was divorced. Two months after our talk, Tina went on a date with him. During that date and at my request, Tina told him everything and Preston was fine with the situation.

Having described how I became a willing cuckold, ends this post. As an epilogue and for those husbands with similar longings to what mine were, Tina and Preston, who I never met, had an affair lasting 5 months. For her and I and no doubt him too, our excitement at life knew no bounds. Tina and I had sex every night and she told me that she'd never felt so loved.

Now,22 years into our marriage, Tina dates every man she fancies who asks her.

I

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I guess everyone is different my gf and i were always fucking like rabbits and discovered how we liked fucking naked outdoors at night when its warm weather. After the first time we seen someone watching us and he was wanking off we talked and she was turned on by it and so was i. Planned to do more and at the weekend after pubs and clubs shut we would go to a park knowing others fucked there and people may be walking home through it. If we saw someone heading our way id expose her making sure they saw me finger her with her legs open or be sucking on her tit when they passed us. She loved it and id say bet he has a hard on and will have a wank after seeing you she would grab my cock and get on top of me and ride me while id say if someone comes along dont stop let them see where my cock is and what its doing to you. This clearly excited her and id say what do we do if a guy stops or takes his cock out she said its up to you what do you want to do. Id say if he is my size i want you to suck it while you ride me but if he is way bigger i want you to ride his cock and suck mine. She said honestly or are you joking i said lets see if it happens. She loved the exposure and riding me reverse cowboy so if anyone came along it was obvious what was happening and id told her id open her legs wide if someone came along to make sure they saw her shaved pussy. We had some fun doing this and ended up her sucking cocks whilst riding mine and getting to ride some cocks bigger than me. One time i whispered to her when she was sucking a guy dont swallow kiss me with his cum in your mouth which she did when he zipped up and left and she was a little shocked i went through with it but i was horny as hell and wanted to try it. She asked if she got fucked would i still go down on her so i told her if you tell me to yes i will. I was giving her the control of what would happen now and she loved it. I love licking her after sex if its me or somone else that has cum in her and she has hinted that i may have to help her to suck cocks and iv said i do what you tell me too dont i which she laughed and said yes you do maybe ill get you fucked as well. Soon to happen i guess.

shelli_k18shelli_k1810 days ago

up until 19 I was with just men, my first gf had a live in boyfriend, I learned much being her sub. I've always been open with girls who approach me, so this setup was never an issue for me. I did have to prove my loyalty, and it was eventually my failing. but turns out I'm ace, and sex was a tool. so I dunno...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous