All Comments on 'Backdoor'

by meowkitty123

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
chateneauchateneauover 8 years ago
wow

Wow, Meowkitty. That was so fucking hot. I loved listening to your voice, your wetness, your descriptions as you masturbated. Picturing you making this audio as I sat here rubbing my hard cock, the clear precum oozing from the head of my cock...damn!

I could almost picture your fingers rubbing your swollen clit while you pumped your dildo in and out of your wet cunt. It is as close to masturbating together as we can get and the whole idea of that just turns me on so much.

When I finally shot my hot cum with you cumming, well, what can I say? So fucking pleasurable.

Your voice in my stories (see chateneau) would be something else. I masturbate as I write and, listening to you, is suuuuch inspiration. Thank you.

MrDebussyMrDebussyover 8 years ago
Nice !

A lovely treat, spot on X

bushbandiTbushbandiTabout 8 years ago
Fuck!

Wow thats a wet hole you got there... Am at the office and am goin crazy! Wish there were more recordings of you punishing that wet hole, am sooooo HARD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a comment

it would be sexier if use less " sexy" in you words

dylan_tdylan_tabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Smooth sexy voice that is delightfully intimate and very pleasing to the ear. Love the wet sounds and the post orgasmic pillow talk. Mmmmm yes it was good for me :)

CuriousJHCuriousJHabout 8 years ago
You are SO sexy

Holy shit you're sexy. Love your voice... your descriptions... the way your mind works... how easy it is to imagine being inside you... how loudly you cum... It's sensational (literally!).

We British gentlemen get very, very hard (and very, very pre-cummy) listening to you, in other words.

Thank you so much :) :)

And - please feel free to make another audio soon xx

[If you wish to imagine two of us fucking you at the same time, at each end/spitroast, and then in both of your holes at the same time... So be it xx]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Matthewbigs

I love your wetness nothing turns me on more than hearing how wet a girl is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

Thank you so so much for posting this! You are incredibly erotic, I love the sounds you make.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it, awesome, please continue...

Superb, awesome, intimate, horny, sweet & naughty... I loved it. I listen to the audio stories so I can still get other things done, but I had to stop and really listen. You're so bad. Please may I have another?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The best one I have ever heard.

This is the best one I have ever heard. So goooood.ammm

ssecrettssecrettabout 8 years ago
Instant fan

Holy Jesus!

This was the first audio I ever heard in here and I was sooo turned by this. Keep on doing those - I just signed up here not to miss the next ones!

/ Rock hard

lustatsealustatseaabout 8 years ago
mmmmm...

Glorious! I love the sound of your voice when you're beside yourself with arousal. So sensual. So...nnnfff...I need to go take care of something. ;)

rachele12rachele12almost 8 years ago
Suggestion

Hi, I love the way you.moan..the next time you record, could you please do a sex audio with another girl? Hope to hear from you..:-)a bi curious mom here..

Betharina521Betharina521almost 8 years ago
Oh My

You're so wet and passionate sounding. I'm shy, but wow....sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hard

I became hard as a rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sooo hot

Best audio I have heard.... and your pussy sounds make rock hard so fast. I felt like I was really fucking you... very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

I was listening at work. Your voice and words made me so hard. My cock, straining against my jeans and the underside of my desk; twitching. I believe my wife is going to get the fucking of a lifetime when I return home.

I think I'll share this with her in preparation for round 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

Simply outstanding, so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife and I

My wife really gets off on the sound of your voice. And she reckons your man wants the same things I do.Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh my gosh, that was freaking awesome. Listening to you at work and it's "hard" to conceal my erection that I'm getting from hearing your sexy voice. I love to make a woman cum, it's even better when you hear them. Keep the stories "cumming".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Smoking Hot!

I am sitting in my office trying not to explode. Oops, too late. I would love to see what yoy really look like, Hot I'm sure. Any videos of you out there? My jeans are so fucking wet, keep it cumming daddy!

PeteJDavisPeteJDavisover 6 years ago
Incredible

That was so hot . It got me so hard. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
У

Really nice voice!

It would be great if you make an audio to many another stories of this site, and insert the link to the original text. Very very wish )). (Google translate was used)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great audio!

Thank you for making this recording, its really awesome! Your voice is so soothing and hot. Too many women arent willing to let go like you do. Thats a huge turn on!

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Knoc5 up.

I just really enjoy hearing your verbal assault of my senses, I'm pretty sure that your the same voice on quite a few other ones that I listen to on this site (since I'm a happily sick individual) thanks keep up the excellent verbal gymnastics.

TimstheoneTimstheonealmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

You sound absolutely delicious. Love your voice, your sexy mind, and the delicious sounds you make..

Tim

Shadow2890Shadow2890over 5 years ago
What the fuck!!!!!!

Holy shit!!! That was easily one of the sexiest audios I’ve heard on here..... damn what a journey that was lol I held on with ya and it was hella worth it. Great job!! The talking wasn’t over the top or distracting, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love your Backdoor story

Such an enjoyable tale told well in your sexy, sexy voice.

Thank you Mam!

SensualLynn4uSensualLynn4uabout 5 years ago
No, thank you

I'm sitting at my desk in the office... can't think of a better way to distract myself from boring numbers. The only thing better would be watching you do all of those delicious things you do to yourself. You are so incredibly sexy my love. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing! 💕

Wow. So arousing 💗

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Wow baby, its awesome to listen to you masturbate and play with your ass, i love it. Made me so hard, wish i were there, with my cock deep inside your butts while you rub your clit. I live to hear how wet your pussy is. Thank you so much for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a "forever" bookmark.

I cum so hard listening to this in bed , hands free. It's perfect when I wake up at an ungodly hour and can't sleep.

My cock leans left so ,slow gentle motion of my left thigh brushes against my throbbing big hard cock and I play with my nipples ( which I have to thank my first girlfriend for making me aware of ) Not an attractive sight when you do it yourself, but TBH its like having 2 clits.

As soon as I hear your juicy cunt and the vigorous fingering(?) I literally explode. My whole body archs and my mouth opens so wide without making a sound , which intensifies the orgasm. coming hard while hardly moving and making no sound is incredibly intense. Fast fucking gives me zero pleasure , it's like the extra effect to get all the jizz out , because you're hardly moving, really intensifies the pleasure.

It's a shame you stopped posting on here , but I'll be using this for as long as "it" works. (I'm very North of 50 btw) Thank my parents for giving me a shit load of testosterone genes! My dad is a kinky cross dresser ( he doesn't know, I know) But there's ,obviously a hormonal drive in him that was passed on...... hmmmm I'm really over sharing here aren't I? maybe it's the GIN? all true though. Bless x

Watch4pleasureWatch4pleasure12 months ago

Sooo delicious 😋

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So sweet and so sensuous, thank you for sharing ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous