All Comments on 'Resurrection of Crazy Jane Pt. 07-Epilogue'

by GonzoJournalist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was just strange

Really weird and really not worth the time spent to read it. f5

AlnameAlnameover 8 years ago
Saw it coming

I knew it was heading this way which is disappointing to be honest. Since all the build up was pretty hot, but the actual sex didn't live up to the expectations. It wasn't meant to. I get that much.

Still, sometimes a guy just wants to fap.

GonzoJournalistGonzoJournalistover 8 years agoAuthor

Sorry bro ha-ha. Didn't mean to give you an uncomfortable boner. I'm a slave to my characters. It's an illness 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Impressive

So - awkward as all hell. Not fun to read (but you weren't aiming for "fun", were you?). If Literotica has any remaining claim to actual literary erotica, that's what this is. To be honest, it reminds me a bit of Anais Nin in some ways - not the writing style, but the plot design.

Oddly, I couldn't stop reading, yet I found myself skipping sections through some combination of discomfort and lack of interest in the specifics of those bits.

Very impressive. Made me buy into the idea that the characters could somehow get to the insane situations they were in. Made me legitimately unsure as to how the outcome would play out. Made me aroused and depressed as I'm sure was mostly intended by the author. To be blunt about my own literary knowledge/abilities, I can't judge the quality of the poetry, but I can say that its very presence (and its not being idiotic) created a very effective method of both adjusting pacing when desired and setting a mood. Overall, I give it high grades, though I don't imagine you'll end up with a hugely high score here, where most of us (myself included, most days) are looking for a bit simpler fare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting Story

I never comment on stories, but this one hit home. I have a fetish regarding seduction, control, and betrayal (things I would dread happening to me in real life). This hits home really hard and will probably throw me off for a while regarding these things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very very good story.I didn't like the part with Jon, but it made sense in the end turning out she is a sick bitch. Overall amazing story, and is salute you for it. I love when girls are in control.

Reminded me a little of en_extase's style, too bad he retired, but now we have you, for long i hope.

Waiting to read your next story.

GonzoJournalistGonzoJournalistover 8 years agoAuthor
en_extase

@Most recent anon:

It's interesting that you bring up en_extase - I felt the same way about this stuff, but his heroines always up and disappeared after they screwed with people's lives. I wrote this pretty much as an experiment, if an "en_extase character" actually had real life consequences. But I borrowed a lot of his elements (limited physical descriptions, no mention of main character's name) to see if that made people connect better with the characters, since the reader is filling in the holes and making their dream girl.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Injustice

Until our broken justice system starts actually trying to dispense actual justice instead of trying to both dispense social justice and move for a higher number of closed cases rather than actually getting to the truth, then women who falsely use rape accusations to victimize innocent men will continue to be a growing problem. Recent high profile cases where such accusations have been exposed as false have brought the problem further into the light, but even when proved false the women involved almost always suffer no punishment for their actions. Ruining a man's life by lying seems to be acceptable as long as it's a male life ruined. How sick our society has become.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun, and consistent.

I knew the main character was a wus and a looser when Zoey grabbed his note book and read the cover. But before she opened it she asked for his permission to read it, and how does he respond, to the readers? "Like I had a choice." What pure self-serving submissive bullshit. That's when Zoey knew she had her next rape victim.

Thanks for making this useless piece of cock so obvious. I just skipped to the epilogue and saved myself a Whole Bunch of wasted time. A pathetic story wallowing in misery and emasculation. Zoey's get away with it because wimps like your character make it so fucking easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

This was an entertaining series. The characters were very well thought out. That threesome scene was awesome. You nailed it. I've been around a few people like this. I liked that it ended the way that it did. I read other stories where some chick aggressively seduces an awkward guy and usually think how if this were real life these women are probably coming from broken pasts and have some sort of emotional disorder. Beth was clearly abusive because of her traumatic past. Damn, Zoey was hot. I know she's crazy, but that's my weakness.

It crushed me that he went to prison. He probably should have stood up for himself in court. Jon would have been a good witness. There were a few instances like this where I was thrown off. I don't think mattresses could actually float like that. Also, child raping cult is a huge thing to throw at a reader without some sort of explanation. Probably could have just made it a regular molestation background.

Keep writing. I think you did a great job. Could you write an alternate ending where it doesn't end in man's life being ruined?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mother fuck. You ended it like that? Fucking pussy couldn’t even defend himself at trial, was kinda hoping he and Mario would at least tag team zoey at the end. Maybe I’ll write a chapter where you left off eh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous