All Comments on 'Bridget's Lesbian Seduction Ch. 02'

by MNGuy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great build up... but want more :}

You did an excellent job on trhe buildup... I read it to my husband while he was busy tounging me silly....what lovely, creamy orgasms I had...but it ended too soon!

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 7 years ago
This seems incomplete. Could we get a proper ending please!!!!

This ended just when the main loving seemed like it was going to start. Could you please give us one more chapter and let us know what happened between Bridget, Shelly and Tami after Bridget opened her heart and the relationship between the three of them begins.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooover 5 years ago
And just when it gets going, it stops...

I agree with another comment. This was just getting going when you stopped. Although the seduction was meant to be her on them they have taken it over. How does she now feel? What is missing in her life that she can gain in this relationship? Is it purely sexual or is there more? How will she manage back in the reality of home with two young and probably daring lesbian lovers? How will she cope with the risk of being found out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous