All Comments on 'Obsession'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good start

this is a good start, but Al needs to set some ground rules before moving back in with mel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SO HAPPY

I'm so happy that Milene came back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed this story, but...

"Closing Time" was your best effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugggg

I didn't like it!!😡😡😡

krfan5krfan5over 8 years ago
MORE!

Been waiting for a new Milne story! You rock!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
obsession

so happy to read another one of your stories, wish it was longer; already looking forward to your next story

krfan5krfan5over 8 years ago
Thanks again

PLEASE keep writing. You are my favorite!!!

gr3ywindgr3ywindover 8 years ago
Eh what

The plot made little sense.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please

A sequel or a new story, or both... just please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mid-drift?

Okay, so great story, and I'm interested to see where you'll go with it, but that area of a person's torso that is sometimes exposed when wearing a cropped shirt or bathing suit is called the "midriff", not mid-drift, and it shouldn't be hyphenated either.

TantalaTantalaover 8 years ago
Milene back in business

Soo glad to see this author posting again. It is something about that particular fantasy that gets to me more than anything! A raw and direct plot set-up and progress, taking us directly to the action. It doesn't seem directly logical that Melissa would transform the way she does, but then it is also not supposed to be anything but down and dirty fantasy. Great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disliked the shift in tone very much

When it shifted from two friends enjoying each other to one being a bitch mistress and taking advantage of the other I was immediately turned off. Please refrain from writing stories that switch fetish midstream. It's like teasing someone to full arousal than throwing a bucket of ice water on them.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Roomate turned P-I-M-P. Obsession turned stupidity. Why Alyson? There are so many beautiful women out there who would love to be a life long partner (spouse) with you. No degradation needed. Or if Alyson is into Dom/Sub play, there are still lines that should not be crossed. Give that memo to Melissa the pimp and Alyson get a backbone

ma1015ma1015over 8 years ago
mid-drift, middriff, belly...

I love all your stories.. glad to see you back!

To Anonymous reg 'mid-drift'

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mid-drift

A midriff/belly that is unintentionally visible due to the owner of the midriff's shirt riding (drifting) up during use.

e.g. That chick's rocking some SERIOUS mid-drift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Milene Rocks!!

Great story as always!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

I remember reading this and thinking sure you are not a lesbian Alyson, and now your roommate is making money off of you by pimping you out to other girls, you should have stayed away from Melissa because she could do it again

CoederoticaCoederoticaabout 7 years ago
I really love that one!

The domination between two students is just too hot, please write a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Alyson's turn

Alyson needs to put Melissa in her place. I want Alyson to own her. It's about time Mellisa ate pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
anonymous

Amazing story. I love how mellissa's confidence grows while allison slips into deeper depravity. I love one sided lesbian sex stories. Your the best Milene!

CoederoticaCoederoticaover 6 years ago
This is boy far my favourite Story an literotica!

I was thinking about translating it to german, what would you think about that?

I would also love to read a second part!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 4 years ago
I love the story with its imperfections

I had to read this story first, before moving on to the rewritten version, roommates 1 and 2. It made me appreciate this story from the perspective that it is a first, raw attempt to express the obsession with pussy licking. I feel like it is already a two-part story in itself.

It starts with Alyson's crush on Melissa, the long wait until the opportunity presents itself. Although Alyson thinks of herself as a submissive, it is she who makes the first move and conquers the object of her love. This first-time experience is described in great detail, so the reader can relate, relive and co-fantasize about what happened. It concludes not with a happily ever after but with happily falling asleep together.

The remainder of the story reads like a somewhat rushed summary of what happened next, without much detail. Perhaps the intention is to show that once Alyson has discovered her passion of giving oral pleasure, she cannot stay away from it, even though the initial bonding and affection is transformed into objectification and humiliation. Hence the title "Obsession".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another Great Story

Loved the way you described Alyson's craving for Melissa and the eventual seduction of Melissa and the details of the first chapter. Lovely, then you bridged into Melissa taking charge of Alyson by first requesting the she go down on Melissa, then demanding the daily servicing of her sweet pussy, then bringing others into their lovemaking and forcing Alyson to give head to other girls. Even going so far as pimping Alyson out. To me, this was really the hot part of this story as I just love the domination feature of stories like this second chapter. Really wish you had added several more chapters, like describing how Alyson came back, what happened, did Melissa seduce Alyson into knelling before her and licking her sweet pussy and ass. Did she take photo's of the act(s) and did she again bring others into the picture and did Alyson go ahead and humiliate herself by giving head to other girls at Melissa demand. This could be a well written book. Keep going and like other readers, really like your stores and beautiful lips and lovely tongue, nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story she would make a lot of money if she wrote novels

PriyalesboPriyalesbo11 months ago

I squirt many times imagin myself in space of alison

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
1297 Followers
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...