All Comments on 'Malcubus Ch. 05: Lesson Learned'

by Elecebra

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incest and Rosie

Dude I feel like the story would be way better if there weren't any incest but I do love Rosie's character development and I'm interested in how this story is going to turn out

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NO INCEST!!!!!!!

You have a real good thing going on here don't taint it with incest or mind control ONLY ERIC AND ROSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incest

Looks like its heading that way. You are the author if people don't like where your story is going then they can always stop reading but as for me i am enjoying the story keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I've been waiting for the next chapter. It's YOUR story so take it any direction that you want to. It won't bother me about incest. Just not his mother. Rosie has an agenda, doesn't she. This is not just for all his needs. I look forward to the next one. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If you want incest, let there be incest. All I want is for the story to continue because it has been great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your story

It's upto.you which direction you take and personally the concept of incest is no big deal for me. I'm really enjoying this story do far keep up the great work and I'm looking forward for mischief rosie will do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hope not

It's your story dude. not a fan of incest, but she is a demon. Preferable that she tries, being true to her demon nature, but I wouldn't like Eric to be completely corrupted. It would be nice if he made some line that he wouldn't cross. Then he can maintain some semblance of being the master

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It would be great if there was some demon futanari on male action.

NightPorterNightPorterover 8 years ago
Oh come on guys

It's a story about demons, it can't all be vanilla sex. Go ahead and write some incest, but only if it's wincest ;)

MadJustinMadJustinover 8 years ago
Write what you want

I really don't have a problem with it. It's your story. Don't be afraid to write what YOU want.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 8 years ago
Your story

It's your story. People will read it or not. If the story contains something that you think people might find objectionable, please continue to warn them at the top.

Personally, I prefer when Rosie helps Eric develop his skills, whether they be physical or persuasive. I am less interested in manipulation or things that take characters far outside their comfort zone. Stretching is OK. Shattering feels forced, to the character and to the reader. In this story she offered to help him punish her, and that might have been fun to explore even though it probably would not be an effective punishment. The manipulation of Eric's sister seems to be something that the binding should have prevented and therefore inconsistent with the rest of the story. Perhaps the effect of the binding was weakened by Eric's chosen punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DomLionBlog -

This was well written. Incest, is alright with me in a fantasy sense. But as many others have said, write what you want and what you enjoy. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 8 years ago
Big cat

I read the story again and realized that Rosie was just a big cat; intelligent, curious, bored, and looking for a way to entertain herself. Even from her point of view, there is no evil intent. However, although she was helping her master increase the quantity and variety of sex in his life, she appears to understand that he would not approve of her actions or choices. That may be the price of leaving her unsupervised for so long.

I am enjoying the story and am curious about where it will go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

and like where it seems to be going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incest

This is your story. If you want to include incest, then include incest. I love your story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yep gr8 one mate ¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said if you think it will help your story line for it

Gr8 story all in all can't wait to see what will happen

Next?

ElecebraElecebraover 8 years agoAuthor
Regarding Incest

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I gather brother-sister stuff is about as divisive as expected. I don't want to give too much away, but I should make it clear that incest is NOT going to be a 'regular feature' of the larger story. It's a subplot, and it's in the story for reasons other than fetish.

Disclaimer over. Tune in in a few days for the next chapter, Literotica permitting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please don't

I know this is your story and all, but incest is an utter kill for me. I personally don't like it, and if it happens at all in a story, I usually quit.

I've really enjoyed the story thus far, don't ruin it for me please. There is so much more that you could do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Aside from my slight fetish for incest, I believe you should follow your story because it's your story. I'm impressed, and I'd never have you temper yourself for fear of disapproval. Please keep up the work here, I'll finish it wherever it goes

maveric2868maveric2868about 8 years ago

Oh, you definitely MUST include the incest... Rosie is a powerful being who will eventually get what she wants. And what she wants is to corrupt Eric and mold him into the pinnacle of a sexual being. Therefore, taboos just aren't a deterrent. She wants his sister to seduce him and she has the power to make sure that happens... so that's what needs to happen. Anyone doesn't care for that, they can go read something from Erotic Couplings instead.

acesezacesezabout 8 years ago
well um

u right incest is touchy i wouldnt mid as long as u dont go to hardcore into it

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Chapter was fine

I like when chapters or stories depart from the norm as long as they're still relevant and are congruent with the theme. I feel like such chapters help keep the story fresh. I know most the series (if not all) is already written but I'd like to say that I would enjoy seeing more chapters like this in the future.

I think getting Rosie's perspective is very fun. Especially when she's setting things up for future antics if not out and out adding to the stories core.

Good take on succubae and lust sin motivated beings.

masteraaronh74masteraaronh74over 2 years ago

Is Eric stupid, when I was younger the succubus would of been fullfilled and very satisfied. As for incest go for it.

RaptorPilotRaptorPilot24 days ago

You're obviously trying to handle this with a light touch and I respect that, but this chapter could use a little more meat. Hopefully the setup has a payoff down the line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous