All Comments on 'Driven To Desperation Ch. 05'

by fluidline1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
Great ending

at least it is realistic - not like those wimp husbands who sit and jerk off while others screw their wives.

They are only fiction anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
He removed the bra she wasn't wearing?

He removed the bra she wasn't wearing, that's a neat trick, and stopped my reading, of this submission. It might be good idea for you to proof read your stories before you submit them.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Not enjoy?

He wants everyone to screw the wife but not enjoy it?? Just not plausible!

Shooting them all was a permanent ending---for him, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Reality finally!

This is what happens in real life. The bitch gets dead only it would have been the guys first and i would let her cry and beg while i fucked her hard then shoot her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh yes---A macho man!

I can visualize them bringing back some of the ancient East Indian ways of execution once he is convicted of murder. Impalement springs to mind. Of course, because he is male, he might be let off as taking his rights. Then the family members of the murdered men will have to seek revenge. After all they have rights to take any woman they want in that type of male dominated society, whether she is married or not. Utter trash!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fuck my wife

I am a man who loves to see his wife banged by a group of guys. She enjoys it too. If you want to fuck my wife do let me know and I can arrange a meeting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous