All Comments on 'Public Bathroom Encounter'

by Oversexeddoctor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
A GOOD START

This story is a good start to a fabulous story. Looking forward to seeing more. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stunning start, yes

Oh, what a nice experience! Same happened to me as a youngster. I still remember every second. And, the penis was such a clean piece of art! I complemented this guy on the looks of his penis and he kissed me. He has the most beautiful penis ..... any straight guy would like to touch his manhood (to say the least).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent start -

Please give us more- can't wait to find out what this gentleman had in store for you- the 70's were great weren't they!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continue plz

Please continue....there's a potential of a relationship(illicit)..

Let them fall in love n the best friend father come out...

4S

WeyrcubWeyrcubover 8 years ago
Great start - can't wait for more

Hot story and well written. Look forward to more from this author.

OversexeddoctorOversexeddoctorover 8 years agoAuthor
A note of gratitude

Thank you for your comments, this is my first story written, accounting my personal journey to sexual awareness. The road was filled with many encounters some good and some bad. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hi,

I started by reading chapter four. Left my comment there and now going to read all. Enjoyed it a lot! I'm the one about lubrication for a nine inch cock. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm the older man

I'm the older man in this story and I've had a lot of sexual encounters with younger men and other older men as well. I like the reader's comment about the possibility of a relationship and the older man coming out. I haven't "come out" yet but I really want to. When I find the right man to be with permanently, I'll then find the courage to come out and truly live my life with my gay lover. I'm looking forward to that day.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
More

You got me all worked up and then stopped the story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes please continue

agree with previous poster ... this is a great start to a multiparter ... how does the fact that he's a friend's father resolve itself? lots of ideas :)

hungbottomhungbottomabout 6 years ago
Yes...More

PLEASE....................continue the story.

Look forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cruisy Urinal

I'm generously endowed with a large circumcised thick veiny penis with wide bulbous head with nice pronounced corona ridge flare. I get lots of compliments at public urinals from other men from their 70s down to young twink's who are enamored with my big penis. Almost all want to suck and slurp my big head. I live with my sister, and was sharing my experiences. She wasn't surprised by the men's reaction, as she also attested that I have a big sexy cut cock that even she adores and enjoys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Public bathroom

Was just sat in the car park reading these stories, getting horny, there was a toilet block near by, feeling horny i go inside and start to wank, on the wall are phone numbers and other guys looking for cock, i fantasize about other times i got some cock, but now i heard footsteps, thats it i was caught with my cock out, i was so lucky, he said he wanted his dick sucked, "ok baby i can, lets see it" he pulls out his dick, wow a nice big fat cock, atleast 9 inches, i told him, you made my fantasy come true, i took off my shirt and began to suck his cock, i took every inch in, it was hitting the back of my throat, i sucked it the best i could, now it was his turn, on his knees and taking my cock, wow it was great, i was naked in a public bathroom getting my cock sucked by a big daddy, he told me lets go into the dunes, i got dressed and we made our way to a private spot, we got naked and began kissing, we both horny, our cocks touching, i got ontop and we sucked each other, mmmm so nice, i felt his fingers slowly enter my hole, i told him, get more fingers in, he slams my ass as i suck his cock covered in precum, i got bent over in the sand with this big daddy stranger behind, very slowly he started to fuck me, he got in deep and i relaxed, he fucked me for a while, it was fantastic he was just about to cum, i turned around and took his cum in my mouth and some dripped down my chin onto my chest, i cleaned it up, he started wanking me and soon i came, as we kissed, both naked in the dunes we agreed it was great fun and have made arrangements to meet at his place soon, but i plan to stay the night, i hope we can film it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Friend of my parents

I was 20 and cruising in a gay area of a large city park. I was in woods area with trails. I was sitting on concrete bench and I saw a male friend of my parents (married with children in high school) Very good looking tall and nice body. He started talking to me and then touch my legs and the my pants. He undid my shorts and zipper. Took his hand and pull my cock out and started sucking me. I of course came down his throat. I do not think he know who I was, A few months I saw him and his wife. Then I could tell he know what he knew had done. Later my parents you were not very friendly to them. I said I hardly knew them. My parents looked puzzled and said I thought you did. If they only knew that I knew the husband too good. He did give me a good blow job and swallowed every drop.

Horing1Horing1over 4 years ago
Brilliant intruduction

A friend, who later became a good friend after he taught me some protocol on attracting penis at a urinal. If the guy is on your left you should hold yours in your right hand. Pull foreskin back to display cock head with hips twisted slightly. That was how he caught me first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cumming

Very good story got me ejaculated all over my computer keyboard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need to know what happened the next day. I like others here in comments, when I was in college I had sex with a married man who was a son in law of a close friend of my parents. I am sure he did not know me. Another time I saw a married man who clearly ran away when he saw me as he did recognize me. Once I as at ABS I saw a married man that the father of a friend I saw me but made sure I did not see my face. I let him suck me off through the hole but when finished I ran out before he could see me. I did not want him to know he was caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really needed that!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. My public encounter came in a gym steam room just across from the showers. After my workout I would sit in the steam room for about 30 minutes. I would always have a towel around my neck. This one particular morning the gym was just empty. There were people in it but nobody was in the locker rooms or showers. Just me and this in shape blonde guy who had the most attractive cock I’ve ever seen. I wasn’t trying to be obvious nor was I looking for a cock to suck but it happened. It just happened. He stood up and I leaned forward and his cock was in my mouth and he was hard in a second and in just a couple of minutes he exploded in my mouth and I sucked every drop and swallowed it. Then he stepped into the showers, finished cleaning and as he was leaving he said to have a good day. Then I was alone. I jacked off like a crack monkey for all of maybe a minute and I shot cum all over the steam room floor. Then I hit the showers and left. On my way home I got pulled over by the cop who I had just sucked off! I had failed to signal. He gave me a warning and then thanked me for sucking his cock. I told him the pleasure was all mine. My membership was month to month so I never went back. It was fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous