All Comments on 'Erotic Road Head'

by iggyspear

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I nutted

God I came like a whale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great idea

This story gave me some great ideas because I'm obsessed with giving head.

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 8 years ago

If it was me id of started fingering her ass. Then stopped the car ran around to her side and tongue fucked it too.

akeyesxakeyesxover 7 years ago
Sounds like typical CA hot stuff

There are lots of hot babes in SoCal who do that without even asking. It's been years since I was there but I'd go back for that.

Thanks for the hot story.

cuckold_ukcuckold_ukover 5 years ago
Road Head

Great story. I love having my cock sucked whilst driving. It started with an enthusiastic girl friend at the age of 18 and it has been my passion for the last 40 years. I would say it exceeds my passion for nylons but when the two occur together I am in heaven. I have probably shot my load into over 250 mouths and many several times. My current 2nd wife blew me on the way home from our first date and we have rarely been out in the car when she hasn't repeated the treat, even in broad daylight and often in the parking lot at the Mall with people milling around. We have had a few strange looks and a few watchers but that just adds to the thrill. To add to my passion I have watched her blowing a few friends in the rear view mirror too, even sharing a few cocks with their wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous