All Comments on 'The Cat who Came for Christmas'

by Oldguy45

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Wonderful

What a great little story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NICE

VERY NICE!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

archer85archer85over 8 years ago
beautiful story

Made me remember my little buddy, mischief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
merry christmas

it reminded me of my cat runt but you showed thru your story what Christmas is all about LOVE well done tenbears 43 keep on trucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the description of Kittykins

particularly when her "spirit" burrowed under Miriam's blanket, pounced on her toes, and finally bit one to wake her up. As I read it, I could visualize and said, "yup, this is accurate". Wonderful tale for pet and pet owners, and everyone who believes in sharing the Christmas spirit. Very enjoyable!

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet story. Thank you.

But where's the part where the mother is whoring around on her husband, and the father is fucking the daughter? Oops, those parts of the story are in one of the other story sections, written by other types of authors. Think I'll just stay here where its nice and warm, and loving, by the fire.

Thank you, once again.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 8 years ago
Hmmmm

Been there, done that. Big Black Lab. Christmas Eve. Thanks for sharing....

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

Wonderful story about love of family, including our four-legged membership! Thank you for a beautiful story about love especially at Christmas time. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is a simple and sweet story about a love that transcends death. Really, I never expected any story on this site to move me to tears, but this did as it reminded me of my sweet Melissa kitty who was with me from the age of 7 weeks until she too passed from kidney failture at 17. I often felt she was around as well. Thanks for this. It's lovely.

Tyke58Tyke58over 4 years ago
Thank you

That's all I need to say, a tearful, warm 'thank you'.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 1 year ago
Very nice story

I enjoyed this touching story very much. Thanks for writing and posting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldguy45@Oldguy45
244 Followers
Middle-aged medical professional who only recently acknowledged that he is bisexual. I am totally infatuated with t-girls, croddressers, transsexuals, and feminine boys. I've been writing for this site for years, and my stories have changed and evolved. I am also a firearms...