All Comments on 'Throbbing Under My Thong Ch. 02'

by Kay-Dee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
Great Story! Got me going--

This is a great story, of hidden desires and passion coming out! It's an incredibly erotic story, worth the read, sure got me --up and at em!

slutsteveslutsteveabout 20 years ago
Loved your story

i just stumbled across your story and was so turned on!!! i loved it and had to slip out of my pants as i was reading so i could stroke myself....thanks, hope to read more stories from you...

slut steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Terrific story from a hot tomalie...

Yeah, loved it too, great story from a British Liberated sensual lady, Wish there were more of your type in the UK, Most of the birds are so uptight I have had experiece with, they would freeze the freezer!

rodders59rodders59about 20 years ago
Terrific story from a hot tomalie...

Yeah, loved it too, great story from a British Liberated sensual lady, Wish there were more of your type in the UK, Most of the birds are so uptight I have had experiece with, they would ice up the freezer!

randduderanddudeabout 19 years ago
So arousing!

This story is very well done, wonderful erotic images. Loved the way the author used dialogue and her thoughts as the story unfolded. Sure did capture my interest from the opening sentence and kept it thoughout. also got me very aroused, deliciously and powerfully.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot, Sexy Story

Keep writing. You story is so real and so arousing.

wendy53wendy53almost 2 years ago

Very Good! 😎

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chapter 1 was a great introduction, good description and enjoyable read. Nothing like chapter 2. Chapter 2 is non-consent and poorly written. Shame

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous