All Comments on 'Seduced in a Hotel Room'

by Lee_the_Explorer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY - true to life and sooo like my first time.

Makes me want to write about my first time and future Bi activities

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First times are easier than one anticipates

What reminds me of my first time with a man is that it is so easy and natural when you finally let go and give in to the sexual attraction of the male form- cock, hair, balls, ass, muscles, etc. I wish for their sake that more men would give it a try, but I am no longer surprised by how many secretly have. I was instantly addicted to cock sucking the moment I tried it - the taste of cock and the wonderful taste of cum. It took only minutes to know that I wanted the whole experience, so I started getting my ass fucked the second time I had man-to-man sex. Now I enjoy it all - either top or bottom - every chance I get, but I, like so many straight acting men, still hide that side from my wife. Well, not totally. She fucks me with her strap-on now and then, to my great delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will there be a part 2?

Would love to read from the other guys pov.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 8 years ago
Nice!

Nice enough, just too short!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great start into bi!

Nice story. I too loved sucking cock from the very first time l did it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good

Well-written. I like the way the author uses "penis" and "sperm". Let's see more from this writer, please.

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
excellent

Really well written and in a very erotic way.........Wish we could read more of their adventures - as the man told the student, he had much more to teach him about man sex.............Want to read about it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part two?

Very good,I’d like to hear about what he learned the rest of the trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
agree

Like the commentator on 5/27/16, it it somehow a turn-on to read a story mentioning "sperm" and "penis". Some of the sentences in this story are beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, but the author spent no time - zero - describing their bodies… that’s very important for the reader.. I need to be able to “see” them… Maybe the author will do that in part 2 if that’s the plan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLee_the_Explorer@Lee_the_Explorer
14 Followers
Gay man sharing his experiences and fantasies through literature.