All Comments on 'Girls' Night'

by lahatiel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AurimazAurimazover 8 years ago

Without something, resembling a normal story, this sex scene is just too empty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love that this story spins from a friendship to some very sexy action. You can tell they know each other very well... and even better by the end! ;) Well done. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
STFU Aurimaz

This lesbian sex tale was really good, I am lesbian and, this had little effect on me until I read it aloud. Since I am a lover to reading and writing this "Girl's Night" made me want to cum as much as this Marie character. I could literally feel every word making me more wet in my seat, I was shaking so bad it shook the walls. #ExitedForMore Lol, I can't wait to se what else is posted. Keep up the good work!!!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Well done. I love the spontaneity of their thoughts and actions, which provides authenticity to the story. Would love to read, a "Girls' Good morning" story.

AurimazAurimazover 8 years ago
GFY, Anonymous (or the writer?)

Hey, no need to send me private hate messages just because I wrote my personal opinion, or gave you only two stars, OK?

If you want me to write only a good comments, try to write a better story instead. Personally, I like lesbian stories, so you already have a direction for my gratitude :)

I will wait patiently for your next masterpiece, I promise. Just give me a hint by mail and I will be the first to read and value it. (And I will write more smiling faces if you won't hide behind anonymous name, I promise :D )

Sincerely yours,

Aurimaz

syreatadivasyreatadivaover 8 years ago

This is really good. I know how hard it is to write stories and apparently I'm not good at it. *rueful smile* I like the way you express the "hetero" woman's anxiety and feelings about doing this because rather than getting into the act, it gives her pov until she surrenders to her feelings.

TheDominantPartyTheDominantPartyover 8 years ago
To the point

Very to the point with every thing. I like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous