All Comments on 'A Late Night Visit'

by mild2wild77

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ZorrosBlindfoldZorrosBlindfoldover 8 years ago

Hey. I've read your other stuff and I really loved it. Please keep up the awesomeness.

This one was a little hard for me to read, for personal reasons mainly.

It wasn't clear if consent was predetermined here. If it wasn't, then it's not ok. She didn't consent. Yes, she was into it this time, but it could have been rape if consent wasn't predetermined. I would really appreciate if you wrote a line or two at the beginning stating that they've talked about this in the past or put it in the nonconsent/coercion category.

I know this is particular to me, it's just that I was assaulted in my sleep.

Thanks

DFTBA

mild2wild77mild2wild77about 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the feed back. Everything I have written so far are things that my Sweet Man and I have done. Everything is something that we have talked about and decided together on doing. He would never really hurt me. I have never met a man so caring and concerned about me, yet willing to fulfill my every naughty fantasy. I will make sure to add a little thing before my stories for now on. I am sorry that my story upset you in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well...

I'm sorry too tell you this but... This is only making my infatuation with your boyfriend even more intense! You should be ashamed of yourself... SMH ..But....great fucking story! Absolutely loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous