All Comments on 'Mr. One Fifty-Eight Ch. 02'

by tazemebro

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You sure know how to write a good story

Good cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More...

MOOOOOORRRREEEEE.. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
inpatient

I think I check this like twice a day, easily. for a new update. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. You are simply an amazing writer! And the way this chapter ended left me wanting so much more. Please upload soon!

tazemebrotazemebroover 8 years agoAuthor
Next one

Hey all - sorry for the wait. Next one should be out in about a week. Thanks for all your positive comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
glad i just found this

I'm so glad that this is new to me (it means I don't have to wait as long) this is a great story. I love the charcters and the development. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you lied

that is all.

tazemebrotazemebroabout 8 years agoAuthor

Lol, sorry man! I'd apologize more personally if you left a name.

I was hoping to get more chapters up last week, but I'm afraid they are nowhere near complete. It's going to be a while, so if you're someone who checks every day, don't bother until at least March. Sorry about that.

sm1982sm1982about 8 years ago
Aw man..

Our boy Chris found himself in a bit of brutal trouble with that malicious Mason and who comes to his rescue? Mark..seriously?! I'm not trying to like Mark for Chris, like, at all and you make him Chris' new hero and of course Chris goes gaga for him in the same way he did Justin who he wasn't even thrilled was finally the first to initiate a lot of texts and a phone call.. What hoops will Justin have to go through in order to win back Chris' affections? Will Mason be too embarrassed to try to start up trouble for Chris or even Justin with the frat? And will we be hearing what Justin has been up to in the next chapter? I am still waiting for a confrontation between him and Mark..I really feel like Mark is going to do something petty and Justin realizes he wasn't Chris' first..and it served him right from the way he treated Chris in the beginning..will Justin fight for Mr. 158?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
...

:'( the name is steve... i just love this story, and was hoping to hear more of it sooner rather than later... but life is life and i get it... very very much looking forward to the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just wondering

Just wondering if this story will get updated? ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes for mark and leo

a dom that shows what it means to be a dom, pushing all your buttons but knowing when to stop and keep their boys safe,want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not quite my scene and very different from everything that happened in this story before. I feel a bit cheated here - I was reading a college self-discovery story with relatively mild BDSM elements and got invested in the characters (well, in addition to hot sex:) There was some BDSM, but either mild or at least consensual. And now all of a sudden I am reading completely non-con heavy BDSM club stuff. Why am I here? Where is the exit??:))) Now I am afraid to continue reading - I want to know what happened next, but I absolutely do not want to read about another visit to this place, even if Chris goes with somebody trustworthy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous