All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 25'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE !

How about Rob's story next ?

MC47MC47over 8 years ago
wanting more....

Ok, I'm pleased she finally begged Stephens collar :-) ... now onto the next please... we need to know about Dorothea, Rob & Belinda, Kurt & Dianne -was it a boy or girl; and the rest of the group... what happens????

You left a lot of loose ends to weave into more ... and I for one, WANT more :-)

This is the fairy tale many submissive wish for, in wanting more. It's the more, that is so are to achieve, so reading your stories, gives us the fairy tale.

Thank you for a beautiful series

MC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A bit rushed and crammed full of stuff, which makes it exactly like the run-up to a big wedding. Two things that tripped the flow: If Bella is a full partner/co-owner of the company, why in the world must she (via Stephen 's request) ASK for a day off? You've done so much to show that Bella has taken her place, then you do something that shows her to still be a lesser part of the company. The others should have been informed that she was TAKING the day off. You keep undermining her!

Second is the wedding planning. Wonderful that they planned for the physical limitations of Dorothea and others in the timing of events. Fully appropriate. I don't understand the part about limiting parts within the ceremony because some people might not be into those parts. What? It is Bella and Stephen ' s ceremony. It should be driven by what is important to them personally. As a guest you enjoy or endure as the moment requires. It isn't about you. Chopping a wedding down to just the basics because it isn't the thing for some guests? Nuts. And not so dominant, Stephen.

A nice HEA. Quite a powerful piece of work, from the start of Bella and Mel to off into the sunset with Bella and Stephen. Brava, Ellie

wish2basubwish2basubover 8 years ago
Thank you but you're not done

I know they lived happily ever after and thank you for that. I was always Sir Stephen fan.

You have created an entire universe here and we (your reading public) have so many characters left hanging and details about Bella & Stephen like what were the pre-nup conditions. The engagement reminded me that when they became a couple his thought about making sure there was no more interference from Rob & Kurt.

Kept waiting to find out that her parents had been living this lifestyle forever, just not openly.

Winston Graham waited 25 years to write the 5th Poldark novel. Hope it's not that I ng until you feel like revisiting these characters.

Thank you for privilege of visiting your imagination.

blunajanablunajanaover 8 years ago
So good!

You did the story justice. You did really good for Bella and we (as in all your readers) will happily wait for the Stories of all the other people we love. But I realise you have a lot of great stories that have to go on this year so it may take some time till you come back. I just hope you do come back.

And now I hope you write more of "The Twelve Tables" because I love that story too!

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateover 8 years ago
Three installments in a row!

Great ending to a lovely story. x's & o's to you, dear.

But I'm a greedy brat and I want more! Lol :)

Thank you thank you thank you soooooo much.

You are a talented and gifted story teller.

Bless you :)

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 8 years ago
Thank you for Bella and her story...

As with the other comments, I would love for this story to continue with the other characters as well as wanting to know more of Bella and Sir Stephen's life together! You have indeed created, not just a story, but an entire world. A world I have loved to visit - I would say lived in - and one I will miss now... I became invested in Bella from the start, drawn in by your writing. As a writer you have the skill and ability to create 'real' characters who demand and retain the reader's attention and emotional investment. Ons person noted that you were 'going away' (I think) and I wish you every success in your endeavours - but please, please tell me that you will be publishing more on Literotica - or where else you may be publishing! Thank you so much for this wonderful story Ellie.

Jules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You

I'm a little sad it's finished - I loved it all. I hope you finish Rob's story someday, I was very much on team Rob but you made me a Stephen fan!

_ant__ant_over 8 years ago
Thank you Ellie

Couldn't have hoped for more, that was truly beautiful. Thank you again for an amazing story you have decided to share with us :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so sad

so sad it had to end I have look ever day for this one you left us with one of the best story on this site I hope you will start a nother one with these friends see where there life goes I will be looking for more

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateover 8 years ago
I read it a few more times :)

Sooooo good.

I'm so glad she ended up with Stephen.

*good sigh*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

You are an amazing writer and I have so enjoyed this story. I am sad to see it end, but I love the ending. Hope to see more stories updating us on Bella and all of her family /friends.

Katherine1313Katherine1313about 8 years ago
Sad to see it go

Loved this series! If you ever make it into a book series put more scenes with Rob please. Oh, and definitely more scenes and information about Arek! I fell in love with him from the start. Thanks for the great read! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

I have been following this story for at least 2+ years!! Thank you thank you!! I can't say that enough. I'm happy that this closed so well, and we did this justice. Now if we could move on with other series that would be great...Callie and the doll. But I will continue to be a faithful reader!! Thank you so much again !!

Auora

hmphillhmphillabout 8 years ago
wonderful

This has been an amazing series and I will miss reading more about Bella. You truely have a gift and I can't wait to see what you come out with next. Bravo!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Couldn't have ended on a more perfect note!

Ellie you are so talented! I love this series and your writing!! This is the first time I have cried during a literotica story but that just shows the depth with which you touch your readers while still providing the steamy hot sex we all crave! Well done!

naturalsub_13naturalsub_13about 8 years ago
Lovely

Well everyone seems to have said it all. I truly loved this series and am said to see it end but you did wrap it up nicely. But man I wish it would keep going, lol. Can't wait to read some of your other work, if you have any I haven't checked yet. You are a great author and I hope to see it in bookstores, with some extra grammatical editing.

Lovely, just lovely. ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Have loved Bella since the first day she walked into Mel's office. Am sorry to see the story end, but glad she ended up happy with Sir Stephen. Good writing!

RoxieBoomRoxieBoomabout 8 years ago
*sniffle, sniffle, wipe, blow, sniffle*

Thank you. For all of this. For sharing Bella's story with us all. I've followed you since day one. This series...has brought out much emotion in me (and I suppose others). I've laughed, cried, and everything in between. Please don't stop writing. I'll be eagerly awaiting anything new from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

I have just completed the entire Bella series. My timing was lucky and I did not have to wait for each part. You made me care about the characters, which is the most important element for me. I'm sure you could polish up some of the flaws, mentioned by others, in a rewrite.

I too would be interested in reading more about the other characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What can I say?

There are so many lovely comments here that portray my feelings so all I can say is... Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

I am sad to see it end. I want to read more. But I am glad to see Bella happy and in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want more!!!!

Brilliant story!! Couldn't stop reading.... Pls continue! :)

geleslgeleslabout 8 years ago

Like others I've just finished reading the whole of Bella's story (presuming this is the end). I've enjoyed Bella's ups and downs. Been sad for her, elated for her, infuriated by her and more especially infuriated by Rob, Kurt and Stephen for much of the time. I do like it when a long BDSM series like this ends with a bit of romance but then I like chick-flicks as well! I better get going and read some of your other stuff if it's as good as this. I agree with some others however. Your editor is not doing his/her best by you. Too many spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes which occasionally make for hard reading.

I too would like to hear more from Bella or her friends. How does Rob get on with Belinda for instance? Are they really suited? I would be interested to know more of his journey. I've read this more or less straight through without stopping! Thank you so much for a very entertaining. few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Aw!!!

I am glad Stephen got his crap together. I love it that Bella grew so much. I would have been highly unsatisfied if she ended up in some purely sexual relationship.

I love love. :) So was some of this a nod to Twilight? The name Bella, of course, and the wedding song "A Thousand Years" was written specifically for Twilight: Breaking Dawn Pt 1. Just wondered if it was intentional.

Great story. Great writing. Thoroughly enjoyed it all. Thank you!

cigarlover1957cigarlover1957almost 8 years ago
thanks

just want to say thanks for this lovely story

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
HEA.

I am so glad that the story has a happy ending. Because they are in the BDSM lifestyle it won't be a painless marriage, but I know that Bella wants and needs the pain.

bastet_1968bastet_1968over 7 years ago
Thank you for the enjoyable read!

I enjoyed all three series (Mastering, Owning, Possessing) because the characters were well developed and the story was well told. As someone unfamiliar with the BDSM lifestyle, I found this very educational about the various facets which I did not know about.

I concur with others.......there are many open story lines that I would like to see you follow up with: how they deal with Biantang, focus on some of the other characters, does Chelsea mold Bella, etc.

Kirs354Kirs354over 7 years ago
Second time

I have read this story twice now, and still laugh and cry. Thank you so much. I would love to know was it a boy or girl? Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love!!!!

Loved this story! Honestly almost lost me with that dang song, but I swallowed my hatred of it realizing this story was one of the best I have read here.

JeffersonleeroyJeffersonleeroyover 7 years ago
Please continue!!

I loved this story, all 3 series!! For me it rates right next to Summercamp(Scipio). It was so good with the storyline and character development. Hope you continue with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wonderful series, a few places are a bit disorganized but with a little rewrite this could be a published book, great job!9A

danish_green_eyesdanish_green_eyesabout 7 years ago
Breathtaking !!!

Wonderful story - full of details, thoughts and of course fantastic bdsm scenes.

One of the Best I have read !

Green

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bawling

once again you leave me in tears, both of mourning and of joy. I mourn for the loss of this day with my Master, and find joy in my connection with Bella, as her heart is made whole in their union. May she have many happy years ahead, and may we be graced with more stories involving these characters. I, for one, would love to hear more about the other girls' stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

It took me two years to finally read all of it and it was well worth it

Thank you and please write more. You have another fan who will read what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What about SSC?

The one thing that just screams to me as the epitome of hypocracy is everyone's absolute hyper focus on Bella's well-being but not one example of after care from most of the Masters. Especially Rob & Stephen following some pretty high impact scenes. Not one sip of water or display of concern for sub-drop. No negotiations before or discussion after. I would run not walk as fast as I could away from any Dom who treated me with so little regard. It's one thing to be a human fuck toy but not to be given the time and attention it requires to care for that toy is just negligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

This is my third read through and as always i thoroughly enjoyed it. I would love if you revisited the story though. Lol would be ecstatic for a third book. Lol and you should consider publishing.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 6 years ago
wow

This story was amazing. I absolutely loved it. The ending even brought me to tears. Do keep up the excellent work.

My only complaint is the lack of proof-reading prior to release - there were so many instances where I had to reread a sentence to insert the proper word instead of what was written. Should you like help with editing in the future, I would be pleased to help.

Again - awesome. Doug

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
craving for more!

Please do continue. I have read this series four times and i cannot get enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing ! Simply amazing!

I could not stop reading this from the moment I read the first Chapter until the last. It is a shame that you decided to stop at Chapter 25. I know you must have more to come and so hope you will decide to continue on. Thank you for taking me into Stephen and Bella's world it was wonderful. I have to say I look forward to seeing something in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

I've read the whole Bella trilogy almost non-stop and thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. Plot and pacing and character development are great. For a while you had me wondering if she would get together with Stephen or not, but it is a very satisfying read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank You

I am so very glad that I stumbled across your work! I have been enthralled with this book and I beg of you to continue on with this storyline. There is so much potential for more books especially with the core group of characters. Your work is absolutely amazing and I'm extremely surprised that it hasn't been picked up by some form of publisher. I would squeal and cry in joy for days if I was ever able to get my hands on a paper copy of this book. You truly are a phenomenal writer and I cannot wait to start reading the rest of your works!

Thank you again!

- Allissa

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please please please

So amazing- I keep rereading- please more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Agreed, I've re-read many times. Very easy to become pulled in.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 5 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for sharing this story with us! I couldn’t stop reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
10 sleepless nights

WOW what can i say THE best story series (all 3 series) i have ever read. Well worth the holidays sleep deprivation to get through them all. Started reading mastering belle on 20.12.18, just finished Possessing belle 30.12.18. Also 100% better than any e.l. james BS

John1437John1437about 5 years ago
Kudos for an amazing story. Comment on 01-19-2019

I know this was written quite a number of years ago but being new to Literotica (within the past year) I refrained from posting any comment to you until I finished the series. This is by far the most compelling tour-de-force of fictional eroticism that I have read in a long time! Humor, Pathos, intelligent, expressive, graphic and addicting! I could go on and on with superlatives! Your style had an easy flow that lent itself very easily to almost endless binging! Late nights! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate such quality of prose from someone who does this for enjoyment! Your are one amazingly talented individual. For some talented professional graphic artist to accompany this rich, exquisitely luscious erotic story in illustrated book form would be beyond imagination. Did I enjoy it? Hmm-m-m I guess so. LOL!

I hope you will continue expressing your incredible writing talent in this genre!

Rgds,

JTW1437

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A++++

I add my praises to all previous accolades. I just discovered Bella's saga last week and I was immediately hooked. You are truly a gifted writer. I mean, I have read bestsellers that pale in comparison to this magnificent opus. I sincerely hope you will revisit these characters in the very near future. Thank you for sharing your gift so freely.

PrincessKink369PrincessKink369about 5 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!!!! A must read saga!

It's taken me a week or so to get through this magnificently written collection of stories and all I can say is wow and thank you!! Beautiful writing, captivating characters and story you just can't put down. You have an amazing talent and thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great series

You are an amazing writer and I wish I could have this series in a book to share it with people. It is absolutely wonderful. Can't remember the last time a story made me cry. I was crying so hard about Mel and teared up whenever Bella had a struggled with him afterwards. I am so glad that everything ended as it did, I was worried that she wouldn't see the light. Love Stephen's character. This would be a great movie, much better than that 50 Shades shit. I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

Great story, all three parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How dare you

How dare you make me love this story

bj1998bj1998about 4 years ago

I might have stayed up far too late reading this but I just love the story. All three "books" are amazing and honestly you should have them turned into novels

samrowley1966samrowley1966about 4 years ago
Gutted.....

....that the story has finished. I absolutely loved Bella's story. However, how could you have killed off Mel ? I loved how the story made me laugh, cry and wish for a session in Stevens dungeon 😉

bj1998bj1998about 4 years ago
Amazing

I loved Mel's story but honestly this is such a beautiful portrayal of a D/s relationship I'm almost glad you killed off Mel for Stephen haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Series

Thoroughly enjoyed the three "books". Excellent storytelling with a great plot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A story for the ages

I’ll admit I was gutted as badly as Bella when you killed off Mel and it took me far longer to begin to read this final book than it should have but now that I have I’m am more in love with it than ever. Stephen and Bella have the exact relationship I have always dreamed of in both the vanilla and Ds world. This journey started out as fun kinky Dominant and submissive smut and turned into a true love story for the ages. The way you transformed and developed Bella was inspiring and I believe everyone can learn a thing ot two from her journey of self discovery and finding real, true, GOOD love both for herself and in another.

MsEmmy2aTMsEmmy2aTover 3 years ago
Please continue

This series was so great. I know it has been about six years but it’d be awesome if you finished off those loose ends and added like a short Bella and Stephen honeymoon as well. I just can’t get enough of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Thoughts

I loved these stories, and as I a romantic at heart and a few other things. Thank you so much sharing your story.

JeanineMoraneJeanineMoraneover 3 years ago

Thank you for this amazing journey. You had me smile, blush, laugh and even cry a little. Not a lot of people can write the way you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great read!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Bella's journey through submission. I liked your writing style and found myself immersed in Bella's life feeling her happiness and sorrow. Also, it's definitely a hot, sexy read and caught myself blushing at times. I wish there was even more to her story.

writingwednesdaywritingwednesdayabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Great story! I couldn’t put it down. I wish there would have been better descriptions of the characters and their ages. I may have missed it, but I couldn’t picture what Bella looked like. I knew she was only about 5 ft tall, but I didn’t know her hair color, it’s length or any of her features. I also wondered about Rob. I pictured him as blond, in one of the much later chapters he was described as tall and dark.

I hope you write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story could not put it down

Kdct41Kdct41about 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this journey! I read the entire thing in a week!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok so I read this start to finish. The concept was definitely there. The grammar check on the other hand… he and she make a huge difference in that one letter when reading… 3 stars for commitment to the story but had to read it in parts due to the difficult flow at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a treasure to read a story on Literotica that elates the most beautiful of emotions and brought tears to my eyes on so many occasions. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A wonderful story. Well written and I enjoyed every word. You are an amazing writer

FrankwuoFrankwuoabout 1 year ago

I loved the series and would love more.

zafira83zafira83about 1 year ago

A loved reading this story. Thank you very much for creating it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5517 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES