All Comments on 'Lessons from Daddy Ch. 01'

by barbarah71

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
JustbeingRandyJustbeingRandyover 8 years ago

Nice beginning, hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daddy Love ??

A bit too much like Rape ! should be more loving and consensual, in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Category...

This belongs in the Non-Consent category, although it is also Incest as well...

I do think you should keep writing though, the story was pretty good (especially for a first attempt). 4 Stars

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55over 8 years ago
Rape

this is not daddy .. daughter love .. this is pure RAPE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice start

I look forward to the sequels : =)

Bit amazed at the comments here complaing that it is " non concent " or " rape " etc , God WTF is wrong with these people , its fiction , as if the other stories here are Bible compatible lol

And this is " Incest/ taboo " therefore what is Taboo can also be posted here . but if the Dick who complained isnt certain Daughter / Father is incest lol God get a life.

Anway , nice story you pervert lol carry one but ASAP please : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's a start.

As others have said, it belongs in non-consent. Also, the mention of c cups was out of place. Promising writing otherwise.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Can't

say it was rape because he didn't fuck her but it was sexual abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unreal!

This theme has been done to death and the writing here is juvenile to say the least. No credibility whatsoever and please learn about the correct use of apostrophes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Daddy is straight up dick. There's no love just force. Please little hottie call 911 and get this creep a jail cell with a big black brother who treats daddy's asshole like your tight tender pussy. Maybe his ass will squirt if he gets happy. I can see blackie telling him not to worry he didn't do anything wrong while his face is covered in daddy doo doo. Haha I should be an author!

jrj8jrj8over 8 years ago
You

should take no notice of anybody... Your mind and your imagination belong to you, use them as you seem fit. I like your story, do hope to read the next and following chapters.. soon.. Thanks for taking the time to type.. Jeff

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 8 years ago
Interesting

What an interesting concept of Daddy rape of his own seed. The story gained quite a few readers who protest. This type of story has long been flogged because of content. Daddy didn't actually have sex with her, but there is sexual assault a plenty. So we have a very minimum of esoteric content and the joys of what daughter is learning. So what if daddy does something out of hand and daughter begins to enjoy it. More of her personal reactions would be nice. I think the next page of story might detail daughter attempting to enjoy what is happening. No no no yesssss!

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What?????

Um she is 18 and her mom and dad share custody? Dafuq she is an adult Not saying she should be younger but still.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

I think this was simple yet well written. Not overly intense, which I like because it left some to the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

This reminds me of my Daddy before he took my virginity. He also called those encounters "lessons". The first time he gave me "special kisses", I woke up to him eating me out, which lasted three hours.

crazygirl18crazygirl18over 8 years ago
More please!!!

This was amazing, I need to read more. Teach that little bitch some lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rapist, pure and simple

This dirtbag needs to be captured "in flagrante delicto" and have his balls busted with some steel toed boots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short and yummy

I'd love to read more plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the f***

It started really good then got very... Well rapey I had to turn away because it got really bad. I would seek professional help if I were you.

phd70phd70over 8 years ago
This story was too close to rape of a child!

Unpleasant tale!

barbarah71barbarah71over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the thoughts

As this is my first submission I am more than happy to hear that most of you are looking forward to the next chapter. To those that don't like it, I have something to say. I'm sorry it doesn't suit you; however, as some have said this is a work of fiction in the category of Incest/taboo. Yes it also borders on non-consent, but it is reflected as such in the tags. The ugly words of the few really don't get me down or deter me. The fact is simple, it is fictional words on a digital piece of paper. If you really didn't like it that much, perhaps you could have navigated on to a different and more mild piece. I will not apologise for what comes to my mind, and I will never feel bad that something that I enjoyed doing so much upset a few. A wise person told me once that for every one person that feels like me and expresses their opinions, there's probably 10 more that won't.

Thank you dearly to those that love my story. I am working on chapter 2 and so love to hear your comments.

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a good start

This was not near to rape of a child as some suggest, it was rape of a child and therefore not welcome here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I didn't like how rough and quick he was ie: ripping the shirt, cutting the bra - i feel the undressing should've been more tender and appreciated. Also bad that he caused pain to her nipples rather than exquisite pleasure. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Please. Write more. Now. :)

Sugarhigh24Sugarhigh24over 8 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 2!

I liked the story and I LOVED your response to the negative comments :) As, stated - looking forward to chapter 2!!

KathrynClareKathrynClarealmost 8 years ago
Sexy

Quick to the point and sexy. Love his dialogue. Not so much into the squirting scenario, but I've never been into that, probably more personal preference than anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Learn anatomy! Learn to not place blame on victims!

Please take a medical course to learn where the hymen is located and what it looks like. A hymen can be viewed from the outside as it is the extra thick skin at the opening before it is torn through intercourse or other activity. It is not internal and it does not truly pop or burst. It simply rips or is worn away from friction. Dancing can rip the hymen, a number of sports, riding a bike, riding a horse, and masturbation.

It is ridiculous the amount of women and men who are ignorant about the human body. If you wish to write a out it please know what the hell you are speaking about! That isn't even the most offensive part.

I couldn't care less if you like stories about rape, but do not do an injustice to victims of rape by perpetuating the complete bullshit about the fault being on the victim. Most rape victims were dressed modestly because rape is an act of violence and control rather than sexual. Nurturing the myth that the rapist is not responsible makes you just as vile as those who use it as an excuse for their crime.

Writing non consent or coercion stories is an art form when done correctly, but you are not able to pull it off. The entire piece was written to justify and excuse the behavior of a sick sexual predator. It is no surprise to see victims blamed and shamed when the ignorant masses are blindly following those who couldn't locate a hymen in a group of 100 female virgins!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"I see that lesson's need " Does no one understand the function of an apostrophe? Lessons is plural. What you've written means "Lesson is need." Got it?

Please take to heart what anonymous said about the location of the hymen if you want to write about virgins being ravished. You don't need to study medical books. A quick check on Google will tell you where it is so you don't sound so silly.

FoolishdancerFoolishdancerover 7 years ago
Oy Vey!!

I am gratified to see the many supportive comments, and I, as others have, applaud your response. Why would you read a story in the Incest/Taboo or Non-Consent catagories, if you were offended, or simply not turned on by, these type of stories there are certainly enough other categories to satisfy your needs. And there is also your local place of religious worship. We'll leave you alone there, you fuck off here. Won't make a difference, but felt good saying it.

As to the story, well I fucking loved it. well written. And I'm glad to see you continued with the series despite the anonymous detractors. Well done all around.

SubCieloSubCieloover 7 years ago
It's in the non-consent incest for a reason

Can I just say I was totally into this and can't wait to read the rest. I like the pace of the story. I went to the non-consent section for a story like this. Super huge fantasy and this was great to read

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Rape ?

It's pretty close to rape but I have a feeling it's going to turn out to be the start of a beautiful relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot

I love the ending

merrySMmerrySMabout 5 years ago
Keep writing.

Story flowed nicely. Keep writing.

On comments. WTF PEOPLE? Do you even know that this is an erotic

sex Story site where people write about FANTASIES?

I mean, YOU do know this, right?

Stop with all your, call the cops, get him arrested. Get a life.

shysuzyshysuzyabout 4 years ago
oh yes

Fabulous story - wish I had a strict Daddy

FabfriendFabfriendover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it!

It is pure fiction so no police will be called but if you want to kick an imaginary fictional character in his imaginary balls go for it

Angel_Wings_UnfoldingAngel_Wings_Unfoldingover 1 year ago

Great non-con story. I love how he pretends to blame her for arousing him but, with the knife and ropes at the ready, it's very clearly pre-meditated and he's gaslighting her to gain control. That kind of psychological abuse/Stockholme syndrome detail is very powerful in building the relationship. And in understanding the dynamics of such relationships, as is the aim of many who choose to read stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous