All Comments on 'Don't tell Jim'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Classic massage story

Ordinary story embellished with fun and entertaining backstory. Well done. Very erotic. Thanks. *****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Meh

“Because we were always broke, the rich people all lived in town and had jobs in the paper mill.” – What does your being poor got to do with where the rich people live?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Well Done

The childhood history does NOT further the theme in any appreciable sense! The war wounds only established Rubber Man's* career choice, and could have been abbreviated. But it all read nicely, and was enjoyable!

SBrooks ... please look at the IRONY of the 'rich' people working in a mill!

* A guy who rubs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The same story

This is the same story from earlier in the week except with the roles reversed. Just more cuckold trash from a trash author.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Lickideesplit

While I CAN appreciate the irony of the "rich" people working in the mill, and I admit to missing it on first read, I still don't see why his family being broke is the CAUSE of it!

magmamanmagmamanover 6 years agoAuthor
sbrooks103x

..supposed to be a comma between "something" and "Because"...not that it matters.

MGM

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
DONT TELL HIM

he needs to know why but not what TK U MLJ LV NV

robinhodrobinhodover 6 years ago
Has faults

but I enjoyed it.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
That's Good Story Telling*****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I guess the happy endings aren't just the men getting them

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Cute - Hot - Too Short!

We want MORE!

A delightful little flash story. Brings back memories of the movie "Full Body Massage" starring the bodacious boobs and butt of the lovely Mimi Rogers. Thanks!

SigintSigintover 6 years ago
This Calls

For a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good

The beginning was a little disjointed and confusing, but it turned out to be an enjoyable story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Hope

I hope Jim finds out and does open heart surgery on you with a pen knife.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

The wife seems to disappear. I'm guessing divorce? I wouldn't call the narrator a true professional, but maybe soft prostitute is a better description. I can't say that I find myself concerned for his future well being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice tale i'd be wary of Jim!!. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2692 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES