All Comments on 'Gameshow Ch. 01'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent start

Great start to the story, can't wait to read the next chapter....

christy17christy17about 20 years ago
Gameshow And Tell

Can't wait to read the next few chapters. There's something about these religious types being brought down a peg or two that always amuses me.

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 20 years ago
Good start

A good start, and a fairly original concept. Don't keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
got me interested

Hope this turns out to be as interesting as it started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good Start

Looking forward to the story getting under way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good story

Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very interesting

You've gotten my curiosity peaked as to how the story will continue. Looking forward to the next chapter/chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
don't leave me hangin!

what happens next??

TwilightthiefxxTwilightthiefxxabout 20 years ago
MORE!!!!!

This is great

I like the details. Very eye catching

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot Start

Hot start. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
fantastic!

This is GREAT!

ringleringleover 17 years ago
Fantastic Idea

Wish I had thought of this, great idea!!

sola_naceaesola_naceaeover 14 years ago
awesome concept!

Awesome concept! Looking forward to the game...

Odins_FireOdins_Fireabout 12 years ago
Good Idea

I think that the story has merit and if half as good as the build up it should be well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
boaring

interesting premise but it went nowhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it. good start.

We start with a well motivated and well-endowed young woman. This story could go literally anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh dear

Sorry I’ve got to play Devil’s Advocate here, it’s such a cheesy concept (British slang for ridiculously cliched) and in really really poor taste. It’s obvious that there’s going to be nudity, exhibitionism, voyeurism, sexual acts etc all intended to humiliate the good little church girl into doing something she’s probably going to end up enjoying.

Seriously though to add in a clause saying that she can’t withdraw from the competition at any stage AND that sexual forfeits will be carried out by force, it’s beyond ridiculous and clearly illegal. By stating that you’ve just informed the contestants that they may be raped as part of the program! When it would be just as easy to say that all activities will be filmed and aired at the discretion of the show’s editor and that the contestants may withdraw at any time but will automatically forfeit any money paid to them.

Given that she needs to do this for the money is enough to virtually guarantee that contestants stay on the program with the added benefit of making them culpable for choosing to proceed. In other words if they decide to stay and play they won’t have the excuse of ‘I was forced to do the forfeit’ so no absolution of guilt.

As for the appalling poor taste by targeting a devout church goer that’s just really fucked up. Like most people, I don’t like having other people’s religion forced on me. Religion isn’t my thing and I personally I think it may have caused more harm than good but neither would I humiliate or mock someone for their beliefs. As far as I’m concerned religion is just like sexuality in that it’s a personal choice and nobody else’s business.

I’m still planning on reading the story unless you prod my outrage button too hard. As it stands you’ve all ready pushed too much on the suspension of disbelief, if she thinks pubs and alcohol are evil then there’s not a chance that she would go ahead with the game. Following the logic she would be more likely to put her studies on hold instead of agreeing to participate in your rape gameshow.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous