All Comments on 'Sun Hee Ch. 07'

by metalimbic

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
If I had to guess.

She had her fun with you, time to wake up. Your in school so I don't think your stupid, spend some time with someone else, her roommate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't get it!!!!!!

What happened to Sun Hee??????? First she realized a strong need to dominate someone... and then she got second thoughts about it?????? Coming out of the closet of her uprising in Korea... and then switch back to her old life??????? Feeling powerful in her "new life" enjoying that power... and then let it slip away??????

I don't know if I like the direction the story goes!!! I can only hope that there will be a twist in the storyline where Sun Hee recognizes that her new life was much more enjoyable than her former life!!!!!!!

Come on Sun Hee! Finally come to terms with your strong doubts and make a decision on how to go on with the narrator! Either you like or you like it not! But please don't move in circles! It seems like a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank goodness she's gone!

I couldn't take too much more of this stupidity. Why he didn't remove the cage and kick her out long ago is a complete mystery. It's a toy you idiot.

cazarilforcazarilforover 8 years ago
??????

Disappointing!!!!

When I first stumbled across the story I thought it a "very good story". But Ch. 07 really turned me down!!!!

The first 6 chapters were centered on Sun Hee worming her way into the narrators mind getting him into chastity and enjoying the power she had over him (Ch. 06- the laundry scene and the highlight: the library scene!!). Up to this a well developed storyline where she learns a totally new (and darker!) side of herself even admitting it!!!! And then?? After a whole semester (6 months!) she's sudenly getting a bad conscious about what she had done????? Giving him back the key and the power she hold over him which she definetely enjoyed??? That's not female domination! That's surrender (Last page: "Part of me wishes I could keep you locked... But it wouldn't be fair!")!!! And going back to Korea ("I guess I need to figure some things out") will definitely not solve anything! It is a waste of time!!!

If -and that's not 100% clear- she had cheated on your narrator (wether it is Sebastian or Reggie) then god damn make a point and let her break with him. This seesaw changes of her mind are annoying!!!

Better come to an end with the story at this point because with Ch. 07 you totally changed the direction from female domination to a kind of female submission. If that was your goal then it's ok. But to me it seems like you lost track and the first 6 chapters were a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I'm always happy to see another installment of this series, and this one didn't disappoint. The themes of emotional masochism and loss really hit the spot for me. It does seem though, that you've left our protagonists in a bit of a downer situation at the end here, so I hope that there is more of this story to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Honest question

Remind me again how this is erotic? A needy, wimpy, unlikable guy is being degraded more and more by a slutty, cruel girl who doesn't care about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderfull

In contary to the other comments I really liked this chapter! It is clear that Sun Hee is clever enough to let our narator realiseren that he cant live without her. All he did was complaining and focussing on his own needs (what is offcourse a logical state of mond for humans and men in particularry), but by giving his keys back and making the point that she needs 'à real men' in her life, or more then one, our narator will realize that beeing locked up and letting Sun Hee 'cheat' on him is better than living without her. I thought of it As a very clever and convincing chapter!! Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Agree...

...that this chapter took me by surprise. But every relationship has its lows when choices need to be made by both parties. Will the choices be made so each person realizes their true place? I can see several paths of utter delight yet to come. Those who choose to abandon this story will loose out.

metalimbicmetalimbicover 8 years agoAuthor
Thoughts

I knew when I posted this the chapter might be controversial. I get why some people are upset, though I hope "wasted" might be an overstatement. My reading of the situation is this: these are two young kids inexperienced with love and trying to figure things out. I'm not trying for realism exactly (obviously, in real life all the characters' behavior can't be recommended -- it's fantasy), but part of my goal is to bring in more of the psychological complexity and, well, mess of these situations. My reading is that Sun Hee is deeply conflicted and struggling with guilt. She wants to keep dating her bf and she enjoys the power chastity gives her, but she also feels restless. She wants sex and wants to see other guys, but also feels really guilty about it -- not just guilty about potentially cheating but also for being a "slut." She gave up her bf because the guilt of wanting Sebastian became too confusing. But maybe they will figure things out. They're both too inexperienced to know how to handle the situation. As for the bf, part of the reason he's so passive is I see the story really as being about her, through his eyes.

Still, I realize as author I don't control the meaning of the story. I'll wait to see what others have to say before I decide where to go next. For those you are disappointed, I'm sorry. I hope others still enjoy it, or enjoy it even because of the emotional roughness of this chapter. It was sad watching them break up. What do others think?

Jack993Jack993over 8 years ago

Ignore the people who don't understand this genre or how it can be erotic. I've been enjoying this series right from the beginning and I look forward to each new chapter. Hopefully this isn't the ending; the end of this chapter felt a bit definitive, like it was all over and this was it.

I can understand that you want to deal with the emotional conflict and guilt that such a relationship has on the characters, but while you are doing that you also have to slowly help them overcome it. That's why the break up felt wrong here; as if the story got caught in the characters problems.

I could be wrong of course, I'm just assuming. You might very well have it all planned out and are using the break-up to lead into something else.

Few thoughts for future stories:

1. Sun Hee asks if she can have sex with Sebastian because, as told in this story, she needs to be sexually fulfilled. Our protagonist is both troubled an aroused by this, he hates that she wants to have sex with Sebastian but at the same time he wants her to be happy and get what he can't give her, so he agrees.

She sets up a date with Sebastian and they have sex. The next day she meets up with our protagonist and tells him about it. He once again has the same feelings of arousal and jealousy. Sun Hee can see that in him, see that the thought of her having sex with Sebastian turns him on. She tells him that she has set up another date with Sebastian and asks if he'd like to secretly watch as she has sex with him. Our protagonist doesn't want to but yet can't refuse.

Date night comes around and he finds himself hiding in Sun Hee's closet as she and Sebastian talk, flirt, and eventually have sex. As he watches them have sex he realizes how empowering the situation must be for Sun Hee, having sex with one guy while another, nearby, lusts for her.

After sex Sebastian leaves and Sun Hee calls our protagonist out. They talk about what just happened and he tells her he understands why she must like this. She tells him it's more than that, that it's not just the lust of two men but also how much control that she has over him.

2. Jin Sook secretly finds out about what they are doing and blackmails our protagonist, forcing him to sexually humiliate himself in front of her. She realizes that she enjoys it as well, enjoys the power that gives her, something she has never felt before.

Our protagonist hates it but at the same time feels aroused as well. His arousal is different from when he is with Sun Hee, he doesn't love or lust for Jin Sook but can't help but feel aroused by the way she humiliates him. The humiliating, and thus the arousal, is far greater because he hates her.

I have more, but I won't drone on. Anyway, I really hope you continue this series.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 8 years ago
interesting chapter

I think this was a very interesting chapter, it really left me wanting to read more. There are some things I liked, like Sun Hee considering dating other men, and how she is really focused on her own needs. But I wish she hadn't given her boyfriend the key back. She should just keep him in chastity until she figures out what she wants to do with them. I also hope that she gets over her guilt. She should realize that it is her pleasure that matters, and she should find an arrangement that suits her best. Hope she has sex with Reggie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really like this series. This reads like an actual exploration of power dynamics for two young adults playing with Ds for the first time. I like that Sun Hee changes as much as she does, that seems like real life to me. I like that the narrator is all over the map as well. He is surprised and troubled by his sexual excitement around Sun Hee being sexual with other men and Sun Hee sexually humiliating him in front of her friends. The narrator has a hard time keeping agreements around his role, expectations, and his chastity, and those things seem likely in real life. I understand some people are frustrated by the shifts in the character's emotions and choices, and those aspects of this series seem very accurate, and well written. I hope that you continue the series soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thoughts about your thoughts

I assume what made part of your readers a little bit "upset" is the total changing within the storyline regarding Sun Hee's character. During the first 6 chapters you described Sun Hee as a determined and clever (more smart than your narrator!) young girl. Even considering that she is young (but sexually experienced in contrast to your narrator) she proofed to be clever and determined:

1. by realizing her dark need to be in control when your narrator first failed to fuck her

2. by taking advantage of this situation letting your narrator promise not to jerk off for three days

3. by clearly knowing that your narrator will fail this promise and

4. for the most by having (accidentally?!) a chastity device (where ever she got it from!?) which would ensure that he cannot have sexual release in the future (seems a little bit odd if she didn't have a plan to make this sure!!!)

5. showing her determination by telling the narrator exactly what that meant for their relationship (..."it is entirely up to my control. I control when the cage comes off and when it stays on. This is not something I take lightly. You know how much I want to have control and independence when it comes to sex, so you can imagine how much I like the idea of having this control over you." or "You should know what this means. You really need to understand it. If you agree to stay in chastity for me, I won't have sex with you. I might not ever have sex with you. Also, I won't promise to stay faithful to you. You already offered to let me stay open to other guys, and I accepted. That can't change now. Remember, no more mixed signals.")

Those examples are only a few which tell how determined and eventually experienced this girl is. And considering that these events took place over a long time (at least a time period of half a year!!!) and in addition to that that she clearly enjoyed it speaks of a strong and clear mind.

And the sudden change in Sun Hee's character having second thoughts about all what happened (everything was set on rules!!!) seems to distract readers.

Taking your reading into account it is not "guilt" she struggles with, it is acceptance of her role she needs to come to terms with. But she already had said it:

"...I'm going to keep you locked until the truth really sets in - I own you."

"I've wanted so much to be a keyholder."

"You know you want it. Show me your place."

"I want something better. I want to get fucked. I want to really cum."

"Is it really better? Having a thick cock fuck me instead of just your tongue? Baby, if you have to ask, you just don't understand what women need."

"Because you're too small for me... And because I like having this power over you."

"Go on then, I mean it. Stroke your little thing for me."

"Is this the cock you think will please me? The little cock you think will make me cum? You may think it's average, but in my book it's just small."

"Besides... small dicks like yours don't get to cum."

"Listen, I said no and I mean no. I have other things to do. I know you're horny, but that's just not my problem, now is it? This chastity thing isn't so I can be available whenever you want. It's so you are available whenever I want!"

If that's not a sign of determination then I don't know...

What do you think about?

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
Great Chapter

Thought the character's aprehension with their kink was very realisitic. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she will be back.

She wants that control. She will miss it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great work, rises above genre to erotic literature. I look forward the sequel. Or whatever you decide to write next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great writing,,,, very well developed characters... like to see the story continue or write something else! Let Sun Hee take control again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Really great story!! Will there be a part 8 soon?

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83about 8 years ago
Looking forward to ch. 8!

I hope ch. 8 is coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story is the best

Moarrrrr!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My favorite story here

I'm looking here everyday, hoping to see chapter 8 published!! I really look forward to see what's next with this incredibly well written story. So many possible storylines left here...

In the meantime, does anybody know of any similar stories, lengthy enough to really explore the psychology of every main character?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
CH8?

Will there be a chapter 8?

We all know neither character is truly happy without Sun Hee holding the key to his orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Masterful

Superb ending. This story is over. Start a new story. The ending is real. The twisted forces of lust, power and submission came together to yield the only possible outcom. Masterful work. Can't wait for the next series. Where else are stories like these besides literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Surrender

What I really liked was as his caged time increased his obsession with mistress increased and sadly her interest waned and she looked elsewhere. It. Really is a delimna. A friend into the lifestyle warned me that if I pushed my woman to be dominant she might soon start looking beyond me for satisfaction. I see this in a lot of these stories and life in the sub Dom world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Post another chapter of this

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83about 8 years ago
Next chapter?

I hope in the next chapter we get to read about the cuckold hearing Sun Hee making love to her new hung boyfriend through the door of her dorm room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I really enjoyed it. I'm not even 100% that it needs another chapter. It's a pretty appropriate, if downer, ending. These characters feel realistic human beings, I especially appreciate that Sun Hee actually feels like a person and not just a male driven fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was it?

First of all it is a great story!!! By far the best I ever read in this kind of section!!

But on contrary to a few other readers I think it is somehow incomplete!!! Semesters over but no word about if Sun Hee really broke up. Actually she said 'I guess I need to figure some things out'. And it was mentioned that it would be a 3 week holiday to Korea! Did she figure out at last? And what about the other characters introduced: Reggie, Sebastian, Jin Sook and all the others? For me there is a huge potential in continuing the story!!

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83almost 8 years ago
One more chapter!

I agree, it would be nice to have at least one more chapter. please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

I check this about once a month for hope of a new chapter.

metalimbicmetalimbicalmost 8 years agoAuthor
New chapters coming!

Hi all. I thought you might like to know that due to popular demand, I'm in the process of writing several more chapters of Sun Hee's story. I agree, there is more to tell! Soon, she will be coming back from Korea more cruel and more dominating than ever. I don't want to spoil the plot, but other characters will be getting a lot of screen time too, especially Jin Sook.

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy reading the new chapters. I've had fun writing them, and I really appreciate your interest and support. Look for the new chapters soon. I'm still not totally happy with them, but I'm working.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So happy to know you are writing more!

I have really enjoyed the way that this story has covered so much ground, and that the characters have developed as actual folks. Looking forward to what you may bring next, and very kind of you to let us know you'll be posting again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good news!!!!!!

hello metalimbic,

I've waited long time for u continuing Sun Hee's story! This is really good news!!! I'm excited to read how Sun Hee and Jin Sook manage to get along with each other and perhaps also ur narrator! When Sun Hee comes back from her vacation to Korea she has hopefully come to terms with her uncertainty how to deal with your narrator and has decided to fully take control of him. I think she made a clever step to leave him alone in despair. This makes him vulnerable because he cannot forget her and she can take charge totally. I'm curious how u get Jin Sook into the game!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exquisite

I'm going to join those who appreciate the aching, lovely realism of this chapter, which culminates with the narrator realizing what he really wants. I'm so happy to already know that this beautiful story continues. Thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous