All Comments on 'The Dangers of Glory Hole Dating'

by Master_and_Sex_Kitten

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Had me going

I thought it was his mum! So, will there be ch2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Very interesting story would love you to continue this story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good good good

Knew it was sis early but great job muddling it up a bit. Awesome ending. No second story needed, but id read a pt 2. Tyvm good read

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 8 years ago
Solid story

Five stars.

Liked how you didn't half-ass the story & have them boning in the first paragraph. Also, the story didn't seem forced and the concept had a very believable premise. I even liked the fake out. As I read, I was trying to deduce if it was the mom, sister, or cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SURPRISE

I hoped it was his mom. But still excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It was pretty good. Then I got to the last line. And then it was absolutely hilarious. I feel like Lily really could've... should've said something. Oh well. All for the best.

SorchakSorchakover 8 years ago
Didn't see that coming

I honestly did not expect that ending. I was thinking for the first couple of pages that it was his mom, then his cousin. It never even crossed my mind that his sister would be involved. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Never wrote a comment before. Made an exception for this. Great stuff.

nathantall99nathantall99over 8 years ago
Man...

Holy Shit! That ending got me! I thought it was the cousin! Best part is I was just reading this to get off to, but became interested in the actual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2 pls

You need to continue this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

At the beginning I assumed the mother, then I was sure it was Lily. The more I read, the more positive I was, but something bugged me about Grace. Didn't know how she fit in, but there was something. When I heard Catwoman, I immediately knew. It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you have a new fan!

Very well written. The lead up was just the perfect amount of erotica and story. Your ending was awesome and amusing. Definitely needs a Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME

This story was just so right, but with that ending I wonder if you can make a part two, I would really love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome story. Definitely needs a part 2

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Wow!

Great story! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I would love a sequel

It would be interesting to see how they deal with their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Read!

Really loved this beautifully drawn story. I enjoyed every moment of it; there was not a wasted sentence or line. You write very well and paint wonderful word pictures that capture characters, moments and emotions exquisitely. Thank You!

and Yes, a chapter 2 would be a welcome treat.

Master_and_Sex_KittenMaster_and_Sex_Kittenover 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback awesomeness

Hey guys, really surprised by the popularity of this one right out the gates! Wasn't sure people would like it, so I worked really hard to make the story better than my previous works, in fact I almost published a version of this back in April so it's been my main focus for at least half a year.

To answer all the questions, YES there is going to be a part 2. I want to do a good job with it and it will be a lot harder to write, so I don't know when you will see it, but it is definitely coming :) Thanks again, and enjoy Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
twist

I totally thought it was the mom. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If could give you ten stars I would have! Part two please! Encore!

Just read this story to simply read it, it was that well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow....just wow

It really is a gift to read the words of someone so skilled, and on this site no less. This story, this essay is brilliantly crafted. I enjoyed every moment.

Thank you.

P. S. I too want more, but only continue if you write without any influence from the comments. There is nothing wrong with leaving us unsatisfied. No forced sequel please. But if you continue your story, then yes, It will be my pleasure to read it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

If we could get more that would be great. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Totally thought it was going to be the mom in the end, totally fine with the surprise sister, though. You should try and work that into the Part 2 somehow. It was really good otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Sequel Please

Dick88Dick88about 8 years ago
Cliffhanger

Loved it, couldn't figure it out till the very end, awesome.

LunarmagusLunarmagusabout 8 years ago
Sequel

This definitely needs a sequel. Maybe include Lilly as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

please continue! I loved it

ThomasTupidoThomasTupidoabout 8 years ago
pokemon

Team rocket was all I could think about when I read those name. Jesse James.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wish it could happen

I legitimately just heard my sister moaning from sex. I wanted to walk away but just as I was about to I heard skin slapping skin. always been more curious about cousin sex but damn I really wish I could fuck my sister right now. story was just what I needed, would love to read more

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
A Good One

Very well written story, the ending was a little telegraphed, but even so it could have still been Lily, or even his mom. Was definitely entertaining and I hope Part 2 will come out so that I can read that too.

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120about 8 years ago

BUM BUM BUMMMM!!!!!! Oh man, I thought it was Lily not Grace. Well this shall be interesting.

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 8 years ago
This will NOT end here! Right?

This really took me for a ride! At first I was even considering the mother. The build-up was exceptional and the resolution masterful. As much as I want to read more NOW I am willing to wait if the next chapter is written just as well. I hope to eventually see you add Lily and, of course, mum. She still deserves her vacation and I can imagine that Spring and Summer breaks offer the best opportunities for Jesse, James and Mum to become a closer-knit family.

Thanks for sharing your creative efforts with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh shit

First i thought it was his mom, then lily, but grace...... Oh damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One Helluva page-turner!

Hot story, pretty well-written, makes me want to go to the local glory hole myself, as Jessie. I hope it has a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what happens next?

I need to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whoa

Did not expect that ending. Really want to know what happens next

bradd50bradd50almost 5 years ago
Loved the story until the ending..

Loved the story until the ending. Could have done a much better job with that. Kind of spoiled the rest of the story.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago
Simply

Fucking awesome 👏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting, but would have used the cousin instead of the sister or a step-sister and could have done without the puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My issue with this story is surely he would have recognised her voice and vice versa 🤣

200K200Kover 1 year ago

Good story, surprise ending. Brother & sister surely would have noticed the other...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous