All Comments on 'Timing'

by hammingbyrd7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
refreshing

The mental side of sexuality

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Detached

A fantastic scientific and detached look at sexuality and intimacy. While the character development looks forced at times, the physical descriptions are without par.

straightflutestraightflutealmost 14 years ago
Really unusual and creative

I found this story by chance. It is one of the most erotic pieces I have seen on this site. I am male, but it should appeal to both males and females.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowabout 10 years ago
Intricately Intriguing.

I found this one after a dizzying trek through the author's epic "It's My Party". The same attention to detail and insights into human behavior are on display here, in a more abbreviated form.

Unfortunately, so is his apparently compulsive need to engage in sometimes illuminating, but occasionally numbing levels of exposition, that tell you considerably more about the characters than you need to know to follow the plot.

Well worth the read, in spite of that minor quibble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too technical!!

Your stories have a weird vocabulary.

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

Dear Hammingbyrd7 , i have one small pet peeve when I read your stories, they are wonderfully immersive and hence when I read this it jerks me out of the tale. This is your use of the word pubic as a noun. the noun form of pubic is pubis. you can also replace pubic by pubic region as pubic is an adjective. in this story too "Lin pressed her hand against Stacey's pubic, feeling" should have been "Lin pressed her hand against Stacey's pubis/public region, feeling" I still rate this 5 stars !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous