All Comments on 'Stocking Stuffer'

by Runtz3

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting story

Many smaller guys seek inexperienced women thinking they will not realize they are being shortchanged. Having tiny tit sister instigate gives the story an interesting perspective.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Average is good! whew....

I think we are going to see more of Jack. A little guy was at a whore house, when he dropped his pants she asked him, who are you gonna please with that. He replied, Me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Great story. I have a small penis and just one, very small, testicle and have been a cuckold throughout our 28 year marriage. The Wife did entirely the right thing in this story (she deserves to feel a real cock) and the involvement of the sister adds a delicious element of humiliation. (I love the feeling of humiliation when my wife drops hints about my small penis and her affairs in front of my sisters and female cousins.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Family matters

Surely the cute sisters MUST have a mother somewhere out there, just as ready, willing, and eager to find pleasure in such a lovely little tiny penis!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 8 years ago
It's Unfortunate

It is unfortunate that I can fully relate to having such a small penis. Being outed to others..even if only fantasy...is so hot. And yes...we little guys have very quick triggers and do much better with a hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another one

Great story would like to see you write another one with a different story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

for a good story and effort./

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Your work is always fantastic - im a fan. I read this more than once. I hope you continue the line ... everything about it, from the SPH to the family humil ... awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

As always a great sph story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same author?

Are you the same author as Runtz4? Or are you paying homage to Runtz4? Either way I am glad someone is writing these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are these not the same characters from story to story?

That makes me less interested. And why use the same names throughout if they aren't the same characters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great SPH.

I especially enjoyed that the small penis also got some action, and was not enough to be felt by the stretched pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Christmas Time Again

It's Christmas time again, maybe a good time for a sequel to this delightful story. Certainly Angie and Carry could find other ways to explore their new power and relationship.

BustinmybawlsBustinmybawlsabout 5 years ago
3 years later

3 years later and still one of my absolute favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I love all your stories on here. this and accidental femdom i hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot! :)

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

And with that crappy treatment from his sister and his wife, looks like no more hanging around his sister and divorcing his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRuntz3@Runtz3
623 Followers
I have known since I was young that I had a smaller penis, but wasn't aware of how much bigger other penises could get, or how much it would effect my relationships. I am married to a sexy woman who has learned to appreciate the benefits of my fetish for being teased, compared...