All Comments on 'A Mother's Secret Needs Ch. 2'

by ShadowLord

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
My Gawd!

What an incredibly hot mom-son story! VERY well written, with realistic dialogue. I particularly loved the way you made the mother extremely reluctant to surrender to him. Too many writers forget that in the real world, no self-respecting mom is going to be the aggressor or just flop into bed with her son like a cheap slut; no, she'd have to be sweet-talked and seduced into it after much struggle & mental anguish. The tears of shame at the forbidden lust are what MAKES such a story.

I can hardly wait for more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
..sonny's BLACK friend ..next!!!..

..as per VANNA WHITE!!..ONCE YOU GO BLACK!!..she'll vouch for the BLACK ADONIS syndrome..to sign the contract to be BLACK OWNED..to serve/service her BLACK MASTER and his friends as he assigns her schedule to them when he's not there..tobecome a PROUD TROPHY WIFE..a BLACK BREEDER VESSEL..a BLACK CUM HOLDER..EVER PROUD TO BEAR THEIR BLACK BABIES..to have them FILL HER CERVIX/UTERUS TO OVERFLOWING with their BLACK BABY SEED..to PROUDLY DISPLAY their quickly growing stomachs and tits with their PROUD BLACK OFFSPRING..AGAIN and AGAIN!!..YOU GO GIRL!!!..XXX..XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO..;-}}}..GIVE THAT SWEET WHITE PUSSY AND ASS to your BLACK ADONIS(s)..!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
With apologies to the author,

would the semi literate moron with the Vanna White fetish please fuck off back to his new black amerika. This is an incest story, did you even read it before you posted your senseless comment again? There are writers who pander to your infantile fantasy. Go pester them with your banal comments.-- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved every word

This was an outstanding story. Jacked off three times and will many more. I pictued myself in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot, but,

Too violent and abusive. I decided not to read the rest of it because of the mental abuse.

Warmest regards,

Doc

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

A very hot story! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous