All Comments on 'Sweetest Sin'

by adjoaq

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

This was truly amazing, well written and so sexy. Thank you for sharing

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 8 years ago

Thank you so much for this! Loved the story and the development of characters! Ok, I have to say this...you are so good, but..yeah, yeah I know, There were some glaring errors of names being switched, misnamed ( Tristan?) You are really good, but I'd like for you to be great! My Christmas wish for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent

Read the whole story with a smile.... Truly heart touching and romantic......... Superb..... Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

You are such an amazing writer. Keep up the good work.

Reader777Reader777over 8 years ago
Amazing Story

That was a truly amazing story. I couldn't put it down and read the whole thing, laughing and crying and really getting into it. You did a wonderful job all around, with the character development, description of the settings, the emotional feelings, the suspense, and everything else. Thank you! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMFG!

Best Christmas present ever! Seriously, how do you do it? This one was off the hook. And I got everything in one sitting too. Didn't have to wait for chapters. Fucking brilliant. I laughed I cried , I cringed I sighed I smiled - like an idiot throughout the story. You are an amazing writer darling.

Don't wait too long to post another. #thebiggestsmile

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
:)

Apart from a few typos where you accidental wrote Tristan or Damon instead of whichever boy you meant at the time, it was fantastic! Loved every second of it as usual!! Can't wait for more stories from you (as usual)!

Merry Christmas!!! Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh my god. That was amazing. You are an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful and erotic

This is a beautiful love story in so many ways. And hot as hell too.

MbeseMbeseover 8 years ago
Holy Fuck, I have a new favourite

My word, you are an amazing writer! What an amazing story, i was hooked from the first word! love your work darling!! After Sweetest Sin, I started on your other stories, I AM HOOKED! If you need a "proof reader" knock on my door, not that you need it, i just wanna read it first..... yes, i am that selfish (hehehehehehe) 😄😄😄

TesoroMioTesoroMioover 8 years ago
Is that you adjoac?

I seriously was thinking it was a DavidPatrick story. It's his mode of operation: gay man falls in love with a straight man ending perhaps bittersweet in 10-12 pages. But then it is rather like your soooooo long stories. I'm glad this didn't take many many chapters like your work tends to.

Anyway- I loved it. I've added it to my favorites list. Already read the last four pages at least three times each. So wonderful! Bravo!

dairetodairetoover 8 years ago
One of the best ever

Fantastic.

Just loved it.

The characters and storyline were brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wao

Adjoaq, I laughed, cried and smiled all through. This is simply wonderful. Tanx babe for this writing. please do not stop writing. U are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh wow!

I dont have the words to express how I'm feeling right now. This is absolutely brilliant. And a refreshing surprise because i didnt think you were going to drop another story anytime soon. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face. Simply fantastic.

lovekinkysexlovekinkysexover 8 years ago
Adjoaq!!!

This is your best yet honey. I got everything in just one read. I've never cried as much as i did whilst reading a story when Donna was crying with Olly. It was the most touching scene. Only a master story teller could have pulled that one off. You did it brilliantly.

The emotions between Adrian and Olly just jumped off the pages. I was so drawn into the story i thought i was part of it. I loved all the characters - even Olly's mother who we never met. Lol. It was just so amazingly written and absolutely perfect. It was humourous and totally beyond my expectation. I loved it.

Alright I'm going back to the beginning. When its great, its worth reading twice.

Thank you Ajoaq and A Merry Christmas to you too :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks

Literoticas best writer does it again.a wonderful Xmas gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

The best Christmas gift ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

Love this story but can't wat to hear from the gang again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfection!

Beautifull

OnimpulseOnimpulseover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!

Adjoaq....oh my!!! You never cease to amaze and thrill us with your beautiful writing and excellent ability to wrap us up in your characters...sooooo sensuous, so sexy, witty, teary, every single thing needed to enthrall your readers!!! This was another "shout" of brilliance from you...we thank you, and we appreciate your talent and skills!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best birthday ever!

So I saw this new story yesterday. And knowing how great your stories are, I decided to hold on and read it today since today is my birthday and my plan was to just relax in bed and read something interesting. You didn't disappoint Madam. I got more than I bargained for. Thank you for making my birthday special. I just love you.

I loved Donna. She was witty, understanding, strong and just nice. And I did cry when she died.

Oliver is just so sweet and lovable and I loved it when he showed his aggressive side by taking charge of things when he got to the lake house. And as if that's not enough, he's hot!

Adrian: the guy has a body of a sexy body builder. Lol. Sex on legs. But the beautiful thing about him is that he has his flaws just like any other human being. And he accepted it when he made mistakes. That's something people should learn how to do.

I just loved Josh and Pearl too. And Jason, Mark and Sandra. I'm totally in love with this story. Too bad I had to shed some tears on my birthday but I had a huge smile on my face in the end.

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you Adjoaq. Really wish I could give you a hug or something but since that's not possible, some e-kisses will do. Lol

#athousand&one kisses

Missy

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 8 years ago
Perfect!

This was a beautiful Christmas gift to your fans! LOVED IT! 5 STARS!! You gave us some great stories in 2015 and I know 2016 will be no different. This story was an emotional roller coaster....I so enjoyed the ride. I was crying with the characters when Donna died, I felt the sadness of Adrian and the hurt of Oliver. That's the hallmark of a good writer. It was all LOVE in the end. Happily Ever After!!! Looking forward to more of your work! Hugs.

adjoaqadjoaqover 8 years agoAuthor
I'm humbled!

Those are some great comments. Thanks guys. You've made my Christmas special. :)) 😆

Happy birthday Missy. Glad I made your day. #kissesrightback@you

chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago
Great story very heart warming.

I love the epilogue, I wish you could have finished Adrian proposal speech though I would love to see Oliver's reaction and tears as Adrian said his words. Kudos to you for this wonderful story.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Just finished Sweetest Sin and absolutely loved it. So many ups, downs, twists. Really an emotional roller coaster. The sex was always HOT and I do love HEA. This is the first story of yours that I've read but I will certainly read all the others asap. Great Work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story I have ever read on here!

Hands down, best story I have ever read on here. I actually shed a few tears during page 5 and I don't think that's ever happened to me on here. Great plot twists, emotional pulls, and hot and heavy to boot. And it all flows so well and really engages the reader. I actually cared about the characters and that's a tough feat to pull off. Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!!

I was feeling so depressed after spending time with my family (Extended) over Christmas, i was just laying down looking at the ceiling. I saw this story and i must say it has totally pulled me out of my annual depression.

Thank you for the beautiful story. I laughed, cried and sighed as it unfolds. I wish you great joy and happiness for the coming year and thank you for touching us, your readers, with your lovely words. Keep on writing, you are good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story but...

The beginning felt rushed; there were so many errors it was almost a turnoff. The worst offender: "they were on the rag".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And again...

You keep indulging me with your stories. I think my eyes lit up when I saw your 'name' under the new posts, and I immediately went to read it. I've been waiting for you to post again. Thank you for your work and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good one

Hot, sweet and beautiful.

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
couldn't put it down

Started to read this about 11 PM to make me sleepy before bed. I just finished it a little after 3 AM. It was so intriguing I couldn't quit reading - until I finished it. I was kind of hoping we would see the wedding, and wondered if the kids would then refer to both of them as Daddy after the marriage.

Yeah, I saw a few errors too, however, I look at the overall quality of the story and can easily overlook a few typos. You might want to get an editor, but it was still and excellent read and story. At least it had a happy ending.

AfrikanAfrikanover 8 years ago
Hot

Awesomely hot story but it was funny to see that you are still in love with Damon and Tristan, their names made an appearance in this story which was a mistake but still funny cos I too still love those guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still the best!

You're amazing! Thank you for another tender AND hot story. And...I love that it's a one-shot. Don't get me wrong, I love your chaptered stories, but it was a treat to get an entire story all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Speechless! It's that good.👍👌👏

Sexual_EsSexual_Esover 8 years ago
Beautiful

This is just beautiful. I love your characterisation of everyone, I love the plot, I love your writing style, I love everything about this piece. I smiled, I laughed, I sighed with pleasure, I cried and I smiled again. Fabulous , amazing , beautiful writing. This is what I come to literotica for. Just superb. Thanks for sharing xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Refreshingly Gooooood

Loved every bit of this delicious piece BUT......Now you're making me miss Damon and Tristan. So off to read fiery heat. And guess what ---- I'm drooling already in anticipation. TRISMON here I come...........

Abby

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome,beautiful

Beautiful story! I really love it!!!

lonelyandfrustratedlonelyandfrustratedover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

Truly out of this world. It's exceptional. The depth of emotion that you create is outstanding. I know I will read this over and over again, this is now my number one favourite story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brava

Beautiful .a masterpiece

ladyarossladyarossover 8 years ago
No Words

I have no way to express how moving and beautiful this story made me feel. You captured every emotion one could possibly feel with your words. You are truly a talented writer. I wish I could give you a higher rating than a five but know that it deserves a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
heart-numbingly brilliant

Haven't read any of your works. But this is handsdown the best story in this category on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Romantic

Extremely romantic..the best scene was when Oliver sits bare bottom on his man' slap and his man in fully clothed feeds him...ooohh...it cannot get better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Emotions lol

I cried like three times though the story damn. That was good

coolgirlkiss13coolgirlkiss13about 8 years ago
Best LOVE Story ever!

This story was perfectly told. What a wonderful love they have! I cried and really felt like I knew these two...and I definitely got so hot and wet when they did. Bravo!!!

adjoaqadjoaqabout 8 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU GUYS :))

I'm so so pleasantly shocked folks. Sweetest Sin won a Reader's Choice Award for December '15. I didn't even know there was a contest but people knew and actually voted for me. I'm so humbled. I'm grateful to everyone who voted for me and also to everyone who reads my stories.

Thank you and God bless you all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not surprised at all...

You're an absolutely brilliant writer Adjoaq. You deserve this award and even more. Take a bow Madam!

lovekinkysexlovekinkysexabout 8 years ago
Now, that's what I'm talking about!

No one deserves this award more than you do adjoaq. I totally agree with Anon(heart-numbingly brilliant): Sweetest Sin is handsdown the best story in the gay category. I'm not surprised it won. You have no idea how proud i am of you. Your stories are so good i sometimes feel guilty that I'm reading them for free. If i knew where you were, I'd double that prize money for you #winkwink.

Please keep giving us more of such juicy stories. You're the best darling.

sm1982sm1982about 8 years ago
Speechless

Wow @adjoaq you have blown me away with yet another amazing story! Absolutely loved the ups and downs Oliver and Adrian faced. You have such a unique way of coming up with storylines and leaving everyone guessing. In the beginning, I had no idea how the two of them were going to work things out to be together since Adrian was married but it worked out for them even though it was at the result of Donna's passing. Congrats on the well-deserved recognition! It's like hearing Leo DiCaprio finally won an overdue Oscar!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Story to be proud of

Having read some other stories here recently with racist and unfortunate story lines to read this story was refreshing and incredibly enjoyable. Well written and as with all

good literature measured, planned and produced to lead the reader through the story to a conclusion expected or otherwise. I think this deserves a sequel - please think about it. - Wes xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story ever!

This is my first comment here! This story totally deserved it! Equal parts erotic and a great story line!! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing as always

I have to say that although Fiery Heat remains my all time favorite (I think I've read it ten times, Lol), this story was amazing enough to come in second. I've laughed, cried, swooned, and been mad enough to throttle Adrian's dumb ass, and all in 12 short pages. Congratulations on another spectacular work of art.

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 8 years ago
Wow

Thank you it was an amazing read WOW

Loved every moment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

THIS STORY WAS AMAZING......no need to say anything else. Great writer too.....: )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Amazing story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It truley struck me heart..!!

I can actually bring myself to wxplain whatbi felt as i read the story...

I felt each and every emotion that jason and olly shares.I waa happy i was sad then i was devestated and then whole again...

It was a rollercoaster ride for me as well as i proceeded ...

I was engrossed in each and every word emotion and thing that were told...

I got crazy reading wanting to know whats next will be an understatement..;)

Thanks for such a lovely work totally made my day..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific story!

This was one of my favorites. I'm a sucker for a sweet love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a simple truth . . .

Your writing knocks my sox off every single time!

You Sir are a master storyteller. Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love it!!!

Well I have no idea how I missed this one! I have read all your other stuff and loved every word but somehow missed this one, so glad I read your biography where you mentioned it and went looking! Such a fantastic story! I just wanted to say thank you for not just this story but ALL of them! Please keep them coming and in turn keep all of us cumming! You're hands down my favorite writer on here!

Thanks again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Best

I think this is one of the best written stories I have read on this sight. It covered every emotion that you could think of and more. You keep writing and I will keep reading, I soooo enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGH GOD DAMN! ❤❤❤

**Jumps into freezing shower**

Jesus that was an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

I've read this story before and had to read it again. It is so hot and moving. It had my crying man.

Good Job!!

DarkCynder64DarkCynder64over 7 years ago
Novel

God! If this story had been a published romance novel it would literally be one of my absolute favorites. Hell! I would probably read that book so much it would be completely worn out within the year of purchase. It is truly an incredible, amazing, fantastic, superific, mind-boggling, extreme lava-hot, intense heart-tgrobbing, emotional, romantic story I have ever read. I am so gonna read your other works!!!! ... Although, if they are half as good as this story I might end up with heart failure before I finish reading them all.

piggygirl69piggygirl69about 7 years ago
Should be a movie!

I've never read such great...not even the right word, awesome(?) writing in erotica! You've got a talent beyond just hot & steamy. Never did I think I'd read all 10 pages but I hoped for more. I cried! How does one get turned on and cry in one story? You're a wonderful talent and I hope you go more places with it! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Overly wordy and descriptive

I was looking forward to reading this because of the high rating and the excellent comments. However, after reading most of the first page, I felt overwhelmed by the overly descriptive text by the author. The story never even got going in that time and I didn't find the sex scene at all erotic. Sorry - only 2 stars from me, and that because of the author's excellent vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

So beautiful. Love it. Wish Aid would have bottomed for Oliver tho :/. Still really well written.

kayseakayseaalmost 7 years ago
I missed this story!

I read this ages ago and thought about it every once in awhile but couldn't find it again. So glad I did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AWESOME

Wow ...I could not put my phone down ...you have a awesome talent.,I'm waiting for the rest...Loved every minute of it...I read all the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just, wow.......

Absolutely beautiful, I was so captivated

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Cannot wait for something new from you, this was amazing, and savage desire was breathtaking. Cannot wait tibsee what you do next. Been checking back every week hoping for more

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Designed for Each Other

What a wonderful loving story, adjoaq.

Of course it had its ups and downs like any human relationship. Adrian did not really know how to cope after Donna died. How difficult it must have been for Oliver, especially when he was not even asked to the funeral. Still, he sought Adrian out, despite the fact the Adrian was trying to block him out of his life, because of some stupid misconception and had turned to alcohol for consolaton. (I suppose we all do such stupid things sometimes!).

But they were both able to realize the worth of each other to themselves and, very importantly, were able to forgive, especially realizing the special, deep love they had for each other.

The fact that they both realized that marriage was the way to go to cement the relationship - not that they would not have differences down the line!

Thank you, adjoaq, for a wonderful story, and blessings to you from Patrick (Spadger2).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

This was an amazing story <3

Jen10PaJen10Paabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Great story with a lot of heart and soul. I don't usually read long stories but after the first page, something kept my interest and I had to read more. The more I read, the more I had to read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely stunning

I laughed, I cried I fell in love with the characters from the very beginning. I didn't want it to end!

Tink22004Tink22004almost 6 years ago

What a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good job

*loud clapping* just beautiful *wipes a tear* amazing would definitely buy it if it was an actual book

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS NOT ENOUGH

This is a wonderful story. Made me laugh and cry. BRAVO!!! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More of Adjoaq on...

Hi readers of Adjoaq. I’m just a fan of this author. I you want to read more of her, find her on Whattpad under same pen name. You are welcome 😁

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

And they both lived happily ever after...until Adrian started fucking someone else.

I don't get stories where I'm supposed to root for an adulterer and his side piece. I don't want them to have a HEA, I want them to be miserable because its exactly what they deserve. Inconsiderate cowards don't deserve happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
adjoac a joke?

All this story says, in far too many words, is that the author is full of herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

This story is sexy and heartfelt. Adrian and Oliver were soulmates. Loved it!

kaitsloukaitsloualmost 4 years ago
Good writing

I did enjoy the story and your writing skill is absolutely excellent, but it was a little far fetched for me. Like, did they both have to be rich and extraordinary people? In short the values of the characters got a little mixed up and superhero'y for me but yet again you have some writing skill.

jamesstone1099jamesstone1099almost 4 years ago
Good Story Good Writing But...

Good story gave me a boner but lost it....story is way to long for this type of stuff. People don't come here to read a book. They come here to get a boner, read a good quick story of lust and move on to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

This one of my favorite stories. The writing is so good. I enjoyed the humor, longing, sweetness, sexiness and even heartbreak of the story. The scene between Adrian’s wife and Oliver had me in tears. Just great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, Loved it, Loved it,! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story so much.

I've read it over numerous times, would love if you did a follow up, their wedding, the kids growing up.

Brilliant writing and s fantastic read. 👍

letsquirtletsquirtalmost 3 years ago

Absofuckinlutely fantastic!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

I decided that I needed to read a "stand alone" sort before I dipped into one of your series, what I expect to be novels. Turns out this, in and of its own, is a novel. Beautiful story telling, fantastically we'll written dialogue. Following you Author...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cried

Yep,I'm emotional 🥺

But WOW 🤗

I love this so much, and I normally don't do series as much.

Mindheckablowing

carmelcookeecarmelcookeeover 2 years ago

loved every moment of this....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it actually had some romance and feelings in it

Ginger630Ginger630over 2 years ago

How have I not read this story before?! At first I didn’t like that Adrian was married, but once the whole situation is as explained, it made sense. Donna was such a wonderful person. And I’m so glad that Oliver and Adrian got their HEA!!! Beautiful story!

DickinsonsDickinsonsabout 2 years ago

Great story! Hot and with a lot of substance in it. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a beautifl love and sexy hot story. I am glad I stumbled on to your page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jamesstone1099,

If you think mature stories are always about porn scenarios, then maybe you need to touch some grass and maybe get some medical help.

Imagine craving on sex to that level, that you can't even read a proper story.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

An enjoyable story of love that overcomes grief! Well written and very sexy men in Adrian and Oliver!

SWF1984SWF1984about 1 year ago

I’ve been reading “stories” on this website for more than 20 years, and this is the first one that made me cry. It was the most incredible combination of sweet, and sad, and erotic, and beautiful, that I’ve ever read. I was afraid to continue when Adrian cut Oliver off for so long, but I am so relieved that I did. Thank you so much for this!

BiactuallyBiactually4 months ago

Where are the rest of your stories? They have disappeared

Snoopysmum21Snoopysmum2122 days ago

Love this story so much after the second time reading it, so glad I can save it to read again x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous