All Comments on 'How Girls Night Changed My Life'

by teninchhammer10

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happens all the time

I go over to my girlfriend's houses all the time and ask their husband's to fuck me in the ass with their two foot long cocks. I always ask in a robot voice, carefully using no contractions. I've never been turned down. I often use broken English and say things like, ""I want lay down and you get on top." It never fails to drive them wild.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You know where the writer has "his problem" if he chooses the handle "teninchhammer10".

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The writer's first story and no rating allowed?

The writer's first story and no rating allowed? The story had a very interesting start, but suddenly the writer decided to ruin it!!! How? Making the wife be a stupid woman, that was loan her husband to her friends...Was she expecting to be loaned too? So good friends they were and not one of them thought about the other husband, about the marriage of these friends...That because the cheated husband was their friend too...Didn't this wife saw that from now on her husband would feel free to try other women? The thing that called more my attention was the cold relation between this couple...Love and caring weren't showed through this bad story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
" my wives best friend"

How many wives does he have? He has no problem screwing his best friend's wife? What a great friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She won't do it for him...

...but a casual conversation with her girlfriends is enough to change her mind? Or maybe, some cowboy she took to the parking lot decides that a little slap and tickle isn't enough and decides to sample the rest of the buffet. Now, suddenly, wifey no longer objects to these disgusting practices. How can she change her attitude without letting hubby know she's spending time in the parking lot? Just blame it on an 'educational' talk with the girls. If hubby finds out the truth? Get him a little action with Kim. Now, not only has she short-circuited any objections hubby may have, she is now in a position to blackmail him (do what I want or I tell Matt you fucked his wife). Of course, this could never really happen; not to the owner of a 10 inch hammer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Size and the GAUSS or BELL/NORMAL DISTRIBUTION

The pussy size of the women follows the Gauss (bell, normal) distribution (like the cock size) so too long cock will cause pain during sex to small pussy women.

A lot of women (the majority) the average cock reaches the G point in the inner vagina mainly in the old missionary and at a lot of women the most sensitive is the enter part of their pussies.

After the sexual revolution THE SHAME IS AT THE WOMEN, if a size queen woman marries a below average cock sized man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a great LW story , love the story

voted you a 5 for your content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a tale

of 2 stars by a donkey dick titled author

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 8 years ago

you have a pubic hair phobia and I am sooo thankful that I do NOT .. pubes , for me , makes the scene or mood or the act more alluring.. the few times in my life that I have waxed smooth, after seeing it I immediately desired my pubes back .. I'm not eleven years old and if a male needs my 30 something body to resemble a preteen for his arousal then he is out of luck.. Ive never eaten or licked out a cunny but I have been within ten inches or so of a hairy pussy and it was extremely arousing for me .. if she had been smoth I

korba76korba76over 8 years ago
I'm with CindyLynn on this....

.... girls have smooth quims, WOMEN have a luxuriant growth of pubic hair that not only proudly denotes their status as ADULTS ready for breeding, but entices by alternately showing and hiding that pearl of great price!

The idea of deliberately decreasing ones pleasure by waxing it all one's pubes off is crazy...

Whores do it because it's easier to keep clean.. a wife shouldn't have to worry about that so much.. >:^)>

elling50elling50over 8 years ago
What about Matt

It is fine that Lexi is ok with letting Kim fuck her husband, but unless Matt agrees too, it is still cheating and will destroy their friendship and probably their marriage.

teninchhammer10teninchhammer10over 8 years agoAuthor
Matt

Don't worry about Matt. He will get involved in a future story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are you serious with this whack out story

Poor guy he didn't know his wife set him up for a divorce on the grounds of adultery .

irishtexan51irishtexan51over 8 years ago
Good First Story

Nice job on the set-up

Good plot twist

Don't be discouraged by criticism, you have a good imagination. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ass fucking

Am I the only one that noticed he rammed a 9" dick to the hilt in a virgin ass and there was only pleasure? I know this is fiction, but let's make it somewhat realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay from a technical standpoint

But the thought that his wife and her friend were so causal about swapping for ass fucking was just plain ludicrous. It was like they were talking about a ride to the store. Can you take me shopping? Too causal. And too implausible. The ass to mouth just made the whole thing nasty beyond belief. Not good. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Realism-smealism. It's fiction. I loved it! use to have 2 girlfriends like that, but the wife...never!

Write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay,

you voted yourself a 5 first thing and then turned off the voting? What a chicken-shit thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He will pay.

What's he going to say when Lexi wants another man's dick in her ass?

What's Lexi going to say when Kim's husband cuts Steve's dick off and gives it to Kim as a going away present? "You want his cock that bad, here it is. Have a shitty life. Stevie and Lexi are." Now that would be worth reading.

This absurdity, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uh

Did she say if his chitt covered dick taste good, 2.

mclightmclightover 8 years ago
Wow

This story is amazing please add more to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty well written with Lots and lots of spelling and grammar problems...

....subject matter problematic for me. What's wifey type up to while while arranging the adulterous meeting with hubby and best friend?

Where is this all headed?

And what about the poor slob that wasn't in on it and was cuckolded. I guess the best friend was a lot less concerned about her husband than her own sexual explorations.

Part of the point of marriage is working out such differences. If one or the other can't live with the situation, the right thing is to get out of it, NOT to fuck up multiple lives with a bunch of low class behavior.

Please, if you continue, seek editorial help. There are volunteers on this site that can help you overcome your literary issues by correcting the poor spelling and bad grammar, as well as help with holes in the plot.

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Can't end here

We need more installments this is a good start please fill in the gaps. What happens when wife gets back and what is she doing while waiting to hear from them? She made a quick turn after spending time with her friends is there maybe some girl on girl stuff that happened with Lexi and Kim?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
open sex

more women should enjoy hot sex like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good, But

Good first story. But think out the plot issues and cover them in your next story. Here, before having sex with Lexi's permission, wouldn't hubby be curious as to whether Lexi will want to experiment with someone else also? Also, how will they all act in front of Kim's hubby? Surely, they would have created an approach they would all take. But, a sequel here could clear these issues up and be worthwhile anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting, but...

Your grammar needs work and there are a lot of sentence fragments. You need to learn to differentiate between "to, too" and "they're, their, there". I think I saw a mix up of "you're, your" as well. These greatly detract from what could be a good story.

The other thing, you use a lot of redundant fragments. For example, when talking about Kim's butt you say something along the lines of "She has a nice butt. She has a nice ass for a white girl. I like her butt." This would be better written as "She has an amazing ass that many black girls would be jealous of."

Otherwise, nice story. Keep it up

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 8 years ago
Proof reading

Great story good plot with plenty of room for further installments. But as others have said you need grammar and tense work before going to post. All simple errors and easy to fix. In general our reader is forgiving. Get yourself a copy of The elements of style. By Strunk and White. Chapter 2 looks promising .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good first story!

I enjoyed the story. I concur with others that some editing would help make the read more enjoyable. ( i. e. the reader stays focussed on the story and not mentally sidetracked wondering about a grammar particular). Aside from that, my feeling is that the first 2/3 of the story was stronger than the last part. The interaction of husband and wife was developing nicely. The piece with Kim left lots of questions as another person or two has mentioned. I agree it sets up sequels very well and encourage you to do exactly that. Want to hear what exploits Alexis might be interested in experiencing based on things she heard that her friends ' spouses excelled at as an example, or maybe how you get pressed into service as entertainment for them at a future Girl's Night so the curious friends have a chance to safely play with a larger cock than they normally have access to. Maybe they blindfold you so you don't know which of them is touching you at any moment.....

Scores of other directions you can explore here..just do an adventure at a time so each chapter stays interesting for you. Otherwise there will be portions that feel like you were working to a deadline and had to 'mail in' a piece or two of the story

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
HOT STUFF!

- A hot, sexy story! Well done!

teninchhammer10teninchhammer10about 8 years agoAuthor
Edited

I have edited my story to improve the story and grammar. Thanks for all the comments and likes.

Owl4Owl4almost 8 years ago
Please get an editor

The story moves quite well and the story is fun. However it still needs serious editing as much of the spelling, subject tenses and even some word choices break the flow and make the reader have to process or guess the words and get pulled out of the story. Keep up the work and we look forward to some future works.

SynapsisSynapsisalmost 8 years ago
Decent story, really rough to read

Not bad, but there are some serious issues. First, your tenses (past and present) are all over the place.

Secondly, your dialogue feels awkward to read. Try reading it out loud to yourself. If what you wrote sounds stilted or weird, it's going to come off even more so to your readers.

Lastly, I was struck with the impression that you watch too much porn. It feels like you're writing about experiences without any real knowledge or understanding. Maybe this isn't true, but it seems that way to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get a proofreader and/or an editor

Too many errors that make a reader stop and reread the sentence to make sense out of it. I find it difficult to believe your series earned the high scores they show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Hot!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good beginning!

I liked your story line and the way you developed it. Looking forward to next chapters. I need to point out, however, that there are way too many proof reading errors in your text. Moreover, it's clear that you're unfamiliar with how to correctly punctuate dialog text. Also, a number of usage errors. E.g., you're = the contraction for "you are" and "your" designates the possessive case of the pronoun as in "your hat" or "your idea" etc.

Thanks for writing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not believable

The wife goes from super conservative to letting her bestfriend fuck her husband in a fee weeks? You could have built on that a little more. It felt super rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unrealistic and dislike the outdated ideas

Such as a 9.5 inch cock? Come on. May as well set the category to fantasy. Also do you have any idea how deep womens vaginas are? They are in general not as deep as cocks are long....

And the outdated concepts of good marriage sex. A blowjob once a month like it's a treat? Non exploratory sex occasionally?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Have you heard of proof readers?

You need to find a competent proof reader to correct all the errors that make reading a story difficult.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

As much as I like sex, the interaction between the couples could be fun.

If my wife drooled for another guy's Dick, I might need some assurances from another loving wife.

Not cuckolding, but some uncomfortable sharing

SmashbSmashbover 2 years ago

The sex was hot in some places but the story was not very believable, particularly Lexi's character, which has been mentioned. And the abundance of grammar errors made for a difficult read. Odd that there's a comment mentioning grammar from a year ago and yet it's still not corrected.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Sounds like the start of a cheating slut wife story. Steve is already a cheating asshole, so now it's wife turn...

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

MarkT has it nailed. He screwed Kim, even though Lexi said it was ok - what a stupid fool. He fell for the oldest trick in the cheaters book. Since he got some strange, NOW she will be able to get some strange d*ck and he can't day shit. This story is a "run of the mill" slut cuckolds her stupid husband. Just 2 stars for this predictable tale of infidelity... Please get a proof reader/editor and correct the grammar errors.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Uh-oh. Is that Femdom agitprop I smell?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous