All Comments on 'Cunnilingus: A Short History'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 8 years ago
Pussy eating

Mmm... Invigorating, non-hydrogenated, low-cal, and gluten free. What's not to like about it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Woman's Joy

It's so cool to find a story that puts a spotlight on what a lady enjoys. So many others focus on what guys enjoy. Your version of oral activity is so refreshing. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryabout 8 years ago
A success all around

It's clever, literate and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best I've read so far!

I haven't been on this site for long, maybe 3 days, but this is by far the cleverest, most entertaining story I've read to date. Other stories may be more explicit but this one stimulated my brain, not just my erogenous zones. Brava!!

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 8 years agoAuthor
Any Literotica author can tell you that

The brain is the most sensitive of our erogenous zones. I'm very glad for all who've enjoyed this story, one of those that needs no "don't try this at home" disclaimer. Go to it, girls and boys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mistakes

THERE ARE SOME OBVIOUS MISTAKES in your story,like the idea that,in the eighteenth century,"actresses were morally suspect and,in fact,many of them worked as high-end prostitutes on the side"!THAT'S NOT TRUE!Actresses WEREN'T MORALLY SUSPECT and CERTAINLY THEY DIDN'T WORK AS "HIGH-END PROSTITUTES"!I really don't know where did you got such NONSENSES!Also,IT'S NOT TRUE that,in 2016 "every nineteen-year-old has watched enough porn"!THAT'S FALSE!In our days,too,THERE ARE QUITE A FEW TEENAGERS who didn't watch porn,but THAT DOESN'T MEAN that they don't know the basic moves because THOSE MOVES ARE KNOWN BY INSTINCT BY MEN AND WOMEN,since the beginning of humanity!

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 6 years agoAuthor
OMG!

Factual and historical errors have crept into my porn. I'm so ashamed.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 6 years ago
Don't feel ashamed

Just submit a revised / edited text. There are instructions on this site about how to do it; it's pretty easy. (Maybe you've done this before?)

I've seen errors in published books where one has to wait for a new edition to correct things - this is in both fiction and non-fiction. Sometimes these are major errors; sometimes it's just nit-picking.

I've seen John Updike do it. I've caught an error in T.C. Boyle's new collection. These are or were established authors with large publishing houses backing their work.

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 6 years agoAuthor
Now that I think of it ...

I'm just overwhelmed with the horror of what I've done here. I totally made up EVERYONE in the 100,000-year-old story, and it's a plain fact that Semiramis's diary (if she kept one) has never been found. I very irresponsibly wrote about Sappho and Atthis making love when actually I have no idea whether they ever did, and I can state for a fact that there is no record of Corinna ever sitting on Ovid's face (though I'd be astonished if she didn't). Dorothea Jordan and Elizabeth Farren both performed in productions of Twelfth Night, but never together. One of them (I forget which) was said to have had a taste for women, but not the other. The record does not reflect whether they ever did sixty-nine together, and I have foully slandered them by suggesting that they did.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 6 years ago
To drabcas:

Maybe there should be some research about this. Who knows, maybe it will turn out that there are actually, statistically speaking, several acts of cunnilingus going on at any one time in the world. After all there are billions of women out there.

I can imagine a headline: "Surveys Show That In Bergen County, New Jersey, A Woman Engages in Cunnilingus Every Fourteen Minutes."

Which brings up an old punch line, "Wow, that's some lucky woman!"

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 6 years ago
To Serafina1210:

Relax, most of us understand that you wrote some fictional musings, not an academic paper.

If someone wrote about a love affair between Leon Trotsky and Ayn Rand, no one (I hope) would take it literally. Actually there are a couple of periods in history when this would have been possible. Maybe I should post this on the "Story Ideas" thread - I have to check which message board has that.

Talk about opposites attracting.

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 6 years agoAuthor
I'm afraid ...

that my own tongue-in-cheekiness has not been coming through. Goes to show that irony does not transmit well on the internet. (I'm pretty sure drabcas's comments are also meant ironically.) Additionally, I think an erotic encounter between Leon Trotsky and Ayn Rand would be just fine, and not even all that implausible. I only hope no one tries to force me to read it.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 6 years ago
Irony and the Internet

Yes, that's why emoticons were invented. I prefer to avoid them but I understand why they became popular. I've written emails which even close friends misunderstood.

As to Trotsky and Rand: I have an idea to make it plausible but I'm not going to write it myself. Maybe I'll offer it on the Story Ideas board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clever and hot

This actually made me laugh. The only thing funnier is the folk having fits in the comments. This is leagues above most of the stuff on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous