All Comments on 'Raine & Sheri'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
story

Very very good. I haven't commented on a story before. I have read here for 5 years so i'm no stranger to good erotic literature

Kirk482002Kirk482002about 20 years ago
I could feel the tension.

When reading this story, I believe you brought out the tension and fears of an incestuous relationship, whether same-sex or heterosexual. I felt that it was well thought out, and it certainly had enough sex to keep me interested. I?m waiting for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not bad at all

Took a little long to get started; i think the buildup of sexual tension between the two was good. Look forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very, very good!!!!

Great job, Destinie. I don't usually read these types of stories (incest), but I always look forward to your stories. You have an awesome imagination. Can't wait for Ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
NICE

Took a while to get there...but that only added to the story! Very Nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Promising.

Excellent story, but it desperately needs a proof-reader.

I`d love to see the rest of the story, but please read it through a couple of times before you post it. Too many jarring errors of punctuation & spelling (to instead of too etc). Nevertheless, it was a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent1

This is the first time I comment on a story I've read, but it is absolutely worth the time. I'm glad you didn't make it into a one page story because it woulde have made a whole lot less interesting! I hope there will be comparible stories in the future! Very Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
comment by stagerat

engaging story, well thought out. The tension of the main character more than fills the gaps in the action. Believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved it

I really liked this one hope it goes on and I hope it wont take too long to get the next chapter posted.

Mycael1954Mycael1954about 20 years ago
WOW! I need a shower, a really, really cold one!

This was soooooooo hot! I loved it. Please continue Raine's & Sheri's adventured!

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
*Fiesty*

Innocent and hot. Playful little lady with fire as well as desire. Long in tale and sizzle.

Monet001Monet001about 20 years ago
Wow

Just, wow. I loved this story, as much for the wonderful storytelling as well as the detail in the 'action'. The characters are believable, well thought out, and there's a chemistry in your writting that so many of the authors here don't have. Wonderful work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
ohhh destinie

yor stories are wild and hot... this one, the tension is knife cutting, well done...and thanku xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ohh so sexxy

This has to be the first time that I have read an erotic story that was so tastefully written. I can't believe that I was so into this story espicially since this is a story about insest. To tell the truth this story at least to me wasn't as much about insest as it was about two people who really cared about each other more than they cared to admit. In all I really liked this story.In fact this is the first time that I have ever felt the need to write about any of the stories that I have read. Keep up the good work.

romaneromanealmost 20 years ago
Very hot

Your stories are so hot. Again ma dear.

Romane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful

Just plain hot. Excellent story keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantabulous

That had to be the best erotic short story I've ever read. Much props to you. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Great Story

Not just sexy, but involving. Look fwd to part II

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
too involving for a short story, lost intrest

I'm sorry, it just took too long to get going, as if I was reading a novel, not a short story. Lot interest quickly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sheer compliment

I appreciate the complexity of the story, and the way you teased the reader. By page three I was rooting for them to have sex - lol. You crafted the indecisioin well, which made it very real. Great job!!!

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great Story.

You wove the story together well. I could tell that you put a lot of work into it. Just some constructive criticism.

Try to keep your paragraphs to less than 9 lines. It's easier to read.

When a person speaks it should be in its own paragraph. I'm surprised that the Lit Demi-gods let that pass.

Try using an editor. I do and it has helped a lot. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

if this is true it's hot if not it's still hot good job

David48David48over 18 years ago
Emotional bridge

This reminds me of all the reasons we give for not allowing ourselves to expose our inner most feelings. Instead of allowing the sweetness to fill their minds, they chose to fight it and therefore each other. Kind of a microcosm for life in general. So much sadness for no damn reason that makes any sense. Great story. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb story, but...

You really, really need to have someone proofread your stories. The content is wonderful, but the presence of so many blatant spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors seriously disrupts the story.

LordPLordPabout 18 years ago
Fantastic

It was a fantastic story, one of the ebst incest stories if read for a logn time, just the right balance between erotica and narrative to keep me on Tenterhooks. Too many stories jump into the erotica, which is all everywell but its much better when, like this story, you get to understand the characters more deeply.

i would be interested to chat with you about your ideas, i may contact you later when i have a moment.

Road1044Road1044about 18 years ago
Overcoming your feelings

I believe that you did a terriffic job of explaining the problems of trying to get your own mind straight, not realizing that you want your sister at all until there is no way that you can deny the fact to yourself. You did a great job of getting your point across and also brought out the problems of incest or rather what they can be.

I very fine job of writting, Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
never

i have never been so turned on! absolutely outstanding! wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
gooood

made me cum but took a while to get to the action

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wonderful

wonderful

coldfire30coldfire30over 17 years ago
Amazing

one of the most erotic stories i ever read here !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Emotion

It was beautiful. So much emotion swirling around in a vortex of guilt. The time and effort really shows. It was like reading part of a romance novel. Wonderful job.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Interesting Story!

This Writer has complete control of his characters and moves them around like game pieces as he weaves his literary magic. Wonderfully Written Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it

I love the story, even though I dont like incest storys...

The only thing that kept me from ranking it higher is because i have 2 sisters and I dont think you can ever break that sensation that easyly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
feelings

your story is just amazing it does'nt matter whom u loves only matters is that how much u love ,how far can u go to achieve it.it's truly a good one and i can assure u that everyone will love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Story

Great story, very well written and fleshed out characters keep up the good work

the_one_who_got_awaythe_one_who_got_awayover 16 years ago
One of the stories I've read so far.

Loved your story, it was written excellently. I was somewhat reminded of myself in it, though I'm neither female nor lesbian, I have longed for my sisters for most of my life.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.

Very close to reality, if not, reality itself.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story

I loved this chapter. The build-up was great. The fear of entering into a taboo relationship was perfect. Other than a few small gramar/spelling errors, this story was perfect. (At least to me.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it because your style is like life

Life is complicated and rarely can an author convey that through the words that they choose to use, but your work is amazing! Thank you so very much and please keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 3

Not sure it was worth that,, it was an awesome story but,,,, get an editor and learn to proof read

(I mad a cup of coffee and shrank it quickly before getting ready to go to work)

Not real sure but my guess would be the madder you got the more the coffee shrunk, still puzzled as to why you would be mad at a cup of coffee though

alikerryalikerryover 8 years ago
first chapter

very good start , well written and believable

duanedgsduanedgsover 7 years ago
loved it!!!

Sinfully naughty, yet lovingly passionate, while exceedingly sensuous and erotic. Can't wait to read the rest

lycanthrope7lycanthrope7almost 5 years ago
Desperately needs editing

You're a decent writer, but you could really use a good editor. Your punctuation is appalling, and makes the story very difficult to read.

Aimie2469Aimie246911 months ago

Oh Destinnie, mm! Although I agree with those who spoke of your grammar, punctuation, and the need to proofread your work, I wish I had read more of you before. Before I get to the storyline, I should like to bring to your attention a free download that would help your writing tremendously. The programme of which I speak is ‘Grammarly.’ https://www.grammarly.com/desktop . Although my grammar was not too bad, I knew it needed work. I used the free version for a few months but have now purchased the full version, and it has improved exponentially.

So, the story. Your buildup had me full of wet, throbbing anticipation. The tension was increased when you teased us with the thrill of Raine and Sheri finally experiencing the joy of each expressing their need, one for the other, at which point my masturbation was indeed rising, only to be frustrated by the mother’s return and the scurry of getting dressed. Now, I’m off to read Raine & Sheri Ch. 02.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous