All Comments on 'Chicago Hotel Adventure Ch. 02'

by Lothario the Great

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
hedomanhedomanabout 20 years ago
Bravo!

Bravo! After reading the first few paragraphs I stopped and looked for Chapter 1 (I had not read it). Great story.

I hope there will be further chapters and that you are able to sustain the level of writing you've exhibited so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Even better than ch. 01

Great read! It has the same intensity of the first chapter and you can see the characters develop as the story progresses. It is rare and great to find a so well rounded erotic story. Hope to see a ch 03 in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very nice...

Nicely written, I especially like the way that you build up to the actual action as it were, setting the scene and actually developing some characters. This makes for a more believable and satisfying read, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Keep it going

Keep up with the good work, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent

Great writing. Hope to see Ch 3 soon!

TuesdayFaustTuesdayFaustabout 20 years ago
Outstanding.

Parts 1 and 2, beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful!

I think this was even better than the first chapter, it really is developing well - I sure hope these two have a happy ending!

Thanks for the great read.

Deb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
f**king awesome

f**king awesome, well wriiten yet still hard core. nicely done, going for chapter 3 now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Exceptional story

One (3) of those very rare occasions that one presses on with reading post relief. I am awed by your immense talent and hope the outlets are all there for you as you may wish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Amazing

Great balance between passion, emotion and story development. Plus, this chapter has one of the most intense sex scenes ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Superb work

I find myself in conflict as I read this wonderful story! Part of me wants to soak up the tale of the relationship in full bloom that consumes both Wes and Sylvia and the other part of me is so HOT that I need relief!!! Very well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep up the great work.

Your stories are incredible. I only discovered this site this morning and Nostalgic Ramblings Ch 2. was the very first story I read. It blew my mind. I like this Chicago series too. :) Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I'm an editor here, and I continually send other authors to look at your work, especially the Chicago series. I honestly haven't seen better erotic stories anywhere. Your musical details are spot-on, you paint the city beautifully, and your characters are exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome

You do a great job of pulling the reader into the story and making them think. Its really developing and I can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Man,

I want a Wes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

the best sex story i ever ever read anywhere on earth and moreover it isnt finished!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is by far one of the best stories I have had the PLEASURE of reading! My boyfriend and I enjoy reading it aloud to one another and have a "simon says" sort of relationship with the characters. Thank you for your amazing story. . . please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

amazing. just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Liked how they came so close to getting caught!

244Jake244Jakeover 6 years ago
A fun to read story

I like reading about young lovers, maybe reminders of the past 😎

Jake

norcal62norcal62about 6 years ago
The old gross-out again.

Tongue in asshole? Not reading anymore of this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great coherent tale. I love it 5 stars again. I have it marked in notes with ten flames & ten hearts. Just the kind of story I’ve been looking for.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous