All Comments on 'Lesbian Call Girl: Kaley'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476over 8 years ago

Wow this is a wonderful story. You don't rush the action and let it happen naturally and sensually. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Christmas Morning.

Seeing a new story from Milene is like Christmas morning. Maybe better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

Enjoyed the tenderness in this story. A completely satisfying event for them both. More about Kaley/Penny please...

TantalaTantalaover 8 years ago
Lovely

Another wonderful story from Milene, and from my absolute favorite series...

ExintarisExintarisalmost 8 years ago
Great work!

KC is a particular favourite of mine; I'm pleased that you had her make a booking..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kaley sexy beyond words

A very hot story who in their right mind wouldn't want to eat her cunt I remember her in 8 simple rules she was so fucking hot I had to jackof after every show keep up the hot writing Miline you are fantastic

Igt

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Milene, I'm so glad you're back and you're better than ever! I hope you're able to publish here more often. Every one of your stories is a writers clinic and a dizzying feast for the senses. Your storylist is in my bookmarks and will always be my go-to here on Literotica. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stumbled upon your stories.

I stumbled upon your stories looking for Kaley stories. I love the series. Will you be adding more? If so do you take suggestions? Love your writing and story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
HOT AND SEXY, YUMMY-YUMMY,,, YES!

Hallo Milene!

Your story "Lesbian Call Girl" (Kaley) was recommended to me by friends that knew I had been a "Dominant Lesbian Prostitute" myself!

And love, I can't tell you how many times I said these same words... ("No problem, I'll lead you through it. I promise you'll have fun, you'll really enjoy it." Now what do you mean by 'it' - never been with a girl or never been with a professional like me?") _ Even before asking the questions, I knew her answers, ("I've never done this before. So how do we start?"), (I really hated hearing that, it was right up there with (Your Under Arrest!) _ I would just smile and say, well let's get money out of the way, then we can have some fun.... Because it took so much longer, I charged newbies 125 euros, roughly 150 U.S. dollars, and more if I thought she could afford it!

Well Milene my friends thought it might be something I would like!... And I Loved It... to the tone of 5-Star and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms.... So Thank-You!

Gay Kat.

Volk359Volk359about 1 year ago

My God, that was hot! I’ll never look at Kaley Cuoco that same way again!

Will527Will5277 months ago

Absolutely amazing, and envisioning Kaley, hearing her as the story played out was easy. This was well written, hot not just because of the celebrity topic or because it was girl/girl, but because it was awesome!

kbone1kbone15 months ago

Oh, Kaley Cuoco is fabulous and I am a fan of hers

NipsieNipsie29 days ago

Nice! Kaley is beautiful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
1297 Followers
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...